GUILTY OH - Pike Co, 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was my understanding that there is NO parole possible and she can get more time if she gets in trouble in prison.

She can get into trouble involving her sentence only before she is sentenced, once sentenced the sentence cannot be changed unless she commits another crime while in prison.

Once she is sentenced and in prison and then say, were to break rules, the rule breaking bears no weight on her sentence. The sentence is locked in stone so to speak.

I found this:

Friday, Angela pleaded guilty to almost all the charges in the case, although the actual aggravated murder charges were dropped. Pike County Prosecutor Rob Junk announced the plea deal included an agreed-upon total sentence of 30 years with no chance for parole or early release before that.

Angela Wagner pleads guilty to several charges in Pike Co. massacre case, but not murder

Last edited:
Jake Wagner pleaded guilty in April on the fifth anniversary of the slayings and said in court that he was “deeply and very sorry.” He hasn’t been sentenced, but his lawyer said he understood that he would spend his life in prison.

Christopher Rhoden Sr.’s brother, Tony Rhoden Sr., has said the family was grateful for the first plea as “some semblance of justice.”

He also has sued the Wagners. That case is pending.

Ohio mom pleads guilty in 2016 slayings of 8 members of a family

My opinion only! I don’t care if they killed anyone or not! Angela and George are guilty of complicity to murder. Their actions helped the murders be committed. I can not understand this. What info could you possibly provide that would override 8 murders?
I agree helping is the same as pulling the trigger!

Lawyers: Man killed no one, so nix death penalty possibility

Associated Press
WAVERLY, Ohio (AP) — Attorneys for an Ohio man charged in eight slayings want the aggravated murder charges and the possibility of a death penalty to be dismissed because they say prosecutors now have information indicating he didn’t kill anyone.

I've been thinking about G4 and his team. Could they be trying to get DP off the table for G4 before trial? Yes, I believe they are.

Could they then be thinking to try to get Murder Charges removed as he didn't actually kill a single person?

They are then left with all the other charges. Yes?

Would they once in Court attempt to get G4s case thrown out, dismissed through "no sufficient evidence" against him??

I think I've got that straight, sorry but it's well past my bedtime, ahhhh, eyes are heavy with sleep and the brain is already half asleep. Goodnight Sleuthers.

I'll see any comments tomorrow.

Jmo do we know for sure Angela said bought the shoes for Jake and George? And not for Jake and Billy. What if both Jake and Angela lied about George’s part to try to get him a lesser penalty. Wasn’t that suppose to be part of the bigger plan? For all not to go down.

Jmo do we know for sure Angela said bought the shoes for Jake and George? And not for Jake and Billy. What if both Jake and Angela lied about George’s part to try to get him a lesser penalty. Wasn’t that suppose to be part of the bigger plan? For all not to go down.
Or maybe they need him to get out so he can help them escape, as they discussed in their revenge conversations.

She can get into trouble involving her sentence only before she is sentenced, once sentenced the sentence cannot be changed unless she commits another crime while in prison.

Once she is sentenced and in prison and then say, were to break rules, the rule breaking bears no weight on her sentence. The sentence is locked in stone so to speak.

I found this:

Friday, Angela pleaded guilty to almost all the charges in the case, although the actual aggravated murder charges were dropped. Pike County Prosecutor Rob Junk announced the plea deal included an agreed-upon total sentence of 30 years with no chance for parole or early release before that.

Angela Wagner pleads guilty to several charges in Pike Co. massacre case, but not murder
This again from the article link you posted..
Deering read details, including how Wagner obtained ammunition and gun silencers, forged child-custody documents, broke into computer accounts of the victims, broke into their homes and moved bodies once they had been shot.
Has this issue been resolved on here? Was she in the homes? Did she move bodies? Sorry if this has been answered, maybe I missed it. After they all went back to their house did they then go back to the Rhoden homes and move bodies? Deering was reading details related to her and her alone.

This again from the article link you posted..
Deering read details, including how Wagner obtained ammunition and gun silencers, forged child-custody documents, broke into computer accounts of the victims, broke into their homes and moved bodies once they had been shot.
Has this issue been resolved on here? Was she in the homes? Did she move bodies? Sorry if this has been answered, maybe I missed it. After they all went back to their house did they then go back to the Rhoden homes and move bodies? Deering was reading details related to her and her alone.

Her 3 co-defendants went, she stayed home.

See video & transcription here:

Timeline no Discussion Page #18
OH - 8 Family Members Murdered, Pike Co., Media, Maps & Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Canepa:

The defendant's (Angela's) three co-defendants trespassed into each of the four residents where the victims were found with the intent to kill them.

They were armed with firearms at least two of which had home made silencers affixed to them.

The four conspired together in the months that led up to these offenses being fully aware of what the plan was, and all four co-defendants took part in that such as making various purchases to accomplish the goal.

She was aware the night they (her co-defendants) walked out the door on April 21, 2021 of where they were going and what they were going to do ......

She had some conversations with them after the fact as well, confirming what they had done.

Last edited:
George Wagner iv attorneys are putting it on all the local news stations that GW4 didn’t kill no one so if he was there helping out on other things to commit the murders don’t count and if I drive a get away car for bank robbery and I break the speed limit does that mean I just get a speeding ticket instead of bank robbery????

OHIO FELONY MURDER RULE

"For this offense, you don’t have to intend or purposefully kill another person to face murder charges. In fact, you don’t even have to be the one who caused the person’s death. You just have to have the intent to commit or help to commit the underlying crime."

Does Ohio Have a Felony Murder Rule? | Koenig & Owen, LLC

George Wagner iv attorneys are putting it on all the local news stations that GW4 didn’t kill no one so if he was there helping out on other things to commit the murders don’t count and if I drive a get away car for bank robbery and I break the speed limit does that mean I just get a speeding ticket instead of bank robbery????

