Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
The restaurant is less than an hour away from where the van was spotted.

Yes I think people are getting confused with Jackson Hole (closer to the camp site) and Jackson (further away)

Edit : disregard. I am not very bright right now lol

Last edited:
These threads are insane how fast they move! I have some questions was it confirmed BL flew back to Florida while gabby was there?? Also, how do we know that they actually stayed apart after the police body cam…so many questions and no answers

I don't think we know either of those things. But I see it as highly likely that afterwards they were together in the hotel moo

Lol, then again… there has been a missing, on the run, bull (as in cow) located in an extensive wild area, the Pine Barrens not too far from Blue Point. It’s been a couple of months now that they haven’t been able to find it. If you look at a map, the population density drastically drops just after the Blue Point area and there are many large wild areas.

Fair enough. It's not a place I think ideal for hiding from LE, but I am not familiar with every last bit of Long Island.

Another chartered plane.

Does anyone know what, if any, airspace restrictions are in force over that area?

UGH. Sorry @OtisC . I appear to have been listening to old footage. No TFR today, as far as I know. Jeez.

Quick question. I've seen numerous posts about the trip back to Florida to clean out storage unit. Do we have solid proof this happened. Seems easy for a sleuth to come up with flight records and tickets or video of him arriving in Florida. All I've seen is word of mouth and that doesn't seem like credible information. Sorry if this has been talked about I didn't see proof in media timeline.

It was written on the note from the Uncle.. I just don't understand this time..or excuse...

if BL didn't go anywhere

why did GP lie to her mother?
Why a hotel? why stay a week? she's is a vanlifer
Even her father knew something cause he ordered food.

If BL was away... was it a one way ticket?
was he hiking... ?

Someone is covering here for someone else? Maybe something the mom didn't want to tell to the uncle who knows

Forward thinking here in reference to the supposed 3 day camping trip, if BL is in hiding somewhere at the aid of his parents, and FBI has looked into it and unsuccessful with cell tower pings, plate readers, road cam pics. Maybe the FBI can research the red truck/camper bed, check the last oil change date and mileage (assuming average daily mileage around town for the duration), and determine the estimated total mileage driven for 3 days on camping trip, and possibly come to a general distance of how far they traveled. The area of Florida they are from is essentially surrounded by water and I-75 and I-95 are the routes north with I-10 to the west, Key West to south would be max. distance in that direction. FBI should also have checked the navigation system in the red truck/camper. Again, not sure how smart they are with covering up their tracks from this trip. The oil change sticker usually states mileage with a date, this could give them a possible circle of area if this 3 day camping trip did occur. I also realize that he could have left the vehicle at any juncture during the 3 days.

I think it's more probably that the camping trip really was just a camping trip and the FBI has found a trail of gas station stops and verification from campground with witness corroboration that the three Laundries were indeed camping on labor day weekend.

I agree, everyone has been vilifying the parents as harboring a fugitive and knowing about the murder and helping to clean up the murder scene and all kinds of wild accusations. I think it’s much more likely that he spun a story to them just like he did to the police in Moab.

She’s crazy and she went bonkers with the Instagram star idea and she was almost arrested for assaulting me and I had to be put up in a shelter for victims of domestic violence and she broke off the engagement and never wants to see us again and she hates our family and living with us and she arranged to takeoff with friends and demanded i take her van home all by myself.

Parents of people like BL know exactly what they have spawned. Just like George and Cindy know. Just like Scott Peterson's family know. People like BL don't just begin to spin stories after murder. They've been doing it all along. My mother is a very mentally sick person who rejected me and is close to my very mentally sick sister. My sister is a pathological liar, a thief who has stolen from me, from them, from a bank while employed there. Yet, she is coddled and never confronted. I've been totally done with them for decades. My parents know what they have and continue to defend it. BL could have told them anything but middle-aged parents know what is up. They just can't admit what a failure they have produced because that is a reflection on THEM.

Brian Laundrie is 'well equipped' to survive MONTHS in the 25,000-acre nature reserve | Daily Mail Online

Gabby Petito's best friend reveals he's gone off the grid before and lived in the Appalachians by himself

• Gabby Petito's best friend Rose Davis revealed in an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com that Laundrie is well equipped to survive in the reserve
    • Davis said Laundrie lived in the Appalachians for three months by himself

Well, that is a twist! It's the first comment we have heard from anyone who knew BL saying he can survive. I wonder how true that is? The preserve is a very different environment than the Appalachian Trail thought IMO. If he is there and alive, he had to have planned very well.

EXCLUSIVE: Brian Laundrie is 'well equipped' to survive MONTHS in 25,000-acre Florida nature reserve as Gabby Petito's best friend reveals he's gone off the grid before and lived in the Appalachians by himself as search enters fifth day -Daily Mail
<snipped & BBM>
Murder suspect Brian Laundrie's weeklong disappearance into a 25,000-acre nature reserve is nothing compared to other solo trips he's taken into the wilderness – including a hike on the Appalachian trail lasting three months, DailyMail.com has learned.

'I know he lived in the Appalachians for what I believe was three months, and he did it by himself, so I know he's skilled at it,' said Rose Davis, best friend of Gabby Petito, whose body was found Sunday in Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming.

'He and Gabby both told me stories about it,' Rose added in an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com. 'And you could see the enthusiasm in his voice when he would talk about his adventures by himself like that trip into the Appalachians,' a trail stretching more than 2,000 miles from Georgia to Maine.

Sorry if already asked and answered. The camping trip with the parents, do we know the exact dates?
No, they only said it was probably a week, week and a half after BL returned from his drive home without Gabby. They also said it seemed unusual for BL to go on a weekend camping trip with his parents in such a small camper space.

It was written on the note from the Uncle.. I just don't understand this time..or excuse...

if BL didn't go anywhere

why did GP lie to her mother?
Why a hotel? why stay a week? she's is a vanlifer
Even her father knew something cause he ordered food.

If BL was away... was it a one way ticket?
was he hiking... ?

Someone is covering here for someone else? Maybe something the mom didn't want to tell to the uncle who knows
Wasnt the reason she was in the hotel because he was back in Florida at that time? She admitted she didnt drive the van often so I assumed that is why she was staying in the hotel. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam