Found Safe NV - Reatha Finkbonner, 30, trip with fiancé and friends to Las Vegas, 3 Sep 2021

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Relatives are seeking information about a Lummi Nation woman who disappeared while vacationing in Las Vegas with her fiancé and friends.

Reatha May Finkbonner, 30, of Bellingham went missing on Sept. 3 in Las Vegas. Her family tracked her attempts to contact her fiancé and friends on Facebook Messenger at 1:34 p.m., 1:37 p.m., 1:41 p.m. and 5:05 p.m. that day, according to a news release. The calls were missed each time.

An unidentified woman Finkbonner met on the sidewalk outside of the Bridger Inn Motel at 301 S. Main St. was the last person she was in contact with, the news release from Finkbonner's family said.

614b5f6e35f46.image.jpg

More at Lummi Nation woman disappears during Las Vegas trip with fiance and friends

Why was Reatha alone, where were her fiancé and friends? Were they her friends, his friends or both? Why was she trying to contact them on Facebook Messenger? Why did she not have a phone with her? When did they realize that she was missing? Was there some sort of a fight between her & her fiance, possibly with friends as well? It's been over 2 weeks, where could Reatha possibly be?

This does not sound good at all.

Really not much media coverage yet for Reatha :(

1- Where were her friends and fiancé when she was outside the hotel with the unidentified woman?
2- Why did she call via FB Messenger vs their phone directly? Per the article she used the strangers phone - FB messenger would require either downloading the app or logging into her account via the phones web browser. That’s a lot of effort on a strangers phone just to make a call. Surely she would’ve had her families numbers memorized?
3- How long was the trip to Vegas?
4- She was last seen 9/3 which is over 2 weeks ago. When was she reported missing and by who?

There are some interesting comments about this disappearance and claims of who could be responsible if you type in RF's name in a hashtag under Search on FB. Of course, it cannot be printed here, but I would think LE is aware of comments being made there, hopefully.

Yes! That's where I've been for 20 mins! Some answers can be found there.

New info.

Reatha's the mother of two young boys. Her family says she was going to school to become a counselor to help people struggling with addiction.

Nikki Finkbonner, Reatha's aunt says she was told Reatha got into a car with a couple of women on the morning of Sept. 3.

Nikki says the fiancé returned to the Bellingham area the same day Reatha disappeared, without her. Her friends arrived back home a couple of days later after searching for her, according to Nikki.

More at Lummi Nation mother disappears during vacation in Las Vegas with fiancé, friends

<sbm>

Nikki says the fiancé returned to the Bellingham area the same day Reatha disappeared, without her. Her friends arrived back home a couple of days later after searching for her, according to Nikki.

More at Lummi Nation mother disappears during vacation in Las Vegas with fiancé, friends

The above says it all.

He returned home the SAME day she disappeared? His fiance, the woman he had gone to Vegas to marry? Meanwhile the friends stayed behind looking for him and he's back home .. Doing what? What was the rush? What is his version of events?
He should be leading the efforts to find her.

The above says it all.

He returned home the SAME day she disappeared? His fiance, the woman he had gone to Vegas to marry? Meanwhile the friends stayed behind looking for him and he's back home .. Doing what? What was the rush? What is his version of events?
Yes, this doesn't make any sense at all. The only good outcome I can think of: Reatha's got cold feet before the wedding and took of. However, it's been over two weeks already so it's unlikely.

From the original article that was posted, Reatha borrowed the phone of a stranger she met on the sidewalk in front of the hotel, and she made 4 attempts to reach her fiance and friends. The first 3 attempts were made within 7 minutes of each other between 1:34 - 1:41. The 4th attempt was 3 hrs 24 min later at 5:05. I wonder whose phone was used for the 5:05 attempt. I know nothing about FB Messenger -- would that be easily traceable?

It doesn't say how long she was standing on the sidewalk with the stranger before she was picked up by a black car, but I doubt that it was for 3 1/2 hours. I also wonder, when she didn't make contact with the fiance and friends, if she booked a ride. The stranger said that someone in the car handed her a mask, and that sounds like something a ride for hire service might do. Of course, the stranger would know from her log if a call was made from her phone - but maybe Reatha had booked a ride before she went outside.

Her family tracked her attempts to contact her fiancé and friends on Facebook Messenger at 1:34 p.m., 1:37 p.m., 1:41 p.m. and 5:05 p.m. that day, according to a news release. The calls were missed each time.

An unidentified woman Finkbonner met on the sidewalk outside of the Bridger Inn Motel at 301 S. Main St. was the last person she was in contact with, the news release from Finkbonner’s family said.

“From what our family has learned, the lady (whose phone she’d used) stated that a black vehicle pulled up to her, gave her a mask and handed her something,” said her aunt, Nikki Finkbonner. “The lady mentioned that Reatha really needed to ‘reach them badly.’”

Lummi Nation woman disappears during Las Vegas trip with fiance and friends

That's really weird. Either she used someone's Facebook account, and tried to reach her people through that ( and if you aren't friends, the messages can go unnoticed), or she logged into her account on someone's phone? Either way, that's a lot of intimacy on a stranger's phone. Doesn't make sense.

The above says it all.

Weird...if i was going to run away and get married I do not think I'd want to honeymoon at a hotel that was 139.00 a night.. I know finances are different for everyone . . . but still. I read the reviews and some mention a shady atmosphere outside the hotel, though the staff is friendly.
Black cars are so common in vegas and the mask thing implies it was a hired car.

But what sort of concerns me is if she was safe why make all those calls in such a short time. The fact that she was a counselor in training for addictions worries me as that some who chose that career may be in recovery themselves and vulnerable.

I do not think this is going to go very well.

Where the heck is her fiance ? Borrrowing a phone...had hers got stolen? And she is from Bellingham area--is that in Nevada? I see bellingham WA, that's an 18 hour drive, shes pretty far from home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back