Deceased/Not Found SC - Deidre Reid, 41, driving to Charlotte NC to drop off a man, Pageland, 3 Sep 2021 *Arrest*

Father of son was planning to take the bus to Atlanta, from Charlotte, he lives in Georgia. Car was last seen at the greyhound bus station. LE is trying to get access to other CCTV-footage in the area. Since then father hasn't checked in to ask about his son. He is not considered a suspect or POI.

CAR was last seen at the greyhound station???? Where the heck was DR then??!!

How can that be! DR was driving this man to the bus stn. and SHE didn't make it there but HE did?! Oh c'mon! What is going on, local media should follow up on this, in addition to LE who should as well.
Maybe something happened to her on the way there. I'd like to know how he arrived in GA. Did he drive her car home to GA? MOO

CAR was last seen at the greyhound station???? Where the heck was DR then??!!

I posted before that I still don't understand what is going on in this cases. New info, like the youtube doesn't make it clearer, does it? Maybe she dropped of the father of her son and that was seen. It's not saying she was seen in the car or I might have missed that. Maybe the car was hijacked after that, or she drove off to ? and had some kind of accident? She had planned to meet one of her sisters in Charlotte and didn't show up. (what time, where?) Not only he lives in Georgia, she lived there too once (with him I guess). The refunded bus ticket is a deviant in the story, so he didn't took the bus to Atlanta? Did he take the car? Where is Deidre? What is the guy saying about all this?

Last edited:
This article is available to online subscribers only but here is what is viewable:

SEP 15, 2021
Missing woman case has connection to Burke County (thetruecitizen.com)
The Burke County Sheriff’s Office posted on Facebook that 41-year-old Deidre Reid has been missing since September 3. According to her sister, Monica, Deidre lived in Pageland, South Carolina. She is the mother of three children. She was in the process of buying a home and starting a new job when she disappeared. Her fi- ancée recently died and she […]
i was able to read it and its really sus.... see this exerp....
"
“Instead of leaving, he got his money back for the ticket and he got back into the passenger side of the jeep and no one has seen or heard from her since or seen the jeep,” Monica said.

Bedford made contact with Deidre’s family denying that he knows anything about her whereabouts. He claimed he and Deidre drove around Charlotte, North Carolina for a few hours and then he caught the 9 p.m. bus back to Augusta. Bedford’s last text indicated that he wished to remain silent.

Bedford’s grandmother told the family that he came home that night alone and went to work the next morning. The family went to his supposed place of employment but the company said they didn’t know who he was. When the family returned to the grandmother’s home, it was vacant. The family does not know how to contact her anymore.

“Nobody knows where he is, I guess he is on the run or whatever,” Monica said. “His grandmother is gone. They took her out of the house and no one had been back to the house since.”

"
“Instead of leaving, he got his money back for the ticket and he got back into the passenger side of the jeep and no one has seen or heard from her since or seen the jeep,” Monica said.

Bedford made contact with Deidre’s family denying that he knows anything about her whereabouts. He claimed he and Deidre drove around Charlotte, North Carolina for a few hours and then he caught the 9 p.m. bus back to Augusta. Bedford’s last text indicated that he wished to remain silent.

Bedford’s grandmother told the family that he came home that night alone and went to work the next morning. The family went to his supposed place of employment but the company said they didn’t know who he was. When the family returned to the grandmother’s home, it was vacant. The family does not know how to contact her anymore.

“Nobody knows where he is, I guess he is on the run or whatever,” Monica said. “His grandmother is gone. They took her out of the house and no one had been back to the house since.”

This all sounds so sketchy, where is the grandmother now? Sounds like it needs to be investigated further asap!

I posted before that I still don't understand what is going on in this cases. New info, like the youtube doesn't make it clearer, does it? Maybe she dropped of the father of her son and that was seen. It's not saying she was seen in the car or I might have missed that. Maybe the car was hijacked after that, or she drove off to ? and had some kind of accident? She had planned to meet one of her sisters in Charlotte and didn't show up. (what time, where?) Not only he lives in Georgia, she lived there too once (with him I guess). The refunded bus ticket is a deviant in the story, so he didn't took the bus to Atlanta? Did he take the car? Where is Deidre? What is the guy saying about all this?

I’m the same way! For whatever reason, I cannot grasp/make sense of the events that led up to her disappearance.
I can’t follow a timeline for this case; not sure why!

According to police, she left Pageland that afternoon to take someone to the Greyhound Bus station in Charlotte. James Reid says that someone was the father of her youngest son. Reid tells WCCB police said he is not a person of interest, and police just received surveillance video of the bus station Tuesday. WCCB reached out to SLED and Pageland Police to get a copy of that video and ask how many people have been interviewed. None of WCCB’s requests have been answered as of Wednesday evening.

Pageland Mother Missing For Nearly Three Weeks; Family Desperate For Answers - WCCB Charlotte's CW

The story is getting crazier and crazier.......I'm afraid this is going to end bad and "the bird (Bedford) has flown". When is LE going to make a statement about what was investigated and their findings. Is Bedford a POI now? He proved to be a liar, with his grandma trick and not working where he supposed to have worked.

Last edited:
This is sad. I have not figured out where MSM says he cashed in tickets, anyone? LE needs to do better then this. IMO

Missing woman case has connection to Burke County

Deidre got out of work early September 3 and was last seen by relatives in her jeep to take Bedford to the bus station. He was supposed to catch the 1:45 p.m. bus to Augusta. Camera footage shows him getting out of the passenger side and entering into the building but then getting back into the jeep.

Instead of leaving, he got his money back for the ticket and he got back into the passenger side of the jeep and no one has seen or heard from her since or seen the jeep,” Monica said.

"

What in the world???

AUGUSTA, Ga – A local man is now listed as a person of interest in the disappearance of a woman from Pageland, South Carolina.

According to the Pageland Police Department, Deidre Reid was last seen in Pageland on Friday, September 3. She was on her way the Greyhound bus station in Charlotte, NC to drop Emanuel Bedford.

At the time of her disappearance, investigators said, “It is confirmed that Reid never made it to the bus station and her cellular phone is going straight to voicemail.”
Local man wanted in disappearance of SC woman | WJBF

AUGUSTA, Ga – A local man is now listed as a person of interest in the disappearance of a woman from Pageland, South Carolina.

According to the Pageland Police Department, Deidre Reid was last seen in Pageland on Friday, September 3. She was on her way the Greyhound bus station in Charlotte, NC to drop Emanuel Bedford.

At the time of her disappearance, investigators said, “It is confirmed that Reid never made it to the bus station and her cellular phone is going straight to voicemail.”
Local man wanted in disappearance of SC woman | WJBF

I can't open the last article. Just as I thought I understood the latest media outlets about what went down. Now -she never making it to the bus station- is back on the table......At CCTV footage he was seen getting in the Jeep on the passengers site. If Deidre didn't make it to the bus station who was in the drivers site? I think you are pulling up an "older" media outlet and the story changed....? but I'm still confused. :confused:

And what is meant by "local man"?

I think this is his picture (mugshot) Log In or Sign Up to View

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member