Identified! TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 #4 Sherry Ann Jarvis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a love-hate relationship with isotope testing. It can be far off sometimes.
No idea if LE did isotope analysis for this Jane Doe, though.
I agree it's "directional" vs. absolute precision. Helpful, none the less.

Amateur opinion and speculation

wonder if long-haul truck driver Roy Michel Nellsch killed WCJD. In May 2019, he kidnapped and attempted to rape a woman who he picked up on I-24 near Fort Campbell, Kentucky, which is close to the Tennessee border. She put up an amazing fight and was able to escape, and Nellsch was arrested shortly after. He was indicted by a federal grand jury for kidnapping and child *advertiser censored* in February 2020. I don't think he has gone to trial yet in either of the state or federal cases, so new information hasn't been released since then.

Nellsch was a trucker for over 40 years. He told investigators that he picked up women that were stranded or hitchhiking 3 or 4 times a year. In 1980, he was 23 years old.

Given what was found in his truck, it is reasonable to suspect he is a serial killer:

"A subsequent search of the truck by law enforcement produced, among other items, two handguns; a stun gun; handcuffs; bags containing numerous pairs of women’s underwear and bras and numerous electronic devices, including a digital camera, laptop computers, cell phones, and media storage devices. A subsequent examination of the electronic devices found over 10,000 images and videos of child *advertiser censored*, including videos depicting violence against small children and a ledger with lists of names, ages, locations and descriptions of women and children."

Hair and blood were also found.

Long-Haul Trucker Indicted For Kidnapping And Child *advertiser censored* Crimes

Truck driver indicted on federal charges claiming he kept ledger of names of women and children

is this the trucker whom the FBI posted items wanting to identify them?
anyone know?

Thinking back, I'm not 100 percent sure, I do not think they listed his name.
Just to call the FBI if any of the articles listed were recognized.

anyone know?
The name still hasn't been released, to my knowledge. One clue is that a detective from the Aurora Police Department (Colorado) is listed as a contact on the FBI poster. I don't know of any long-haul truck driver serial killers who have publicly known ties to Aurora, Colorado, so it's hard to determine who it is. I wonder if it's someone the public doesn't know about at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member