Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve always thought he’s been in the house the whole time. In the crawl space when the feds came in. That’s why the parents keep all the lights off all the time.

seriously just my opinion.

Jmho.
Very few crawl spaces here. That home appears to be slab on grade. No crawlspace. He would be better off in the woods than an attic. When it's 90 degrees outside, attics around here, especially with a roof that dark, could be 130 or 140 degrees. UNLESS, they have retrofitted with spray foam insulation under the roof deck, but I fear I am going to deep down a rabbit hole here... Let's just say I believe it's pretty safe to say he is NOT in the house.

MOO

Last edited:
Question?…what can K-9’s detect when looking for a criminal? This might be TMI, but can they pickup body excrement? Urine?
I know that’s so weird, but I read somewhere that drinking rain wouldn’t be a good idea because it’s running off of plants that have tannins, which can cause loose bowels.
Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy. (Sarcasm :))

Please ignore if this has already been discussed. There is no way I can keep up with these lightning fast threads...

Have there been any photos released of what BL looks like with hair? I am assuming he is not completely bald at his young age. It would be difficult to keep shaved if he is on the run, and it may make for a good disguise as well. Just a thought...
I am pretty sure I saw a pic of him with hair in his instagram account. It was the indoor rock climbing pic with his nephew. He had pink hair.

I’m curious about after dark infrared searches. I saw a photo earlier that was a great example of how well it detects warmth … so given the dense terrain they’re searching in where it seems like someone could hunker down under a bush with a dark green tshirt and never be spotted in daylight given the vastness of that area, the IR technology seems to be key!

I am pretty sure I saw a pic of him with hair in his instagram account. It was the indoor rock climbing pic with his nephew. He had pink hair.
That's right! I do remember seeing that now. I guess at this point it would still be very short, like a buzz cut, so maybe he would be recognizable.

Please ignore if this has already been discussed. There is no way I can keep up with these lightning fast threads...

Have there been any photos released of what BL looks like with hair? I am assuming he is not completely bald at his young age. It would be difficult to keep shaved if he is on the run, and it may make for a good disguise as well. Just a thought...

I posted an image of him in here about 10hrs ago showing him with hair.

It was an image from his Instagram where he has a full head of hair and he's actually dyed it pink on top!

Here is the image again:

Screenshot_20210924_153320.jpg

This the most fishiest thing ever. They didn't report Gabby missing because it would hurt his case.

They didn't report their own son missing for 4 days. I thought maybe they wished he would have enough time to escape. That was the only plausible explanation.

But if he had left his phone and wallet at home, I don't know what to say. Why would anyone wait to report?
ETA: Even people who don't show up to work are reported faster by colleagues.
One might say he left the phone and wallet behind if he planned to hurt himself and thought he wouldn't need them. However, I think he could also leave it behind so no one can track the phone, and he doesn't need that ID anymore. Cash can be carried in any pocket.

@YohanApple

That edited video is terrible quality. Potato quality footage. The only footage people should be looking at (if they really want to examine the finer details is the 4K raw footage supplied by Red, White and Bethune IMO). Please don't link heavily edited/'enhanced' youtube content when you can link to the original source instead. :) It's because quite often clout chasers put up misleading clips that are altered or edited to support their 'discovery'.

Unless the clip has been approved by the WS mods, of course.

<DBM> Double post, sorry
He has distinctive features: jawline, eyes, eyebrows, big nose and unusual ear shape. IMHO, he is recognizable regardless of hair, hat, or beard length. A mask might help somewhat. I keep picturing Scott Peterson with red hair and a beard. I've said it before, but it bears repeating: I trust that the FBI will find him, and in the not-too-distant future. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle