Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian's Attorney Statement from today -

READ THAT clearly from Brian's attorney.

Activities occurring AFTER the death of Gabby.

Arrest warrant is for activities occurring between 8/30-9/1.

Brian Laundrie's ATTORNEY knows the time of death was before 8/30.

BINGO!

Bolded and snipped by me.

Not to belabour the point since I've already said this before but he doesn't say "crazy girlfriend". Unless I am mistaken and missed it. Do you possibly have a timestamp? Seriously, I've watched the video and read the transcripts and I can't see it anywhere.

He does call her crazy at around 16:40:

It’s classic misogynistic gaslighting and did exactly what was intended - affirmed the bro-bonding.
How many of us keep our personal matters to ourselves would it be likely we would know the true nature of the relationship or even their friends. The best glimpses are the body cam because that's uninhibited by the picture they're trying to show

You reminded me of something I noticed in the neighbors’ interview. The woman is talking about after Brian returned on the 1st and says she just assumed Gabby “was in the house with the parents (actually sounds like she starts to say mother) or the mother or whatever”. I don’t know why that struck me as odd.

Laundrie's Florida neighbors say family appeared to go 'camping' after boyfriend returned from Wyoming

I think that's the neighbor who said she didn't know them well, right? She said the Laundries hadn't been there that long. I don't know how long is "that long," and she didn't know that GP was living with them. So that's probably why she sounded awkward when referring to the mom -- because she doesn't know the mom. Just my guess.

Gabby Petito: NewsNation Special Report

The country is looking for answers after the death of YouTuber Gabby Petito. Her boyfriend, Brian Laundrie, is missing after he was named a person of interest in her disappearance. How did we get here, and what could happen next?

NewsNation’s Marni Hughes, Brian Entin, Rich McHugh and Ashleigh Banfield will dig into the case in a one-hour special report Thursday at 9/8c.

Brian Entin will walk us through the timeline — from Petito and Laundrie’s road trip to the latest developments — in a live report outside the Laundrie family home.

Rich McHugh will investigate the phenomenon taking place on social media as armchair detectives try to piece together the clues.

Marni Hughes will conduct a live interview with a Petito family friend and Callahan Walsh, son of John Walsh and whose brother was tragically murdered three decades ago.

You can watch the special on this page, or visit NewsNationNow.com/gabby. Here’s how to find NewsNation on your channel line-up.

Something I have learned from this website is that if I am even remotely accused of a heinous crime I am running for the hills immediately.

I use my wife's credit card quite often (and she uses mine)
I drive her car quite often and other peoples cars as well.
My search history alone might get me accused of a dozen more crimes.
There are times when no one knows my whereabouts for days.
I've hiked the Appalachian Trail, which itself seems to be an indicator of some sort of criminality.
I've written horror and crime stories. (I'm not much of an artist so I have that no dark art thing going for me)

Just about everything that people are using to sleuth ill intent will make me look bad.

Even if she was the aggressor, a male who is much bigger and stronger has a responsibility to walk away before he retaliates, knowing he is more likely to hurt her than vice versa. But that’s not what I see here anyway. I’ve been a psychologist for 25 years. In my experience and IMO this is an abusive man whose violence was escalating.
Snipped by me

I'm not saying this is the case here because I don't believe it is but my thinking has always been that if you physically attack someone, regardless of their size then you better be prepared to receive it back. MOO

I know that unfortunately Gabby will never know this but there is a nationwide (perhaps worldwide!) discussion on domestic violence & the different forms it can take. Hopefully SOME good can come from this. It makes me deeply sad to think she'll never know how she touched the world.

https://twitter.com/kdvr/status/1441193892058001417?s=21

A restaurant in Wyoming confirmed Wednesday that they saw Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie come in on Aug. 27, the same day that Petito sent an "odd" text message to her mother that sent up red flags, police said.

Odd’ text message
The same day of the alleged incident at Merry Piglets, Petito sent a text message to her mother that raised red flags, according to a police warrant.

Petito’s mother received an “odd” text on Aug. 27 that read, “Can you help Stan, I just keep getting his voicemails and missed calls,” according to the North Port, Florida police warrant. “Stan” refers to Petito’s grandfather, but her mother, Nicole Schmidt, told police that Gabby never referred to him by his first name.

Gabby Petito: NewsNation Special Report
“The mother was concerned that something was wrong with her daughter” after getting the message, according to the warrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288