Found Deceased LA - Nevaeh Allen, 2, Belaire, Baton Rouge, 24 Sep 2021 *mother, stepfather arrested*

So that wouldn't be it. But it looks like only an hour north to that part of Mississippi:

Google Maps
I have no idea. I just Googled in between studying for my classes. It makes a lot more sense if there's a faster way, also makes me less suspicious of other people knowing. Thanks!
*edited to deleted double post on top. Posting is being weird for me today.

I have no idea. I just Googled in between studying for my classes. It makes a lot more sense if there's a faster way, also makes me less suspicious of other people knowing. Thanks!
*edited to deleted double post on top. Posting is being weird for me today.

I have no idea either :p. It's just what Google guesstimates.

,plp]]
The state line is over 3 hours away from Baton Rouge. Pretty tight (if not impossible) deadline to get there and back between mom going to work and kids going to and coming home from school.

Interstate 10 isn't the only way to Mississippi. You can be to Woodville MS in an hour or so driving N from BR.

Pearl River County Coroner Derek Turnage, Navaeh Allen has been found in Hancock County, near the Pearlington area. WAFB reported earlier that investigators believed her body may be located outside of the state of Louisiana.

Missing La. toddler found in Hancock County, coroner says

The body of a Baton Rouge 2-year-old who was reported missing Friday was found in the remote Logtown area of Hancock County on Sunday, a local coroner confirmed to the Sun Herald.

https://www.sunherald.com/news/local/crime/article254544837.html

Found deceased :-(

Pearl River County Coroner Derek Turnage, Navaeh Allen has been found in Hancock County, near the Pearlington area. WAFB reported earlier that investigators believed her body may be located outside of the state of Louisiana.

The body of a Baton Rouge 2-year-old who was reported missing Friday was found in the remote Logtown area of Hancock County on Sunday, a local coroner confirmed to the Sun Herald.

Bless you little angel. I'm so sorry this happened to you and pray that all those involved will be severely punished. Rest peacefully Neveah.

This would be a very tight timeline if mom's story about the morning was true. He killed her (or she died, unlikely), formulated a plan, travelled out of state, disposed of her and got back home to be found napping by the older child. Whatever he did to Nevaeh was bad enough, but he likely brought his own 11 month old on the trip.. The trauma to all of these kids/step kids is terrible.. Wouldn't expect much more from someone who throws a toddler away like garbage.

Hope they recover her little body quickly, I think we will see additional charges soon - whether they are for the stepdad only or anyone else is the question.

I'm heart broken. I was praying this was truly a case of a toddler wandering off and she would be found, safe and sound, and not a red herring to cover up a child's murder.
Same… but, as we got to NIGHT 2, I had a sinking terrible feeling. Not sure why I hold out hope anymore. How can anyone HURT/KILL a child??? Heck even just a human is inconceivable, but a sweet baby… sickening.

Phenomenal work by law enforcement.

But this is honestly sickening. Pearlington is, give or take, about 2 hours from the apartment one way. Like others pointed out he would have likely taken the 11 month old to dispose of her body. Why Pearlington? Does he have ties there? Seems like a random location.

Yes- law enforcement with the help of FBI did a great job in locating this little girls body. Awaiting the ME findings.

I noticed they arrested Neveah's step-dad before the body was found as he was a "person of interest during the investigation". Real Q: Why didn't they arrest Brian Laundrie if he too was a "person of interest" during the investigation of Gabby Petito? Are these arbitrary laws? Do they vary state to state?

During my residency at the only Children's Hospital in an urban city- I unfortunately saw many many cases of child abuse leading to tragic consequences. Lots of these children were <2 y/o. People can be so wicked.
Rest easy sweet girl.

Phenomenal work by law enforcement.

So sad
<modsnip - no link for statement of fact>

Last edited by a moderator:

Every. Single. Time.

when will this end ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members