Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
One might say he left the phone and wallet behind if he planned to hurt himself and thought he wouldn't need them. However, I think he could also leave it behind so no one can track the phone, and he doesn't need that ID anymore. Cash can be carried in any pocket.
Yes. the scenario that fits is that he didn't want to be tracked or was tending to hurt himself. And the parents let him go... why?..... And waited 4 days to report.... why???

Something doesn't fit.

I'm sure they really care about their son. Despite all that happened, they have hired an attorney and are doing what all they could to protect him. They wouldn't let their son in such a highly stressed situation to go out without anyone with him, without money and a phone. That's just so weird.

Also, driving the car back home. That's another crazy aspect.

I am thinking back to the question I answered a bit ago about the person in the nightvision we see. YES , everyone that needs to be alerted has been alerted to it.

But, it got me thinking along with the statement tweeted today that reinforces the fact that they truly believe he is in the reserve. Can he really be *that* good at hiding from them?

Could the use of the video footage we saw have been a message to Brian, that says "Hey, we know you are there and have seen you?" I know things like this have been done in cases in the past, most notably the police chief of Wichita, KS flashing a subliminal message to Dennis Rader, BTK Strangler. Smart or lucky?

RBBM

I actually think it's dumb luck cuz he doesn't come off as exactly the brightest crayon in the box.

@milkshakedonkey posted

"The FBI is 100% not going to confirm. The best you can get is the restaurant saying they were there by name and the patrons that shared the experience."

IMO If that were true, we'd never know what's true and what isn't. There's so much misinformation in the beginning.

That particular post of mine didn't mention the authorities.

I said that sightings can be wrong and there might be more substantiating info than a couple people saying "I'm sure it was them."

I don't agree that that's the best we'll get.

Some facts and debunking comes out eventually. We often get confirmations.

I stated maybe we'll learn that the couple said their names or there's a receipt showing their names.

PS... I see that you said "they were there by name." That was an example I gave that would substantiate they were there.

I hope searchers are looking “up” as well…. as ground level..

Could BL be suspended in tree tent, well camouflaged?? Especially in that area of thicker forest… with the natural thick canopy concealing him from aerial searching??

Just a thought… IMO

Brian Entin
@BrianEntin

Laundrie family attorney Steven Bertolino says Brian left the house on Tuesday without his wallet or cell phone. He says the parents were concerned he might hurt himself.
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1441510971957288960?s=20

Does this mean Brian's phone was at home during the FBI executed search warrant? Does LE have Brian's phone? Or did the Laundries get rid of it? If Brian's phone was NOT at the home when FBI Showed up then they are definitely looking forward to some type of charge I would think.

IMO

Could BL be suspended in tree tent, well camouflaged?? Especially in that area of thicker forest… with the natural thick canopy concealing him from aerial searching??

Just a thought… IMO
Might be a dumb question, but... Are tree tents something hikers use? I always thought they were just for hunting (unless I am confusing tree tents and tree stands).

Clearly I am not a hunter or hiker. :confused:

Getting up at 5am all week to finish my work before JB goes live is either one of the most embarrassing or dedicated things I've done in a while.
Lol same here - good thing the lawyers were on vacation this week - I had daytime hours available for Gabbys media thread - I really thought BL would surface by now - JB is the new “Sam” for me (Sam was the reporter on Kelseys murder) and I also like the good Brian (Twitter)
https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1441538873314750465?s=21
JB is found at wfla.com
Both stellar IMO as are you @Alethea

Brian Entin
@BrianEntin

Laundrie family attorney Steven Bertolino says Brian left the house on Tuesday without his wallet or cell phone. He says the parents were concerned he might hurt himself.
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1441510971957288960?s=20

Does this mean Brian's phone was at home during the FBI executed search warrant? Does LE have Brian's phone? Or did the Laundries get rid of it? If Brian's phone was NOT at the home when FBI Showed up then they are definitely looking forward to some type of charge I would think.

IMO
I have a hard time believing that people who thought their son might hurt himself would 1) wait 3 days to report him missing and 2) go find the car he was driving and bring it back to their home prior to reporting him missing. These things don't make sense, IMHO.

Just a thought… IMO
If they are using thermal camera that wouldn't help him any.

Might be a dumb questions, but... Are tree tents something hikers use? I always thought they were just for hunting (unless I am confusing tree tents and tree stands).

Clearly I am not a hunter or hiker. :confused:
Someone posted a pic of a tree tent the other day so it is a real thing & is maybe good for hiding ! I’m so far down the rabbit hole on this case that I’ve imagined him in waterproof human-size beach ball under swamp water that’s got like a snorkel up to the surface for air… which im pretty sure must not exist!

I have a hard time believing that people who thought their son might hurt himself would 1) wait 3 days to report him missing and 2) go find the car he was driving and bring it back to their home prior to reporting him missing. These things don't make sense, IMHO.
I said it before, but my theory is:

They let him leave to "camp," aka most likely hide out.

They bring his car back to avoid LE realizing he's there.

They realize Friday the handgun is missing out of his car and fear he's going to kill himself.

It's the only thing that makes sense to me.

Arriving where? Are you a neighbor and looking out your window or is this info that you can post a link to. I apologize in advance for doing something other than reading this thread for the past 5 or 6 hrs. Shame on me for not keeping up! :eek:
Someone seems to have swatted the house. LE showed up, surrounded the house, and was gone within a matter of minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07