Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Brian has a burner phone that he keeps turned off most of the time, but when he does turn it on for any kind of update, LE can see that there is a cell phone in the middle of the park where there isn't supposed to be one.
In Brian Entin’s live Q&A today, he says there are two things he discovered that he can’t report on in case BL is listening.

Police commander ........ "We are not wasting our time out here. We are doing our due diligence to find Brian in an area that intelligence has led us that he could possibly be in - and it's upon us to make sure we search this area as best as we can, as massive as it is, with the resources that we have, to try to find Brian."

I wonder if whatever happened started by the van and she ran.. possibly spraying blood over all the marked spots..
Okay, finally talked to a friend in LE. He took a minute to look at the pics and said the orange paint could be a couple of things. It might be pointing to specific areas or it may be used to orient pics of items on a grid type search. He's not FBI, so he couldn't speak to how they do things. Because they were numbered he though it might coincide to GPS data points for pieces of evidence that may have been on or around those spots. He was saying the FBI are incredibly detailed when they mark positions of evidence.

Did anyone else pick up on the fact that at 14.35 in the video, BL says,

"I don't have my phone on me..I don't have my..I don't really.. I don't have a phone, so if she goes off without me, I'm on my own!"

Why would he claim he doesn't have his own phone when he does?

I believe that was that his phone was in the van. He then at some point went to get it.

It is hard to listen to an hour and 17 minute tape without in and out listening. I had to go back several times and still think I missed some parts. I hear a comment and go off into thinking about something else.

Police commander ........ "We are not wasting our time out here. We are doing our due diligence to find Brian in an area that intelligence has led us that he could possibly be in - and it's upon us to make sure we search this area as best as we can, as massive as it is, with the resources that we have, to try to frind Brian."

When was that? So they still think he could be dead out there?

No worries - I never know when a case is going to take off and get this level of attention and then I always wish I had more time to perfect it - but this did make me think about something today as I saw the footage about the Orlando visit today - I didn’t see grief like I saw on Gabbys mom at the presser ….. I think he’s alive and they know it
JMO
Brian Laundrie's parents shadowed by undercover agents on 150-mile trek to meet attorney
Gabby Petito's mom believes missing roadtripper is 'going to come home'
That’s the only reason I think he may be alive. These two people are not acting like any version of grieving parents I’ve ever seen. And no one has been at the house with them, right? Not even their daughter? You would think there would be friends or family who, no matter what their son did, would want to help them through a stressful time.

At the moment of death, I believe all of her property is subject to wills/probate (similar to the debit card/bank accounts). It’s property of her estate.
Hopefully one of the amazing lawyers on here can clarify.

Maybe I'm the only one -- but I thought BL was especially, remarkably, calm and compliant in the Aug 12 video.

I think that’s understandable. He didn’t want trouble with the police, didn’t want to go to jail.

Abusers aren’t people that can’t control themselves. A lot of them are perfectly capable of behaving and keeping themselves in line, they just choose not to sometimes. That’s when they unload on the victim. Controlling the victim gives them power, abusing the victim is a way to release their tension. But they know damn well what they’re doing is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288