Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
“That search in the swamp is leading everyone to believe Brian is in the swamp, and no civilians are paying attention to who is around them,” he said. “[The] focus needs to be on people being aware, [and] someone will see something, just like the campers who saw then van,” Dan Reimer said.
Brian Laundrie search Friday Gabby Petito investigation

eta:
Gabby Petito Case: Brian Laundrie search sparks comparisons to Eric Rudolph manhunt

eta:
Brian Laundrie's parents covered up for him, says Judge Pirro

The family wants justice for Gabby but they also want this to be treated with the fact that this is all about gabby. She was a wonderful human being. They’re grieving right now. To symbolize gabby and her memory they made bracelets. They’ve been dealing with funeral arrangements. Attorney and team effort from Schmidt family to honor gabby and give her a funeral she deserves because she touched the world. Trying their best to put together a funeral fit for gabby. Friends have put together bracelets Prayers for Gabby bracelet. They’re not selling them, you can’t buy them. People want to help the family. Per Gabby’s mom, bracelets are not for sale. They’re for family and close friends and people they want to give them to.

All per JB on WFLA now.

Found Deceased - WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #32

Bringing up from the end of the last thread. Italics and bolding by me to make clearer who said what. I had posted:

"Random thought that is probably totally off base--

Did they maintain the separation after they left Moab? Maybe they decided they had to get this worked out, and they decided she'd stay in the hotel and work on the social media while he'd park the van somewhere he could hike? She definitely wouldn't want to tell her family about that."

To which @Herat replied:

"Doesn't really square with the reported, but unverified stop at the ice cream/coffee place in Victor ID where the owner reported GP shouted to her that they were engaged."

I was talking about August 17-23, when GP apparently told her family that BL had gone back to Florida. The Victor ID stop was later, after they checked out on the 24th. I was assuming that after the few days apart, they got back together and agreed to resume the trip and the engagement.

JB has been wearing a bracelet Gabbys Mother sent him. He didn’t know what the blue beads symbolized so I’m sure Gabbys mother called to let him know. A lot of listeners have been asking him about it!

I do not think they'll be able to rule out whether BL is in that preserve or not.

If he's at large, somewhere else, we need more information. I think BL's mental state needs to be discussed in order to get any help from the public in finding him - as his mannerisms and behaviors need to be known. How capable is he of planning?

In order for the FBI to get that info, the parents need to talk. I have no idea how the FBI or anyone else can get that to happen right now. So the resources continue to be spent at Carlton Preserve and he's not been found (presumably even with thermal cameras at night...)

How dangerous is he? And is he armed? It's time someone from LE said something about this, IMO.

The Federal Aviation Administration also set up “temporary flight restrictions for Special Security Reasons” in the search area that will be in effect until Oct. 1.

“No pilots may operate an aircraft in the areas covered by this NOTAM,” the FAA said about the area encompassing 3 nautical miles, using the term for Notice to Airmen.
1/2893 NOTAM Details
1/2893 NOTAM Image

@Coquette
Happy Birthday - I too hope you get your wish!
I have been following silently on this one. I hate to admit, but I knew that Gabby was deceased when the news came out that BL was home and silent for days before anyone reported her missing. I followed Gannon’s case closely and had to leave WS after that case.

Thanks to all the WS members who have offered their theories and to WS moderators. I don’t remember a case that had threads move so fast!

The Federal Aviation Administration also set up “temporary flight restrictions for Special Security Reasons” in the search area that will be in effect until Oct. 1.

“No pilots may operate an aircraft in the areas covered by this NOTAM,” the FAA said about the area encompassing 3 nautical miles, using the term for Notice to Airmen.
1/2893 NOTAM Details
1/2893 NOTAM Image
I sure hope the search doesn't go on for that long.
Edit: deleting text I forgot to get rid of before posting

I think BL will be caught and sooner than later. It's not like he is a trained special forces operative who did a decades worth of tours in Afghanistan and other hot spots. He's not a survivalist.

I also don't believe his parents are involved to the extent most people think. These people own / sell property and have some kind of juice franchise.

We are not talking about Whitey Bulger. They are not a well established criminal organization with the intelligence, connections or resources to fund an extended run from LE.

No one will ever be able to convince me that the three of them were able to collectively devise a master plan while covering up a murder.

I do however, believe that BL's father knows enough about real estate to have stashed him somewhere with enough supplies to last a while (re the "camping" rip")

WOW! Fox News is reporting "Investigation into Moab Police handling of DV stop"
IMOO So now Police , in addition to everything else, must be responsible for Mental Health conditions leading to Domestic Abuse??

Police do these types of internal investigations all the time to see if their internal policies were followed and if there is anything that can be improved for next time. They also do it anytime there is an officer-involved shooting. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member