Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going by other true crime cases, I can totally understand LE not letting the Laundries participate in the search of the Carlton reserve.

That being said, however, I am 100% certain that 99% of parents whose son had "gone missing" and who were concerned about his well-being would have been out in the reserve parking lot waiting for anything the searchers would have found.

They seem amazingly unconcerned about locating their "missing" son.
It's possible they're as glad as we are to see the back of him.
There's just no evidence to that effect.
This is a serious search, highly skilled searchers and equipment being used. Not for amateurs or the untrained. Better they stay at home. I imagine they would be informed early if any relevant findings have been made.
No need to hover and wring their hands when they could be comfy at home with some nice chilled wineboxes..?

Someone else call it in.. I already talked to a detective lmao
OK so my understanding would be that the Cops down there took this report, so they know what it was about. I would imagine the FBI would have this also by now, correct? I mean, you'd think.....then again you'd think he wouldn't have gotten away in the first place either....

These things are good observations. You're probably right on that.

For some reason, I think this break is important to why things went downhill so quick -- if it happened. I guess it did happen. I mean, people have said their garage looks jam-packed, too, so....
No opinion on validity of siting yet. But I think many 20 somethings are pretty happy to eat ramen and convenience store donuts. Imo

Where did they get those snacks? They've been in that house for days without a grocery run (except milk). I'm surprised there's anything left in there to eat. Maybe they stocked up real well before Bri's little walk, though.
OOH good point. Did they make a pit stop to feed sweet lovable baby Brian before they went to meet with their lawyer before the hammer got brought down on his federal warrant?

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

I can believe there are a lot of empty houses to hide in. The snow birds from the north have not returned for the winter. I doubt he is on the street as neighbors would recognize him, he could be in another location relaxing by the pool, having uber eats delivered on a Walmart cash card.

I'm getting more impressed with this idea all the time: squatting in an empty snowbird's house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did they get those snacks? They've been in that house for days without a grocery run (except milk). I'm surprised there's anything left in there to eat. Maybe they stocked up real well before Bri's little walk, though.

Was the "light weight lunch box" an insulated kind? They might have been carrying insulin.

Laundrie’s neighbor last saw him weekend of Sept. 10

A neighbor who lives directly across the street from the home Petito shared with Laundrie and her family told CNN the last time she saw Laundrie at the North Port home was the weekend of September 10.

Karyn Aberts said she saw Laundrie and his family “in the neighborhood out in the front yard,” saying it looked like “a normal … they were going for a walk kind of thing,” and that she “never thought anything about it.”

Brian Laundrie left home without phone or wallet and his parents were concerned he might hurt himself, source says - KYMA

So now we have someone saying he was in Florida for sure the weekend of the 10th

I still think he went into hiding on the 11th when the news broke that Gabby was missing. We have seemingly confirmation that he was sweet leaving on the parental camping trip, but nothing saying he came back. and I still think one of the parents planted the mustang at the reserve. Maybe it had supplies in it and he grabbed them out of the car as to not be seen.

I don't either, and I have Paypal but I don't keep any of that information on my phone.
So, where is your Paypal account? I never buy things through Paypal on my phone but I do on my laptop, but can access my PP account on my phone with my google account.

I don't think he drove himself. I think they dropped him off elsewhere and parked the mustang where it was found. They may have had a pact, where they would drop off supplies for him at some spot outside of the park. I'm beginning to despise them MORE than him, if that's possible. jmo
According to BL's parent's, BL drove the Mustang to the Reserve to hike, with a large backpack.

I find it very odd he would leave his mother's beautiful convertible Mustang unlocked (for over a day) with the keys still left in the Ignition.

Why didn't he drive the van to the Preserve for his hiking trip? Maybe were they hoping the beautiful Mustang would be stolen and create another diversion?

JMO

Attachments

• C2FEF82C-1A6C-4A5C-9ACF-5DEACDA09304.jpeg
    C2FEF82C-1A6C-4A5C-9ACF-5DEACDA09304.jpeg
    140.5 KB · Views: 39
Anyone notice when his parents got home today his mama had a light weight lunch box with her when she got out of the truck? Probably means nothing.. it was quite the trip.. I’d take snacks too.. and snacks for the snacks..
I noticed. Guessing the didn’t want to go out to a restaurant. Also guessing that was the “ red duffel bag” referred to this am

These things are good observations. You're probably right on that.

For some reason, I think this break is important to why things went downhill so quick -- if it happened. I guess it did happen. I mean, people have said their garage looks jam-packed, too, so....

Weren't the donuts from the moonflower coop. Look at their website, they look great - homemade fresh. If I was closer I would be out for an AM snack.

If they buy in bulk, they could easily last a month with no grocery runs. Easily. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member