GUILTY AL - J.B. Beasley & Tracie Hawlett, both 17, murdered, Ozark, 31 July 1999 *ARREST in 2019* #5

Same. And the mayor stated pointblank that the Beasley/Hawlett case has absolutely nothing to do with the firings.

If that comes out to be a fact, I will be relieved . There has been enough muckery in this case (and others… don’t get me started folks) that I am always at a concern for actual justice for those (all?) involved. Not a mere conviction or acquittal that will be regretted in the future, but actual justice.

I apologize to my friends here for my inactivity of late. Life is busy, but I will be here. Thank you for all you contribute. I hold close everyone that cares for this case.
#ImOnTheHunt

Side question: what was Major/Captain/ Hicks specific duties? If anyone knows.
Obviously he was a division commander. Investigation/CID? Patrol? Admin/Training? Asst. Chief? I do not know this person

Last edited:
Ok, finally into Alacourt
Motion to transfer prisoner denied. McCraney’s sister passed away last week. He was seeking permission to attend her funeral.

Not to sound facetious, I am sincere. I am sorry for his loss

Ok, finally into Alacourt
Motion to transfer prisoner denied. McCraney’s sister passed away last week. He was seeking permission to attend her funeral.

Not to sound facetious, I am sincere. I am sorry for his loss

Are you involved in the investigation? Just wondering. You mentioned your report. Thank-you for the update.

I work in the legal field. I have full Alacourt access because of that.
I appreciate your interest and support of justice in this case

Do you have a link - I'm signed up - but all I have a link to is where they post hearing dates - and I'd like to see "other" stuff - like you posted above.

TIA! :)

I am not sure what link you are working from.

Mine is an actual Alacourt account. There is no link to provide. Any link would just take you to the system login page because it is a secure access system

Next time I post I will try to think of taking screenshots.

Here is where I login at
www.alacourt.gov

Thank you always for your interest in justice in this case as well as others.

I am not sure what link you are working from.

Mine is an actual Alacourt account. There is no link to provide. Any link would just take you to the system login page because it is a secure access system

Next time I post I will try to think of taking screenshots.

Here is where I login at
www.alacourt.gov

Thank you always for your interest in justice in this case as well as others.

Thanks for the update. Looking like there will be no court date for him this year.

CASE UPDATE

Monitored Case: MCCRANEY COLEY LEWIS Charge: MURDER CAPITAL-RAPE/
Case Number: CC201900018700
County: 26 - DALE
Judge Id: WHF
The following Changes have occurred:
Date : 9/15/2021 8:17:06 AM
Comments : SET FOR: JURY TRIAL ON 05/02/2022 AT 0900A

Thanks.

I am concerned that the defense might try to discredit anything Walker did to identify and apprehend McCraney due to Walker’s current problems with the PD. I don’t put anything past David Harrison.

As promised, I would present updates as they came available on my case file tickler.
This is an edited/ corrected post

Monitored Case: MCCRANEY COLEY LEWIS Charge: MURDER CAPITAL-RAPE/
Case Number: CC201900018700
County: 26 - DALE
Judge Id: WHF
The following Changes have occurred:
Date : 12/6/2021 10:35:36 AM
Comments : PROSECUTOR 3 ASSIGNED: MASSEY DANIEL EMMETT IV

Basically a routine filing. The DA has added an additional (3rd) member the prosecution team.

The only new motion filed was a blanket discovery motion filed by the state. It is a routine motion and was granted. I will post a download link for your review below. This is not unexpected. If anything else comes up that is significant and not sealed I will post further.

As always, I thank everyone for your interest in this case and the pursuit of justice.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d8m4fvkys5dk5yx/Alabama State Motion 12-6-21.pdf?dl=0

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23