Identified! NY - Brooklyn, Coney Island beach, UnkRace/Sex/Age, bound & gagged, Sep'21 - Arnold Mishiyev

From Coffee’s link:

Sources close to the investigation revealed that the remains appeared to be nearly skeletal.

The corpse was reportedly wearing boxer shorts and a tank top and its mouth had been duct-taped and the hands tied with rope. The person's sex or approximate age could not be determined as the corpse was in an advanced state of decomposition.

Yup, that's me. I need a visual....sorry....

Bound and gagged body found under NYC boardwalk

coney-island-boardwalk-body-2.jpg

The New York Daily News reports that the gathering discovered the decayed human remaining parts after they thumped down a divider while endeavoring to expand the size of their camp, a police source told the news outlet.

Watch Decomposed body bound with rope found under Coney Island footpath - Home | Daily Mail Online Youtube HD Video - Latest Breaking News

What is a divider in this kind of situation?

1632275098_815_Watch-Decomposed-body-bound-with-rope-found-under-Coney-Island.jpg

The Divider they were referring to was a make shift wall, possibly a piece of plywood or something, it may have been put there purposely to conceal the body. Starting about a quarter of a mile to the right is Brighton Beach, also known as "Little Odessa." The Boardwalk is lined in Russian Restaurants. Also known for Russian Mafia.
Guide to Brighton Beach | Brooklyn

I can't read it. Can you post the essentials from the article. Please.
the article is short but here is the important part:

A bound and gagged corpse was found hidden behind a wall under the Coney Island Boardwalk in Brooklyn, cops said Tuesday.

A group of homeless men living under the boardwalk found the skeletal remains about 11:30 p.m. Monday when they knocked down a wall in an attempt to increase the size of their camp, a police source said.

Bound and gagged decomposing body found under Brooklyn’s Coney Island boardwalk

The Divider they were referring to was a make shift wall, possibly a piece of plywood or something, it may have been put there purposely to conceal the body. Starting about a quarter of a mile to the right is Brighton Beach, also known as "Little Odessa." The Boardwalk is lined in Russian Restaurants. Also known for Russian Mafia.
Guide to Brighton Beach | Brooklyn

OT Saying hello to my good "old" friend. Thanks @houndpounder for this interesting post.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back