Found Deceased LA - Nevaeh Allen, 2, Belaire, Baton Rouge, 24 Sep 2021 *mother, stepfather arrested*

Yes- law enforcement with the help of FBI did a great job in locating this little girls body. Awaiting the ME findings.

I noticed they arrested Neveah's step-dad before the body was found as he was a "person of interest during the investigation". Real Q: Why didn't they arrest Brian Laundrie if he too was a "person of interest" during the investigation of Gabby Petito? Are these arbitrary laws? Do they vary state to state?

During my residency at the only Children's Hospital in an urban city- I unfortunately saw many many cases of child abuse leading to tragic consequences. Lots of these children were <2 y/o. People can be so wicked.
Rest easy sweet girl.

MOO: LE had some direct evidence that implicated stepdad and could arrest him without jeopardizing case. With Brian Laundries, may not be the case. Evidence may just be circumstantial and prosecutors could lose the case on technicalities if they jump the gun. They have to proceed very carefully. Also, Laundrie is not around to arrest and announcing a homicide charge might hinder chances of finding him. I’m sure that having a retained attorney overseeing the process is also making LE stay very much within the rules.

If this all did happen during school hours, it was premeditated. I don't believe that someone could accidentally kill a kid, come up with a plan, drive two hours, dispose if the body and drive two hours back over the course of what, an 8 hour day? No, he was planning to kill her or at least planning what he would do if/when he killed her.

“There’s no way, where’s the proof, I need proof. There’s no way there’s no way she didn’t deserve this.”
LANAYA CARDWELL, TWO-YEAR-OLD NEVAEH ALLEN’S MOTHER SAID.

Phillip Gardner, the mother’s boyfriend, has been arrested for his involvement in two-year-old Nevaeh Allen’s disappearance.

According to Baton Rouge Police Department, Gardner was arrested Saturday night and is now booked in East Baton Rouge Prison. Gardner has been charged with Unlawful Disposal of Remains and Obstruction of Justice.
BREAKING: BRPD confirms body found in Mississippi is missing two-year-old | WJBF

Gardener has been booked under Illegal disposal of remains and obstruction of Justice, Baton Rouge Police Department (BRPD) stated on Sunday.

It is unknown at the moment whether Gardner has retained an attorney. Records at the East Baton Rouge Prison show that he remained under custody.
Police Arrests Stepfather After Remains Of A Missing Two Year Old Is Found

2 years old... :(
Whenever you read that the child was last seen by the stepfather it never feels like it will be a good outcome sadly. :mad:
so sorry for this that we see again and again. Just want to add that you speak the truth because IMO in most cases when last seen by step-father (can also add boyfriend to this) it doesn't end well. I never ever will understand this.

Seems the mom is from Houma. That’s literally
so sorry for this that we see again and again. Just want to add that you speak the truth because IMO in most cases when last seen by step-father (can also add boyfriend to this) it doesn't end well. I never ever will understand this.
i agree. It’s truly heartbreaking. Curious what the cause of death will be. It’s just horrible. I wonder if the kids ratted on him or if they had his license plate leaving the state and put pressure on him. Just sickening. Poor sweet girl.

Seems the mom is from Houma. That’s literally

i agree. It’s truly heartbreaking. Curious what the cause of death will be. It’s just horrible. I wonder if the kids ratted on him or if they had his license plate leaving the state and put pressure on him. Just sickening. Poor sweet girl.
there is a report on a news site that he changed his story. however, i am not sure it is verified and whether I can post news source or not. mods feel free to delete this post if this is against WS rules.

I knew this would be the ending, but I'm still heartbroken.

Why does this keep happening ? ?

That's a huge question, with no easy answers. There are so many factors. But for me it boils down to we don't support at risk young people enough. We have too many kids being raised in poverty and violence, and that begets poverty and violence unless the pattern is changed. And that's really hard to do without strong support systems. It's a terrible cycle.

From the article Imstilla.grandma posted
But police say he later changed his story, acknowledging he found the girl unresponsive and lifeless and disposed of her remains without notifying authorities, The Advocate of Baton Rouge reported.

Since when do we, as a society, dispose of the remains of a child like garbage instead of taking them to the hospital? Where are people getting the idea this is how you handle a situation like this? That this is acceptable and okay to do? This isn't the first time we've seen this behavior involving deceased or unresponsive children. People treat pets found in a similar conditions better than this. And being unresponsive doesn't mean a person is deceased.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...issing-louisiana-toddler-found-in-mississippi

Also, does anyone know if it's been verified Nevaeh was taken to breakfast before the mother was dropped off at work? Do they have video surveillance showing this? TIA.

From the article Imstilla.grandma posted

Since when do we, as a society, dispose of the remains of a child like garbage instead of taking them to the hospital? Where are people getting the idea this is how you handle a situation like this? That this is acceptable and okay to do? This isn't the first time we've seen this behavior involving deceased or unresponsive children. People treat pets found in a similar conditions better than this. And being unresponsive doesn't mean a person is deceased.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...issing-louisiana-toddler-found-in-mississippi

Also, does anyone know if it's been verified Nevaeh was taken to breakfast before the mother was dropped off at work? Do they have video surveillance showing this? TIA.

Found her unresponsive and he with all his medical degrees determined she was dead. I assume he believes the authorities will just send him on his merry way.

Whenever there is a case involving missing kids being cared for by moms live in boyfriend…..I’ve learned to have no hope the child is alive. When will mothers learn? Evidently, this one had a job & boyfriend didn’t…..not too difficult to solve the puzzle in these cases. Sadly

Found her unresponsive and he with all his medical degrees determined she was dead. I assume he believes the authorities will just send him on his merry way.

Amazing that he has at least three biological children, that we know of, who have survived his parenting. Yet, the one child under his watch who isn't his is "found unresponsive" (dead). I'm sure that she didn't become that way without "help."

Amazing that he has at least three biological children, that we know of, who have survived his parenting. Yet, the one child under his watch who isn't his is "found unresponsive" (dead). I'm sure that she didn't become that way without "help."

In this small study, it was found "in cases where stepfathers kill children in their family, they are equally likely to kill their genetic children as they are to kill their stepchildren."

Why Are Stepparents More Likely to Kill Their Children?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back