Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF and that’s a big IF the authorities can prove that they lied. MOO-They did not

Don't forget that they told Federal agents that they picked up the car on Thursday but it was back at the house the day before. So there is that.

I think if there is evidence they lied, LE could use that as leverage to get them to cooperate. At some point though LE will have all the information they need and won't make that offer.

Moo.

The related tweet https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1442966931787636737

wow the people sending Gabby flowers to the Ls house lol they are really sticking it to them.
I prefer to think of these gestures differently. This isn't just the Laundrie's home, it was Gabby's home. Saying "sticking it to them", why do that? It was her home. She was "them". Flowers is a kindness (I am hanging on to that, regardless of the mean people), for HER and them. Everyone involved has experienced loss as a result of her death. And I am nearly positive Brian's parents were not involved at all in moment of her death. She was a member of their family, even those that didn't live there. Again, her postcards reflect just a bit of that.

I hope so, if they’ve helped him evade the law
IF is key. I don't think they did though.
The ONLY way driving the van home without her would be a good idea is to avoid it being found abandoned and thus leading to the discovery of the body. Driving it home bought him time. What doesn't make sense is why he didn't immediately take off when he got back to FL. He had to have told Mom & Dad what happened and they convinced him to stay and wait it out. Maybe the hitchhiking in late Aug was him trying to make a run for it and his parents talked him out of it? I don't think them knowing he's on the run necessarily means they helped or even approved. But then there's the burner phone Mom may have purchased? This case is so wild.

Oh man, I hope this is him.

My stepdad died of COVID last night and I can’t see my mom until she is out of quarantine. I’m frantically following this to keep my mind off of it—I’m hoping that today is the day. It needs to be the day.

I'm so sorry for your loss and the pain you're experiencing right now. I completely understand needing the distraction. Please be gentle with yourself.

Let today be the day.

She was alive (since seen at piglets after the moose lodge)

I don't think they have established his mode of transportation to or from the bar, but since it was 5 hours from where the body was found, my guess is he had to be on wheels to get to moose lodge. "Whose" wheels is anybody's guess. He did know how to hitchhike...

I would surmise he got there via the van since he was seen driving it the next day. but that is pure speculation.

Forgive my stupidity here - what's Moose Lodge? Is that a town? Only asking because a Moose Lodge is like an Elks, where you need a membership to get in.

The FBI was in the house for 8 hours while executing the warrant (20 agents as I recall).

I imagine if they thought that there was the slightest possibility that BL was hidden within the house that they would have immediately called in a scent dog, and ended the time and expense of this ongoing manhunt.

We need some backup evidence. A video cam recording from the bar or something. I'm not really believing this witness without it.

If the "real" Brian from NY is here or anyone knows him, please chime in!

MOO
Well, the man is a former deputy, and he did speak with the FBI. Hopefully, they will be able to confirm it.

Tourist claims he saw 'mad' Brian Laundrie alone in bar
Mannies, a former deputy in Southern Parish, La., said he contacted the FBI about the sighting and spoke with them for around 45 minutes.

Does anybody else think GP may have broken up with BL after the Aug 12 LE stop? Do we know if they ever got back together after this (before he returned from Florida)? All we have is that he took a plane back to FL on Aug 17. Stayed for nearly a week. Moving something in or out of storage. Maybe removing all of Gabby's stuff either from house or storage. Was plane ticket one way? Maybe he decided this was it and flew back to con Gabby into giving him one more chance and then killed her. Not much activity reported of Gabby after he returned. My understanding is that some say Mary Pigletts might not be legit.

Just a couple of other things to note. Does Gabby say "Help" when she first rolls down the window at the traffic stop? Also, after getting off her phone with her parents while in the backseat of the cruiser the officer asks her if she wants to tell BL anything before they go. She thinks and then says be sure to tell him to remember his phone charger...(my possible opinion she could then say) because he is definetly dead. This after just getting off the phone with her parents/possibly father.

Hope this is a legal link from youtube, it says released from FOX News. Cant find anything else directly from Police.

It wont link - copy or paste or go to youtube and enter full body cam of Gabby Petito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla