Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted about this up thread. I have Capital one accounts. This is exactly how it's done. A checking account is the account generally attached to a debit card.

Not even the slightest possibility, IMO. The parents are all the way in when it comes to enabling and protecting their son right now. Again, MOO.
I agree with you!! I just was thinking that I think this so firmly that I tried to turn it around to see how it looked from the other side… but it doesn’t add up this way… they wouldn’t have seemingly gone camping together, they would have gotten their own lawyer separate from him, etc.

I agree. We need to cut them a break until we have actual facts of what BL told them and know exactly their thought process afterwards. They've been though enough.

But BL's parents didn't answer or return the many calls from Gabby's Dad and Mom over a period of several days.
These calls were purposefully ignored.
I can't cut them a break for that. That shows wilful evasion.

So I don't know what story BL told his parents, but it was one that involves not answering any phone calls. Which should have raised questions.

Did BL's parents just go along with everything he said?

Are they used to that? Did he ever bully, control or have angry rages at his parents too? Were they frightened of him also?

Last edited:
I'm not a huge fan of that theory, as both accounts paint him as a guy who was unstable.

An alibi does him no good, if it doesn't preclude him from being involved. It's one thing if he did those things and then reported her missing, or reported finding her body, but that didn't happen.

Instead he filed no report, ran home to mommy and daddy, and pretended like nothing even happened. Then all hell broke loose and he took off.

I think those trips were made out of panic, and he ultimately changed his mind about perhaps leaving the van, and returned.

Yea, what youre saying makes a lot of sense. Part of my theory considered the possibility that maybe he had hoped she was found while he was gone. I just feel like he said more in those vehicles than he should have, unless he wanted them to know for a specific reason. All IMO of course.

Where was it? I read in the garage?
Driveway, mustang was in the garage until BL took it to "hike" Then it was retrieved from the park and showed up either late tues nite or early weds

morning. Reporters saw it weds, when they went back to the house. JMO

Walsh keeps saying mustang was retrieved Thursday because he apparently isn't paying attention, just making up his own scenario............

Heck no on the credit card numbers. If somebody steals my phone, or I lose it, I don't want my entire financial life available to them!

I have PayPal but I log in only when I need it.
I think that that is what everyone does. That is not keeping your bank acc number or cc number on your phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$