Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd be surprised, I am born and raised Long Islander and I do not have a heavy NY accent. In fact the further west you go on the island, closer to Staten Island, the thicker the accent.

Depends on where your parents are from, too, IMO. My husband lived his entire life growing up near Boston, but has very little “Boston” accent, because his parents weren’t from there. I wonder if BL’s parents are both native NYers?

Depends on where your parents are from, too, IMO. My husband lived his entire life growing up near Boston, but has very little “Boston” accent, because his parents weren’t from there. I wonder if BL’s parents are both native NYers?

If memory serves and Ill find the link, his parents were from Queens, NY which is technically the island but us islanders dont consider it part of the island but part of NYC, lol. They moved out to the Blue Point area when he was young
MOO

Brian Laundrie manhunt: Dog the Bounty Hunter seeking leads in Appalachian Trail after reported sightings

Investigators working with Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman are honing in on portions of the Appalachian Trail in North Carolina as they continue their search for Brian Laundrie, who is wanted on bank fraud charges after his fiancée, Gabby Petito, was found dead in Wyoming.

As the manhunt for Laundrie forges on, people have claimed to have seen the 23-year-old avid hiker in Watauga County, North Carolina, according to multiple reports. Users in a private Facebook page, Appalachian Classifieds, described how people were "reporting seeing Brian Laundrie in Boone, NC," according to the Watauga Democrat.

The Watauga County Sheriff’s Office told local affiliate FOX 46, "We were looking into these claims, but nothing has been verified." The sheriff's office did not immediately respond to Fox News' request seeking confirmation.

I hate that they keep calling Gabby Brian’s fiancé.

Interesting. Maybe the same held true in the bar if BL was angry/drinking/psychotic...

Not really sure, everyone is very different. But it's not a bad theory to have on him, though.

Last edited:
IF is key. I don't think they did though.
The ONLY way driving the van home without her would be a good idea is to avoid it being found abandoned and thus leading to the discovery of the body. Driving it home bought him time. What doesn't make sense is why he didn't immediately take off when he got back to FL. He had to have told Mom & Dad what happened and they convinced him to stay and wait it out. Maybe the hitchhiking in late Aug was him trying to make a run for it and his parents talked him out of it? I don't think them knowing he's on the run necessarily means they helped or even approved. But then there's the burner phone Mom may have purchased? This case is so wild.

If BL is found at Ft DeSoto, then they DID assist him, since they stated tht he left their house for a place that he did not actually go, at a time when he wasn’t at their house at all-and after they may have left him with provisions at Ft DeSoto. If/when he is found, LE will have a pretty good idea whether or not they assisted him. We can’t be sure of that yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne