Found Deceased FL - Angelina Marie Failla, 26, bf said "she simply walked out", Port Richey, 07 Aug 2021

Sleuthster

Verified - friend of Wendy Huggy
Reaction score
Website
cynthiaparrott.blogspot.com
Not much info https://ncmissingpersons.org/angeli...5GtgsgCzDkCO_OiO_NaZTTiIpfP2JpsntGlgHjQ5OM05g

Mother is asking for search help on Pasco County groups.

*VOLUNTEERS NEEDED* *PLEASE HELP* tomorrow August 19th at 11AM at Taco Bell 9211 US 19 No Port Richey
*ALL ARE NEEDED*
anyone with search experience or law enforcement background are crucial for guidance
<modsnip - personal phone number of an individual>
THIS IS A SEARCH FOR ANGELINA MARIE
Missing Person - Angelina Failla
<modsnip - social media page of family member>

Last edited by a moderator:
Mom says she has custody of the two kids. The timeline indicates the current BF is not baby daddy. So... I wonder if the kids' father could be involved at all?

Personally and it's just my opinion who cares? JMO Papa or Papa's moved on.

Who is getting an ulcer and loosing sleep? Angelina's mother. Plus taking care of little kids? Wish I could go give that woman eight hours of quiet and therapy.

From where they started the search for Angelina yesterday, 9211 US19 South, to where they found these remains, Richwood Lane & Embassy Blvd, is 2.2 miles.

Someone has lost a daughter, mother, sister, friend and it is very sad.

What I MEANT was is it possible one of the children's fathers is involved in her disappearance.

That’s what I understood from your message. Could he be responsible? Was there a custody thing going on? But also…. ”She just walked out”
Nope. She didn’t just walk out with NOTHING and leave her children behind. Seen this story too many times. The current BF needs to be looked in to thoroughly.

I participated in the first search. About 20 people or so. we searched some woods off Us 19 near Embassy. Not far from where these remains were found. No one was told the circumstances of her disappearance at the time nor why we were searching that area. We were told that we were looking for a body. It was not very large. About 5 acres I would guess and inhabitted by many homeless camps. I walked around with a guy to buddy up and we talked to a couple of the homeless and showed a photo. No luck. They agreed that it would not be smart to dump a body where there were so many camps. Someone would have seen it happen most likely. I hope there is some kind of closure for the family whether this unid female is her or not. So sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back