Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.

This seems so strange. Maybe he isn't a suspect but a person of interest. Maybe time of death indicates that he abandoned her but didn't kill her. I am so confused at the mustang being returned. Surely its evidence of him fleeing or something. I guess it could depend on who it is registered to. It may be registerred to a his parents, and he just drove it so had to be returned.

yes we go camping all the time.....you dont step in the woods and just see gators and snakes everywhere lol
Ok thank you for clarifying that. I wasn't sure if those reserves and parks are just crawling with "wildlife " or if they hide in the bushes and leave you alone. I couldn't understand why they would just stay in the park, why don't they venture further out and cross the street. Are they fenced in?

How many parents of young daughters are sitting down with them, following this story and warning them about the pitfalls of committing themselves totally to the happiness of lonely men?
How many parents are warning them that becoming isolated from the ones you love by your boyfriend is a form of psychological violence?
How many parents are looking at their fun-loving, generous of spirit, a little naive, full of curiosity, willing to please, trying to fit in, trying to live their dream daughters - with horror, because all it takes to lose her is trusting one astute, convincing, self-absorbed, charming monster with her heart.

I know what you mean. What do you think accounts for the discrepancy? It seems that the restaurant scenario has been on mainstream news and has been confirmed by the staff.
The discrepancy could be the cops were involved in the “embarrassed”bodycam version of BL. He was trying to be “right” in their eyes and stay out of trouble so he set about charming them with his composure and such (gaslighting)MOO The restaurant scene was probably the real BL.
Again, JMHO

Edited to add: GP’s distress was real in both scenes. RIP, GP.

Last edited:
The fact he has gone into hiding and fled speaks volumes, he also would not speak about her disappearance. If there had been an accident, surely he would have been cooperative with LE and spoken to them. It was Gabby’s mother who reported her missing wasn’t it? His actions speak volumes.

I know what you mean. What do you think accounts for the discrepancy? It seems that the restaurant scenario has been on mainstream news and has been confirmed by the staff.
First time posting!

I don't think there is a discrepancy. It's all about power dynamics. He feels he has more power than "restaurant staff." But, the male police officer clearly has more power than him. Therefore, he has no problem treating restaurant staff like trash, while trying to portray Mr. Nice Guy to the police. IMO.

Ok thank you for clarifying that. I wasn't sure if those reserves and parks are just crawling with "wildlife " or if they hide in the bushes and leave you alone. I couldn't understand why they would just stay in the park, why don't they venture further out and cross the street. Are they fenced in?
Ha. They do venture out. I spend a good bit of time down there and friends regularly see gators and snakes. Even in neighborhoods sometimes! But they rarely attack unprompted

I was having a hard time locating an article that specifically said they spoke with them before the 12th. I posted a few threads back about how the van was taken from the home late on the 11th into the 12th. But nothing saying exactly when they spoke to someone at the home. I easily could have missed it, but depending on when it was I think that allows enough room for the neighbors story to be true. IMO

I don't know if you saw because I edited my post after you liked it, but here's the video. It's 4 minutes in where he says it was "Saturday night." I believe this interview was September 15th.

How many parents of young daughters are sitting down with them, following this story and warning them about the pitfalls of committing themselves totally to the happiness of lonely men?
How many parents are warning them that becoming isolated from the ones you love by your boyfriend is a form of psychological violence?
How many parents are looking at their fun-loving, generous of spirit, a little naive, full of curiosity, willing to please, trying to fit in, trying to live their dream daughters - with horror, because all it takes to lose her is trusting one astute, convincing, self-absorbed, charming monster with her heart.
I used this as a narrative for my boy/girl twins. My job is to raise children who will never tolerate abuse or perpetuate any either.

And before you just listen to the 2 lines in that 911 call that describe the incident from a passerby who has stopped their car on the corner by Main St., I suggest you also consider the other significantly more detailed witness account of the same incident by an individual directly across the street from the Moonflower... along with, of course, the bodycam footage.

To refresh:

Found Deceased - WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #24
It's not more detailed. More importantly, was sought out AFTER the incident by police who had already constructed a narrative. We have no idea what questions were asked. And as an expert on human memory, I can tell you that the questions matter a lot in determining how a witness interprets their memory of an event. I trust the spontaneous statement from the passerby as a far more likely-to-be-accurate and unbiased account.

well there are gators in most places and snakes too but they arent like mosquitoes and just show up on you the minute you walk into the woods or swamp. most snakes are nonpoisinous, so they might scare you to death but they are harmless, rattlesnakes and mocassins are the real culprits.

RIGHT. My cousin has a small lake behind her home in New Port Richey. Snakes HAVE been on her doorstep and they move away very quickly, and they're not the poisonous types. Those kind will usually attack immediately and you won't necessarily realize it - but if you're someone that's a native and used to something of this extent, I think you'd know better about how to differentiate.

This seems so strange. Maybe he isn't a suspect but a person of interest. Maybe time of death indicates that he abandoned her but didn't kill her. I am so confused at the mustang being returned. Surely its evidence of him fleeing or something. I guess it could depend on who it is registered to. It may be registerred to a his parents, and he just drove it so had to be returned.
The mustang is in BL’s fathers name. I think it’s his mother’s car.

It's probably because for far too long, it's been a lesson on what to teach your daughter, and not a lesson on what to teach your son.

Brian Laundrie's Neighbor Says She Saw Him After He Returned Home - More neighbors are speaking out about what they've seen

Accoridng to Laundrie's neighbor, Karen Aberts, Brian Laundrie returned to his home with Gabby's van. Listen to more below!
VIDEO: Brian Laundrie's Neighbor Says She Saw Him After He Returned Home | 96-1 SRS | Trending on the Web

A neighbor of the Laundrie's in North Port, Florida says she saw Brian Laundrie after his return home.

Karyn Aberts told Kristin Thorne that she saw him walking with his parents but thought nothing of it. She described the current situation as "very surreal."

The full interview is below.

Divers, police search murky swamp for Brian Laundrie in Gabby Petito case

Last edited:
It’s so hard to keep up with these threads!

Something I can’t stop thinking about is the demeanor of his parents. I mean, running out for milk? I think I’d skip whatever meal/recipe needed ingredients that I didn’t have if I were in their shoes. They just seem so…unbothered by their life circumstances at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07