Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why they couldn't have said "I'm so sorry to hear this, we had no idea, we don't know where Gabby is. We will try to find out more."

Something just like...human.
I find it so upsetting that Gabby's mom contacted them & said (this is a quote but my quote key is broken lol) I'm worried about the kids. She was worried about them, equally. And BL's parents just.... couldn't be bothered to answer. It's just ice cold.

Did you run that quote through a text search on Google?
I smell plagiarism!

Also I have it in my mind he's doing it for notoriety...Every day he evades the FBI is a notch on his belt.
Which of the characters most resembles what I'm speculating he's doing( with zero information, pure speculation)?
Might be worth concentrating on that one for his next move? What do you reckon?

This character is reminding me more and more of Brendt Christensen.. his was American Psycho...
(We went there!)

No, I just noticed he quoted Chuck consistently throughout his Instagram Bizarre_Design account.
This was taken directly from the Wikipedia account of Chuck Palahniuk. I recognized the quotes immediately. I love to read books.
I don't know what's going through his head but I have some ideas where this may be heading. Not sure how much we are allowed to discuss or speculate so I'll wait.
Chuck Palahniuk - Wikipedia

Freeze dried food, fishing equip, tent, good winter jacket and he may be able to be in the woods . If he had done a lot of camping when he was young. This may not be difficult for him.
Maybe a rain jacket, but definitely no need for a winter jacket right now. I'm about 8 miles away closer to the coast, and at 9:15 PM the heat index is still 92 degrees. Actual temp 83.

If BL was out in the swamp communicating via his burner phone, wouldn't LE be able use that to pinpoint his location?

Maybe he is only using the burner phone to keep track of the news and the search efforts for him. JMO.

One of the most interesting yet-to-be-determined facts of this particular case is when BL's family first retained an attorney, IMO

Exactly. They had retained the attorney before LE came knocking on their door. They may not have known specifics but they knew something was up with BL & Gabby’s disappearance.

If BL was out in the swamp communicating via his burner phone, wouldn't LE be able use that to pinpoint his location?

Maybe he is only using the burner phone to keep track of the news and the search efforts for him. JMO.
Having a cellular phone connected to a cell tower at all would be equally as incriminating, as far as giving away your location is concerned, and that would be necessary for data as well as calls or texts.

Harmless enough too. People just can buy pre-paid credit.. no need to register... network just feeds the number, any problems , change network..
And crimes and secret thingys.

Burned into my memory, that retired expert on the stand with her storyboard of Mark Sievers burner phone!
I’m hopeful if burner phones are indeed being used. JMO

No, I just noticed he quoted Chuck consistently throughout his Instagram Bizarre_Design account.
This was taken directly from the Wikipedia account of Chuck Palahniuk. I recognized the quotes immediately. I love to read books.
I don't know what's going through his head but I have some ideas where this may be heading. Not sure how much we are allowed to discuss or speculate so I'll wait.
Chuck Palahniuk - IWikipedia
I like it.
Makes sense.

Maybe a rain jacket, but definitely no need for a winter jacket right now. I'm about 8 miles away closer to the coast, and at 9:15 PM the heat index is still 92 degrees. Actual temp 83.

Yeah I know. I was assuming that he could have gone anywhere, not necessarily the Carlton Reserve. Whatever it is, I hope we find out his location soon.

I posted a couple of links, threads ago. There are at least 10 trail cameras that are used by wildlife people in that reserve (as stated in the links).

In the links, there are very clear photos of images they have from the cameras ... both during the day and at night.

but if he has gone there before frequently, wouldn’t he know where they are?
I wonder if they are easily seen?
Perhaps LE have hidden their own cameras now?

I find it so upsetting that Gabby's mom contacted them & said (this is a quote but my quote key is broken lol) I'm worried about the kids. She was worried about them, equally. And BL's parents just.... couldn't be bothered to answer. It's just ice cold.
That part got me sad, because in her mind they were still a sweet young couple in love.

I am positive the lawyer friend was already advising them, Do not respond to her. MOO

I know someone who knows someone that has a bunker on their property. If you didn’t know it was there, you’d never know it was there.
BL doesn’t strike me as the doomsday prepper type but maybe he has a bunker in there somewhere. Maybe the reserve was his favorite spot to be alone and he made a place for himself in there.
I still don’t know if I believe he’s in there, but for all the resources used searching it for the past week, I’m sure LE is going on more than just BL’s parents’ word.

Respectfully, I doubt that anyone would place a bunker on property they didn't own.
But I'm open to hearing why I could be wrong.

Right? And the sister too? I know there was some speculation that BL blocked the numbers on his parents’ phones, but what explains the sister’s stonewalling?
IMO he told his parents he was in trouble prior to 9/10, and the lawyer advised the entire family to stay quiet.

Thank you for this - yes. We have trails through literature that we can follow to see what's up in the contemporary psyche. Day of the Locust. Apolcalypse Now. Twin Peaks. And so on.

Things do not change. While this was unfolding, somehow DH and I were reading Brothers Karamazov. It's eternal and cross-cultural and very very hard to predict or understand.

Walk home?

It's not that far.
Holden Caufield 16, just an adolescent. This man is almost 24. Seems very immature IMO.

Here is the one thing that lets me know for a fact that the Laundries know exactly where Brian is .......I understand they hired a attorney when he got home with the van because he was there and they knew he was gonna need one, ..i get that.
Now they supposely dont know where he is but yet they still have the attorney, even went to meet with him this week, why??????what do they need a attorney for now???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell