Found Deceased IN - Jacob Cole McCarty, 14, with his dog, Corydon, 21 Sep 2021

Found deceased:(:(:(.

CORYDON, Ind. — The body of 14-year-old Jacob Cole McCarty has been found, Harrison County officials confirmed.

Harrison County Sheriff Nick Smith said tips led to the discovery of McCarty and his dog Isabella in the woods off I-64 near Corydon Ramsey Road.

Smith said a business owner in the area checked surveillance footage and saw McCarty and the dog walking toward the woods. A driver also reported seeing them walking on the interstate the day McCarty went missing.

Jacob Cole McCarty: Body of teen, dog discovered | whas11.com

I wonder if anything will pan out from the suspicion of him going to meet with someone from off of the internet. My heart breaks for his family. I have a 13 yr old whose life revolves around online gaming. Being in cyber I have repeatedly instilled the dangers of talking to people online in him and to always take what these people claim with a grain of salt and to never give them any personal information. However, kids will do what they want. I am so saddened by this news.

I remember a case from several years ago where a 14 year old boy thought he was talking to a teenage girl online and went to meet her but it turned out to be an adult man who murdered him.This is so heartbreaking.

I would not be surprised if that ends up being the case here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back