Ya, this is the first time it came up in a MSM National News Feed I look at.
You must be right about his attorneys putting their spin out there to the press.

There is no way George can get only a "speeding ticket" for driving to the murders but he sure as heck can and will get prosecuted for the murders themselves. Wait, he is already being prosecuted for the murders. He has been in jail almost 3 years going back and forth to Court Hearings.

Just because George's attorneys are putting it out in the media and in a Motion that George didn't shoot or kill anyone, doesn't even mean it is true! This is coming from the attorney who filed a Motion that said - without stating her name - that FW could exonerate George because she could point to the real killers.

Guess that ship has already sailed.

Don't believe Nash and comany, George, even if he didn't pull a trigger, is guilty of assisting the 8 aggravated murders. He went there that night for a reason and it was to kill or help to kill. George sure wasn't there with his bloody shoeprint that night just to go for a ride and watch - like being at some movie.

Nope. George was in it with his mask and gun and night scope to make sure 8 homicides took place. He assisted in many ways and didn't go home to tell his evil mother until it was all done. Cameras dismantled, bodies moved, evidence stolen, and a pit stop at FWF to deal with buckets and cement.

Tick Tock Tick Tock the clock is ticking because Lady Justice is coming for George.

Lady Justice is an allegorical personification of the moral force in judicial systems. Her attributes are a blindfold, scales, and a sword.

Attachments

• upload_2021-9-29_4-2-21.png
    upload_2021-9-29_4-2-21.png
    577 bytes · Views: 5
Last edited:
OHIO FELONY MURDER RULE

"For this offense, you don’t have to intend or purposefully kill another person to face murder charges. In fact, you don’t even have to be the one who caused the person’s death. You just have to have the intent to commit or help to commit the underlying crime."

Does Ohio Have a Felony Murder Rule? | Koenig & Owen, LLC

This is good.
And it makes me laugh.
Owen and Koenig. !
Ha!
Best lawyers grannie's $$$ could buy.
If Owen says it - must be true.

eta: $$$

Ya, this is the first time it came up in a MSM National News Feed I look at.
You must be right about his attorneys putting their spin out there to the press.

There is no way George can get only a "speeding ticket" for driving to the murders but he sure as heck can and will get prosecuted for the murders themselves. Wait, he is already being prosecuted for the murders. He has been in jail almost 3 years going back and forth to Court Hearings.

Just because George's attorneys are putting it out in the media and in a Motion that George didn't shoot or kill anyone, doesn't even mean it is true! This is coming from the attorney who filed a Motion that said - without stating her name - that FW could exonerate George because she could point to the real killers.

Guess that ship has already sailed.

Don't believe Nash and comany, George, even if he didn't pull a trigger, is guilty of assisting the 8 aggravated murders. He went there that night for a reason and it was to kill or help to kill. George sure wasn't there with his bloody shoeprint that night just to go for a ride and watch - like being at some movie.

Nope. George was in it with his mask and gun and night scope to make sure 8 homicides took place. He assisted in many ways and didn't go home to tell his evil mother until it was all done. Cameras dismantled, bodies moved, evidence stolen, and a pit stop at FWF to deal with buckets and cement.

Tick Tock Tick Tock the clock is ticking because Lady Justice is coming for George.

Lady Justice is an allegorical personification of the moral force in judicial systems. Her attributes are a blindfold, scales, and a sword.
Grannie still has a lot of explaining to do.
Was it George 4 (don't remember clearly) who made some statement about his bedroom is at the front door and he would know if anyone left the house that might, so, no Wagners were on UHR 4/22. Someone said that.
George was guarding the door. HA!

I think the perfect answer to this Nash to get justice for family is this

Step 1 obtain sworn testimony from angela that will allow the feds to indict b3 under Rico after trial

Step 2 drop the dp for g3 and g4

Step 3 try both of these DEMONS TOGETHER this is a silver bullet to Nashs crap. His whole intention is to cherry pick facts supporting mitigation while vehemently objecting to any testimony that ties g4 to the actual murders so the jury can't see the whole picture. All he needs is one jury member to abstain and hold tight leading to a mistrial. If b3 tried with him and includes 2 co conspirators testimony . B3 is unquestionably linked to most violent and sadistic elements of crime. Nash can't wash that stink off

Step 4 idict bw3 by feds and jail him in the supermax in Colorado where el chapo is. Conditions are mental torture. No sunlight no rec no lights off no nothing. To me their conditions in prison are very important. The sick wagners are capable of reaching content under the right conditions let's deny them.

Step 5 terminate g4s parental rights make sure he never lays eyes on his kid again.

Then let's see which g turns on the other first

IMO one reason for putting it on all the local news stations is to taint potential jurors.

Grannie still has a lot of explaining to do.
Was it George 4 (don't remember clearly) who made some statement about his bedroom is at the front door and he would know if anyone left the house that might, so, no Wagners were on UHR 4/22. Someone said that.
George was guarding the door. HA!

Yes it was George who made some remark about his bedroom at Peterson Rd. Don't remember what he said.

I had a strong feeling she had stayed home... no less guilty tho.
I agree, no less guilty. But I do feel upset. I actually thought AW, at the very least, held the babies while the men were murdering. I think it is the least she could have done. More guilty for her lack of compassion to the babies.
Who held the babies?

I agree, no less guilty. But I do feel upset. I actually thought she, at the very least, held the babies while the men were murdering.
Who held the babies?

No one held the babies. The babies were laying in bed with the parents with the cribs in the rooms empty. Jake didn't even move the babies into their cribs, just left them in bed. Left them in danger for 8 hours. From what I can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23