Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Yes one can. But there's not the slightest indication (to which I'd be able to point) that suggests they did that. Every publicly available piece that I've seen is touristy. If one truly wants to be a adventure/travel/overland/vanlife YouTube-type, one finds new angles. I see none of that. Maybe they did, and it simply hasn't been published. My money is on this trip being a bunch of "name brand" visits. But, I'll acknowledge, there could have been more to it.

You and I are on the same page (there are several of us here). The still password-protected domain (www.nomadicstatik.com) has only a graphic - it's well done. It looks to me as if Gabby might have been planning a youtube channel with a "patreon supporter" webpage that requires password access after the patreon signs up for a monthly donation. It's a common "freebie" to encourage people to donate. Chris M. (TIR) does something like this - although I think now he is using just youtube and giving privileges to his chatters - something that doesn't work as well for a non-topical, travel channel.

To me, it looks as if Gabby carefully researched her photo ops, as instagrammers do. I wish we knew who did the. camera set-ups - I'm predicting it was Gabby. Brian likes climbing and she liked taking photos of him climbing. She got some really good ones, at perfect times of the day. If they were hoping to generate income to remain Van Lifers (isn't that what every single youtube Van Lifer is trying to do?) they did need a new angle. Being a couple was part of that angle, and being young and unmarried. My granddaughter watches an entire family vlog (as they travel - I think they do have a home base), we like our travel videos with as few people in them as possible, but many many young women absolutely adore the "solo woman Van Life" vlogs (to the point that the market is saturated, IMO). A young couple adventuring together isn't as common (and is often narrated by the masculine party).

Gabby was trying so hard to find a way to stay in that lifestyle.

Like many here, I have doubts that BL is in the Carlton Reserve and am wondering why LE is searching it so intensely. Some possibilities -- others have mentioned most of these:
  1. Some expert on CNN said they may be searching there because BL's parents said he went there and they have no better leads. Even though many of us regard BL as a suspect, he's also missing, so they may feel obligated to search for a missing person in the place he was said to be. Perhaps they have liability concerns about not searching.
  2. They have some concrete evidence that either BL or some evidence is in the Reserve.
  3. They may also be using this as a training exercise.
If it's a training exercise, it seems like a potentially dangerous one, so I hope they have limits on how long they will search, especially if they lack concrete evidence that he's actually there.

JMO

A lot of people who are super outdoorsy are also rabies vaccinated. I am.

Thats very wise and a good message to pass on to people. I was just commenting to a post that was stating how unlikely death by animal attack is, or at least by the animals that people tend to think are the most dangerous. I was saying, yeah, you have to look out for those little guys

How would they know what type of sonogram it was?

There is no proof she was pregnant. LE nor Gabby’s family have confirmed these reports so they are strong rumors/speculation/conspiracy.

Not trying to be rude to your post, sorry if it comes off that way ahead of time. IMO it’s really disrespectful to her family to keep spreading this at this point. If it does come out that she is, I’m sure her family will be the ones it comes from. Until then, I’m not entertaining these reports as facts. Media will do anything for ratings too, regardless of who they hurt in the process.

When he said he had no money it was in relation to GP getting a motel instead of going to Jail. If they charged her, the van would stay with BL. It was when they decided not to charge her that the conversation turned to BL getting a motel paid for by SeekHaven since they couldn't take in the Aggressor in that situation. And everyone there, including GP and the female park officer, agreed that GP was the aggressor.

I believe he initially requested to camp in the park or go to jail instead of her when they were still explaining the DV charge and TRO.

I would think think that if they do know where BL is that at some point enough of this has to be enough for them. I mean, they can’t leave their house without being followed. They can’t walk outside their house without having cameras in their faces, they can’t do anything. Not to mention all of the time and energy everyone has put into locating him. They must have a breaking point.. I know that I would. At some point I would think they would plea to him somehow to come out and at least talk to the FBI. The longer he’s in hiding, the more guilty he looks.

Morgan and Morgan, please say it ain't so!!! Lol
MOO
Personal Injury, not criminal.

I assume we will no for sure by this evening whether or not they have retained counsel, and hopefully they will release some kind of statement.

I remember there being a post about stickers being added to the van, but now I do NOT remember where or when I read it. Were stickers added before or after the traffic stop?

Possible locations they could be visiting in the area of where they parked:
  • FedEx drop box (150 N Orange Ave)
  • Law Office of Kenneth Gallagher, divorce attorney (250 N Orange Ave)
  • Morgan & Morgan, personal injury law (20 N Orange Ave)
  • Arwani Law Firm, divorce attorney (55 E Washington Ave)
  • Walsh Banks Law, business and real estate law (105 E Robinson St)
  • Insurance & Estate Strategies (111 N Orange Ave)
  • ACS Fire & Security (33 E Robinson St)

law office is my guess…

In regards to the parents being spotted in Orlando (which I verified).... I dont see any business or places that would make sense for them to stop by near where they parked (120 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801)

Parking downtown can be tough. I can say there are TONS of law offices downtown, TONS! Also, Orange County Government offices, Court House etc. If I had to guess (if I'm allowed to) I'd guess they were meeting with a lawyer.
Where is Jose Baez's office?

23 South Osceola Ave, right around the corner. Oh no. I can't get this invested in a case again.

Man you really do need an algorithm of sorts to effectively read this feed. One that can maybe sort out duplicates, things you know are already beaten to death, etc. You seriously can't walk away to grab water without 3 more pages popping up!

my trick is to skim read every two pages. That way anything of note / important from the pages you skipped will be replied to / referenced to in the pages you select

I had an instant flashback when I saw the video of the Laundrie vehicle in Orlando. Besides the oh no not again....but is Dominic Casey....investigator extraordinaire still alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member