GUILTY UK - Sabina Nessa, 28, found murdered in park, SE London, 18 Sep 2021 *ARREST* #2

Good work by the police, probably not the easiest person to track down. Sexual predator IMO as is usually the case and I'd be amazed if he doesn't have some history, though whether we'll ever get to know about that is doubtful. There were some twists and turns in this case but as ever the simplest motive seemed to be the correct one. Young woman going about her life attacked for seemingly no reason, isn't it always some depraved sicko?

I am holding judgement about her circumstances.

She might be an animal lover and enjoy living in Eastbourne with no wish to return home. We do not know whether she recognised him from the cct and reported him to the police or had been hiding him.

You're absolutely right, that is also a possibility, which is why I specified "if it comes out that she didn't know anything about what he's been up to". I guess we'll have to wait for the investigation to unfold in order to know for certain.

I still don't get it - why would he go to Kidbrooke?
IMO He went to Kidbrooke because he was on the run!

It is a natural place to choose if you want to go under the radar. It‘s relatively anonymous and easy to blend in. People come and go. Many temporary labourers around and he won‘t look out of place or draw much suspicion.

He may also have eyed up the area given it has residential blocks with adjacent, quiet greenspaces. Very much in keeping with his modus operandi in Eastbourne IMO

The photo is a older and he must have lost weight recently given he left his home and was on the run.

Last edited:
I am really struggling with him being in the area before the attack where she was due to meet a friend, then being in the right place at the right time to attack her. Appears random but not so random and I agree why would an unemployed pizza delivery driver from Eastbourne be in a fairly affluent commuter village?

Last edited:
Ordered a Domino's, they forgot the Coke, called up, manager got a bit leery with the delivery guy and his underlying narcissistic personality disorder *flared up* and boom...

JMO

In my opinion, the odds of that being true are near impossible. The pizza would be pretty cold after the 1 hour and 30 minute journey from Eastbourne to Kidbrooke and it’s a 130 mile round trip to re-deliver the coke.

The Met should be commended for charging someone so quickly. Let’s hope Sabina’s family can start the grieving process and have some privacy over the coming months.

I am really struggling with him being in the area before the attack where she was due to meet a friend, then being in the right place at the right time to attack her. Appears random but not so random and I agree why would an unemployed pizza delivery driver from Eastbourne be in a fairly affluent commuter village?
Yes, this case might have a deeper meaning than we realize.

We do not know if he had taken a temporary food delivery job in London. If he had ,it would give him the opportunity to be in the area.

Possible he may not have been working at all at this stage and that he fled to London from possible offences closer to home. Probably living out of his car and unravelling whilst escalating his behaviour. He looks a right scruff in the CCTV.

He doesn’t need a motive to be in Kidbrooke tbh. These men operate more on depravity than they do on logic or self-control.

Wayne Couzens had no links to Clapham or Sarah, he just did what he wanted to do. High profile job, previous offences, bad reputation amongst his female colleagues, rented car in his name… none of it deterred him.

I hope this is the guy for the safety of all women :(

I thought that too about photo , Dotta.
Also, I think CCTVs tend to elongate images, hence alleged suspect looking 'thinner'?
MOO. JMO.
Or from a passport. You mustnt smile on such a pic.
In fact, I decided to do several photos for my passport as each of them looked like mugshots haha
I chose one where I looked the least like an inmate :)

I'm relieved someone has been charged.

Is that his mug shot from the police station? I think I'd look a lot worse if I'd murdered someone and been on the run for a week.

Has he had a previous conviction and that is the last mugshot?

The pic from the Press looks like a prison mugshot, no?
Or maybe a driving licence photo.

If the former it might explain why they were able to track him down.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back