Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have. There was a guy from Teledyne FLIR talking about the cameras there were using. Impossible to hide, even underwater. They were talking about even hiding underwater with face up to breath, it sticks out like a sore thumb.

I think the people are looking for clothes, backpacks, and a body.

I don't think he is in there, or he is cold.
there are ways to hide from FLIR and thermal vision. Not impossible but could be in BL's situation. Don't know what supplies he/they could have bought before he went running

something i saw recently - in the moab video he says he does not have a phone but later is seen on camera in that same video taking out his phone
and in the missing persons, his parents stated he left their home "without his phone & wallet"

The threat of consequences of violence from those putting hands on is going to be much greater from Brian to Gabby.

Oh certainly that is true but the point is that, even if they loved each other (and I think they did), their relationship already seemed quite antagonistic and volatile. I wouldn't be surprised if this were another blow up and he went too far in the heat of the moment.

Met up with him at the car at the reserve?! I have no clue how this happened, but apparently…this whole time…I’ve completely missed the fact that his parents met up with him AT the car. Has that been the case the whole time? If so I think my mind is blown

I thought that was just speculation -

Here's stuff I captured in case this source locks up:

One redacted report — incident No. 21-053269, at 2:42 p.m. dated Sept. 14 — is filed as an abandoned vehicle report at the address of 6968 Reisterstown Road, in North Port, where the Mustang was left.

A third redacted report —incident No. 21-054246, at 11:22 p.m. dated Sept. 18 notes a “suspicious incident” at the intersection of Balboa Terrace and Delmar Drive in North Port.

Delmar Drive is a bit of a beaten trail of a road that drags along Big Slough in the middle of North Port. There are no homes on Delmar Drive; and only a handful along Balboa Terrance.

Can the suspicious incident be a call in of someone spotted walking that looked like BL? Seems like there was a photo floating around then.

Mingling in the aftermath of Ida? Free hot meals everywhere, tents, no cell service, no electricity. He could be on a roof somewhere hammering shingles.

There are enough generators and cell phones that people aren’t unaware and those that are, there are still plenty of people like me who come and go helping.

Most areas have cell service back, lots but the core areas have power back and those are running generators. And down in the worst of the worst hit areas, a stranger living in a tent where areas aren’t even close to habitable might stand out. They aren’t big areas at all. Small communities.

You don't put money into a Capitol One card. It's a credit card, you are borrowing from them and paying it back to them with interest. They specifically mentioned that card.

Actually, the warrant said it was a Capital One 360 account. That's not a credit card. These are bank accounts with debit cards. Very different.

Are you thinking murder one?
I'm getting 'tingles' of that here and there too.
A sense it may well have been very carefully planned.
Motive may have something to do with the reasons for the vast investment of resources evident.?
I can't even take a guess at what that might be without knowing a bit more about his connections.
This whole situation is strange IMO. BL supposedly goes to FL, any proof? If he didn't; where did he go?
Could he have been setting up caches somewhere to plan for hiding in advance of what happened

I think that trip is going to be the first weekend of September. The Guthrie neighbors said they were gone over the weekend. The most recent article, the neighbor saw him the weekend of the 10th, same time frame van was retrieved and mustang left.

Brian Laundrie left home without phone or wallet and his parents were concerned he might hurt himself, source says - KYMA
Gabby wasn't reported missing until the 11th, which would mean she saw him the day before. I wonder why we hadn't heard about this sighting of him until today.

I hope so! That makes more sense! The original post I thought they were saying that’s what happened. I was like oh my goodness I know I’ve been on this site too long tonight & I know I’m tired…but how did I miss THAT?!

A third redacted report —incident No. 21-054246, at 11:22 p.m. dated Sept. 18 notes a “suspicious incident” at the intersection of Balboa Terrace and Delmar Drive in North Port.

Do we know anything about who might have come or went from BL's parents house that evening?

I hope so! That makes more sense! The original post I thought they were saying that’s what happened. I was like oh my goodness I know I’ve been on this site too long tonight & I know I’m tired…but how did I miss THAT?!

Here's the blurb on the 14th:

One redacted report — incident No. 21-053269, at 2:42 p.m. dated Sept. 14 — is filed as an abandoned vehicle report at the address of 6968 Reisterstown Road, in North Port, where the Mustang was left.

Gabby Petito case: North Port redacts records on Petito, Laundrie family

Something's not right about that. I remember that police at the press conference said he decided to go hiking late in the afternoon on Tuesday. Either that was bad information he had, or the lies are thick. This report from September 14th says that the note was left at 2:42pm. So how can Brian decide to go hiking at anytime on Tuesday, and a note like this be left on the car the same day, Tuesday?

It's almost like I need a timeline of just Tuesday at this point.

People do call a part of the area that the Appalachian trail crosses "the Appalachians" -- e.g., in North Carolina, there is Appalachian State University, and people refer to the mountains as The Appalachians. But in other places, the mountains are called something else -- the Smokies, Berkshires, White Mountains, etc. It just depends on where you are. There are arguably "different" mountain ranges, but if you look at a topological map, it's basically one very long range of mountains. They were formed at essentially the same time by glaciers. They are smaller than a some other ranges around the country because they are older and have had longer to erode. Source: my 5th grade geology unit.

A great job explaining the Appalachians. I would change only the info on how they were formed. Different sections of the Appalachians have different geology and geologic histories. They all were formed by tectonic forces and altered in some way by subsequent tectonic events that were sometimes unique to that area. Glaciers helped shape the mountains in northern section. Source: my bachelor’s degree in geology.
I promise I won’t talk about geology anymore...

That's exactly right. What in the world could BL have told them to make them react like that. They either knew the truth or he told them something horrendous about GP. But why would they continue their behaviour. I haven't heard of any ill feelings between the parents prior to this. Boggling...
Scenario for Pity: He came home "crying" about how GP broke the engagement, and ran off with another guy in his Winnebago. She said he could have her camper van. His heart is broken. His life is over. She doesn't want to see him. She also stole some of his money and clothes. She broke his heart. So he asked them not to even talk to her or her folks, blah-de-blah-de-blah. Moped around the house, went into his room and cried himself to sleep. All he wants now is a Not Happy Pity Party and a hike. And they bought it... for a while.
How's that?

I don't know. There is no way to know.
I don't think it will help locate him right now and that is the most important thing at the moment.
Where can he be if we think outside the box?
The FBI agent, retired , interviewed by Brian stated she doesn't believe he is in the reserve.
She reckons the camping trip made by B and his parents are a key to his present location.
We don't know where they went tho'.

And the elephant is still in the room that these massive resources were being ploughed into this search even before the Gov stated he wanted an all out, no holds barred search??
This is what they do for major terrorists.
I can't get beyond this sticking point.

Did B have membership of any illegal org or group?
Are they providing him with whatever he needs to continue evading capture right now?

What else makes sense here?
I do wonder what Gabby or him may have recorded on whatever devices they had with them that could be inciminating to what happened out there. As for the massive search, either LE found something that we don't know and haven't thought of (possible) or they're putting on a show to make themselves look good (no Idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member