GUILTY UK - Sabina Nessa, 28, found murdered in park, SE London, 18 Sep 2021 *ARREST* #2

Just a thought but maybe there is so little we can find out about the suspect as he may use alias names as this person did in 2010. Purely coincidental with the Eastbourne connection by the way. This particular person featured on crimewatch led a transient lifestyle working in cafes and fast food shops, BBC News - Crimewatch brings fresh leads in Eastbourne rape case

Last edited:
Just a thought but maybe there is so little we can find out about the suspects life as he uses alias names as this person did in 2010 who purely coincidentally has the Eastbourne connection. BBC News - Crimewatch brings fresh leads in Eastbourne rape case
Another pure coincidence is that more than one person was being questioned for the 2010 Eastbourne incident so this may well be similar with Sabina Nessa murder case having more than one perpetrator. I think there may be a lot more to come as there was with this particular case. Eastbourne rapist behind bars - Heart Sussex

Last edited:
I wonder if the first two arrested were friends or family of his and he was staying with them? He ad not been seen in Eastbourne for a month so must have been staying somewhere. Could easily have picked up casual work as a driver or labourer in the Kidbrooke area? MOO

Doubt that, unless SN was somehow acquainted with at least one of KS's relatives/friends (since it's been established that [A], the 40-year-old they initially arrested, had been someone known to her) which IMO seems very unlikely.

Last edited:
Thanks!
Thats explains his fluency in English - apparently he didnt need an interpreter.
Edited
Oops! In this report it is stated that he used an interpreter.
Oh well...

But I think that this report may be wrong in that, since it was explicitly stated elsewhere that he didn't need the interpreter at least for today's proceedings although offered their services.
e.g. Daily Mirror Pizza delivery driver Koci Selamaj to deny murdering Sabina Nessa, court hears

(Edited by me)

But I think that this report may be wrong in that, since it was explicitly stated elsewhere that he didn't need the interpreter although offered their services.
Well, since he is not talkative it doesnt matter if he has an interpreter or not.

I was surprised to read he has been in England for so long. It will be interesting to learn what he has been doing and where he has been living.
I am sure that it mentioned somewhere that he had accessed the compounded silver car which was 14 years old and had been in the UK for over ten years so I am swaying towards him having been living in the UK.
*But here it is beige** o_O
Who is Koci Selamaj and where did you come from? - London News Time
"Yesterday, they seized a 14-year-old beige Nissan Micra in the Old Town of Eastbourne and took it to the Metropolitan Police Garage".

Last edited:
No clues so far so I am leaning more towards no direct or obvious connection between them. That's not to say he couldn't have come across her one way or another, developed an unhealthy fixation and laid in waiting for the right time to strike...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back