Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #43

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.B. Biunno
@WFLAJB

Just so we’re all on the same page: Brian Laundrie has not been found and Gabby Petito’s autopsy results are yet to be released. Just checked again: there’s no imminent #WFLANow stream at this time. #TrackingTheTropics is coming up at 2:00e on http://WFLA.com & FB.
Very anticlimactic considering he was so adamant in an earlier tweet that they actually had an update and would be live, posted a live time, updated to say that had been postponed and he'd update the time later and now there's no live stream.

Either there's been a huge break that could lead them to BL and releasing that could cause him to haul butt, or they jumped the gun and there's not much at all.

Very anticlimactic considering he was so adamant in an earlier tweet that they actually had an update and would be live, posted a live time, updated to say that had been postponed and he'd update the time later and now there's no live stream.

Either there's been a huge break that could lead them to BL and releasing that could cause him to haul butt, or they jumped the gun and there's not much at all.

or they can't report something just yet? JB has been very clear that they want to give all of the facts and the correct news so they have to make sure they check all of the boxes.

Maybe JB doesn't get to decide whether the station goes live or not? I don't know but there's a chance something DID happen but they've been asked to hold the story by LE, for example. I don't think JB would jerk us around just to up the suspense factor -- he seems like a decent human being.

can you say why it doesn't fit in the timeline?

Looks to me like it does. They were around that area at around that time.

I can't find a reason that it doesn't, and the witness and his friends say 100% it was him. (2 of them are Dr's. Well educated)

Several reasons. You can check the timeline at the beginning of this thread. and see that it is unlikely.

If the couple had traveled through the entry station into Yellowstone NP, that would be known to authorities (and it would mean that, inexplicably, they travel back to Spread Creek in a remarkably short period of time just to camp in the same place again. I believe we'd know if they had gone to Yellowstone NP. Or if Brian had gone without Gabby.

The meeting seems to be at night - so what happened next? Brian drove the long way around back to Spread Creek? Or did he drive the long way around (to avoid detection at the Park Entrance) both times? That's 6 hours round trip.

Where in the timeline do you think this could have taken place?

Gabby and Brian arrive Grand Teton NP August 25. Van is at Spread Creek August 27-29, with Brian hitchhiking and using the ATM at Colter Bay. around August 29-30. August 31, Brian buys gas in Benton (which is in Arkansas, I believe) and Sept 1 he is back at home.

Oddly, the man in the bar who has inserted his views into this case doesn't seem to know exactly when it was that he himself was in West Yellowstone - if anyone has that date from another article, I'd appreciate knowing it. He also doesn't describe Brian at all well and seems like an unreliable narrator. Anyone who has studied serial killers (like many people here on WS) knows there's no "serial killer" look.

Since Gabby is still alive in Jackson, WY on August 27 (last known sighting of her, Merry Piglets), and we know they didn't drive to Yellowstone that day (van is seen by multiple people and captured on camera at Spread Creek), and Brian made it back to FL in remarkable time (after leaving Jackson/Grand Teton - not Yellowstone on or about August 30, I do not find it at all plausible that he'd drive out of his way, away from home, adding hours to his trip, around the edge of Yellowstone and not through it, in order to go to a bar (it's said that neither of the couple drank) and chat with some man, who then somehow remembers him.

If Brian did do this (and there's no way he could have evaded cameras at the exit to GTNP or the entrance to YNP), this "witness" needs to show when he was in West Yellowstone. No way to explain Brian's actions from August 27-30 (ATM fraud, hitchhiking Colter Bay area - twice) or the federal warrant for his arrest, or his rapid journey home.

9/29/2021 9:29 AM
Dog the Bounty Hunter has only been on the Brian Laundrie case for a few days, but TMZ has learned he now says Laundrie is alive, and Dog feels he's close to capturing him.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... Dog is rolling to a remote site where he says Laundrie is hiding. Dog says he'll be at the site in less than an hour. We're told Dog had obtained information that leads him to believe Laundrie was alive and moving around as of 10 PM on Tuesday.
Dog the Bounty Hunter Says He's Closing in on Brian Laundrie

JB is confusing. According to Lyssa’s tweets (it’s hard for me to post from my phone) there’s at least one deputy on scene. Last night she was replying to someone saying they’re soooo close. And now this today. Something is going on..

Dog the Bounty Hunter has only been on the Brian Laundrie case for a few days, but TMZ has learned he now says Laundrie is alive, and Dog feels he's close to capturing him.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... Dog is rolling to a remote site where he says Laundrie is hiding. Dog says he'll be at the site in less than an hour. We're told Dog had obtained information that leads him to believe Laundrie was alive and moving around as of 10 PM on Tuesday.
I don’t really trust TMZ too much but that’s HUGE. Moving around WHERE? Maybe popped into a store to buy something? Maybe tracked his burner phone?

MOO if Dog finds this guy this is going to look pretty bad for the FBI and LE right? I would think the FBI would already know they went camping etc. And maybe the delay in the WFLA is so they are not just filling time up on the same information. I hope they are waiting for reports or confirmations, maybe even a reporter on a scene somewhere
Not necessarily. Like he said in his interview some people are more willing to talk to people who are not n LE. I also believe he is not restrained by the same things LE would be and has his own connections.

Really?? Hmm... that sounds interesting. That was posted at 9:29 and we're well over an hour.

or they can't report something just yet? JB has been very clear that they want to give all of the facts and the correct news so they have to make sure they check all of the boxes.

Agreed, which makes me lean towards the first part option - there's been a huge break that could lead them to BL and they're concerned the release of that could cause him to run before they actually got to him.

Maybe JB doesn't get to decide whether the station goes live or not? I don't know but there's a chance something DID happen but they've been asked to hold the story by LE, for example. I don't think JB would jerk us around just to up the suspense factor -- he seems like a decent human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member