Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, he killed her right after this. This was the day Gabby had enough of his bullying, misogynist behavior. IMO, watching him verbally attack these women triggered something in her. The fact that she went back in to apologize for his behavior? And he knew she was ashamed of him?

That would do it.

MOO.
bbm
Sadly, I agree.
A true Jekyll & Hyde, this BL.
How calm he appeared in the traffic stop.
Smiling for the officer's body cams.
Imo.

Neighborhood speculation grows as search for Brian Laundrie continues - WFLA
<snipped>
Bob Prokopiak lives two blocks from the home and walked over to witness the scene for himself.

[...]

He knows the area and isn’t convinced Brian Laundrie is still alive in the area where law enforcement is searching.

“No, there’s no way. There’s no way. I don’t think it’s possible. With the alligators, with water, with everything out there. Plus, he’s got a backpack, something’s not right because he’s carried a backpack out a week ago. Where’s he getting his food? Where’s he getting his water? To me, he doesn’t look like that much of a survivalist,” he said.

I can't say for sure, but I've seen comments saying she was editing the Van Life video &/or working on her website. This makes potential sense to me as it can be super time consuming to edit video &/or build a website. Plus, the Van Life video was posted August 19 to YouTube (i.e., during the period he was apparently away).

I keep thinking about her saying to the police, "he doesn't think I can do it." Maybe while he was away she wanted to show what she could do.

JMO!

do we know the website link.
And did she work on the social media and website? If not, why not if there was so much work to do? Were friends contacted? Add to that the convenience store sighting. And the storage unit clearing trip ... What was going on that week?

I checked the website. Nothing really created. You would assume you’d be blogging all during the trip.

There is no evidence that we know of that points to him murdering her.

Hmm, the van that he drove into North Port, FL on 9/1 was seen thousands of miles away on 8/27, right where his fiance's dead body happened to be later found. Despite being on a 4-month-long road-trip with her in a van owned by her, he never reported her to authorities as missing, injured, lost or dead. When named a POI, he disappeared into a forest.

They are speculating pregnancy now? Wow. She would have had to have gone to the Doctor, ultrasound, etc.. This case is just mindblowing.

Was Brian Laundrie Spotted on a Wildlife Camera in Florida? - YouTube

She does not look pregnant is true. Plus she's thin. Thin people show quickly. I'm not buying it at the moment. Guess we wait and see. Nothing about this case would surprise me though.

Very early on in this case, comparing pictures of GP throughout the trip I had a fleeting thought that she looked pregnant. My daughters are thin and did not at all show quickly.
Except in their faces. And this is where I noticed it in GP. I’ve been so hesitant to mention it because I didn’t want to start rumors.

IMO, he killed her right after this. This was the day Gabby had enough of his bullying, misogynist behavior. IMO, watching him verbally attack these women triggered something in her. The fact that she went back in to apologize for his behavior? And he knew she was ashamed of him?

That would do it.

MOO.
Totally agree. Waiting on confirmation of this sighting.

23 years old in 2021 is not the same as 23 years old in 1990 or even 2000. Many of this generation (sorry in advance) are raised as snowflakes...parents take care of them forever. (spoke from personal experience and also MOO)
We were just expected to either go to college (paid for by our own working), or get a job. But it was easy to find apartments and roommates. BL sounds quite sheltered and yes, snow flaky. For being nearly 24.

This is such a gray area. I mean, the FBI has asked for information about him. So where would you stand legally if you were sheltering him? It sure seems to me it would be a legal issue but Im not an attorney.
I’m not an attorney either but as his parents have refused to discuss anything about him, I think everybody falls in that category of it’s voluntary to talk to LE till a warrant is issued

I would be exactly the same, 'their cat goes out around 6 am, he leaves for work about 8ish, sometimes they don't shut off their porch light'. . . . . .. Maybe i'm old in saying this but where is MRS KRAVITZ in this neighborhood.

LOL I was just going to post the same question! Sometimes I think I'm the Mrs. Kravitz on my street LOL I wonder how many on here will know who MRS KRAVITZ is?

With the hordes of people protesting at the Laundrie's house, I worried about vigilante justice. I hope he didn't involuntarily go visit the alligators.

It is sad to hear of this harassment. Yelling at people you don't know and who are not in your lives. People go home and think how you can add true value to your community. Be a servant to those less fortunate than you. That is how you change the world.

I respect your opinion, but I think you're perhaps being a little biased. I too am of what you call 'the snowflake generation' - I was 23 in 2017, which may seem recent, and young - and I rather resent the cynicism in your comment. I don't think we can assume that of an entire generation - it seems a little sweeping.

Unfortunately kids these days can't buy houses for $30,000 and go to college for $5,000 like you could in 1975 so yes it does make sense that a 23 year old today may need to live at home with parents (who benefited from the greatest increase in housing and investment prices in history).

Also it is always strange to me when baby boomers complain about millennials since these kids are YOUR kids! <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member