Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian Laundrie ‘captured in selfie’ while camping with parents days after Gabby Petito believed to have died

A Florida couple who camped beside the Laundrie family days after Gabby Petito is believed to have died say they may have captured Brian Laundrie in a selfie.

Mr Laundrie arrived at the Fort De Soto Park in Pinellas County, with parents Christopher and Roberta on 6 September.

Fort Myers couple Marci and Kenny Newsom told NBC2 they checked into the campsite on the same day and stayed just metres from the Laundries in the neighbouring site.

After scouring their photos, they noticed a man in the background walking across a field with a close-cropped haircut who appears to match Brian Laundrie’s description.

So this means that the Laundries at the very least knew he was on his way home on the 31st.

“Roberta Laundrie on Aug. 24 initially made reservations for two people to camp at Soto Park Campground in Saint Petersberg between Sept. 1-3, about 75 miles north of the family’s home in North Port, but she canceled those reservations on Aug. 31.

On Sept. 3, she made a new reservation for three people to camp on the weekend of Sept. 6-8. Other documents obtained by Fox News show the Laundries checked in to the campground on Sept. 6 and checked out on Sept. 8.”

Laundrie family changed De Soto campground reservations before Brian returned home, docs show
They knew. Otherwise, they would have reserved for FOUR.

lUhyFzZj_mini.jpg

Brian Entin
@BrianEntin
· 4m
Just talked to Dog's daughter Lyssa. "We are pretty sure that he is stashed out on those islands and mostly active after the parks are closed and everyone goes home." She says they have found personal items believed to be Laundrie's. Her interview and more on @NewsNationNow at 9

Lyssa Chapman
@BabyLyssaC

·
5m

Update: Dad, Francie and team are heading in from their search for the night. They will share their findings with me (the command center) and we will plan accordingly. #thehuntcontinues #BrianLaudrie

Something tells me they will still be looking for him after dark if that seems to be when he is on the move. IMO.

This! ^^^^
He must be only working for the parents because if he believed that he would also represent BL, he shouldn't be disclosing a single thing about anything much less texting it to reporters.
Based on the timeline, I’m assuming that the Laundrie parents are who are paying the attorney. Since BL is accused of stealing assets on his way home to FL and lives at his parents’ home and the parents are the ones who gave the police the information to contact the attorney. I looked a little online but I’m not sure what happens if there’s a conflict of interest. I imagine BL cant contact his own attorney while he’s in hiding so maybe that is his plan if/when he is apprehended?

If the parents purchased the new phone for BL right before he disappeared, I’m curious if that could get them questioned by LE… but then again I assume they would choose to exercise their 5th amendment rights.

I also don’t see any benefit for anyone in the lawyer releasing statements to the press regarding DTBH, cell phone being purchased or anything else.

All JMO.

The only way I can reconcile the continued search of the swamp is to make the assumption that they are looking for a dead suspect. To me, it makes no sense to continue using resources at that location--unless they have indicators pointing to his demise.

I did bring it into Photoshop and zoom in on it very close. It doesn't look like BL to me. The head is too light for a person with darkish brown hair, the head is too big, and the proportions look off to me, but the problem with the photo is that it's far too blurry in the background where that guy is to tell anything for sure. It could literally be any random guy walking in a campground.

I really believe it is BL. The short height, the straw hat (Gabby’s ?) hanging from his back, the arms size and shape, the gait, and the forward lean. It really looks like him.

My concern isn't for the Laundries, I couldn't care less for what they are going through. I'm thinking of the neighbors, especially the children.

Children, pets, people working from home. My rescue parrot hates any sort of noise outside the house and would be walking around screaming (and likely cussing occasionally lol) all day. I’d have to leave my house if this were my neighborhood. I know it’s been claimed that the neighbors are fine with this but I highly doubt that everyone in the area gave their consent for this.

Brian Laundrie manhunt: Dog the Bounty Hunter sends in the K-9 unit

Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman on Wednesday contracted a private search and rescue K-9 team to search an island called Egmont Key off the coast of St. Petersburg, Florida, in his search for Brian Laundrie.

A crew of four people carrying backpacks and other supplies left on boats with three K-9s. Chapman confirmed to Fox News that he hired the team for help in looking for Laundrie, a fugitive person of interest in the disappearance and homicide of his fiancé, Gabby Petito.

"We're out here at the island," Chapman said in a video posted to Twitter on Wednesday. "This would be and could be a perfect spot for him to hide, not too many people out here."

Did he buy the new one and:

1) destroy the old one somewhere between Wyoming and Florida?
2) destroy the old one in Florida after 9/1?
3) keep the old one and lose it in the reserve?
4) keep the old one and it is currently being tracked/was tracked by the FBI?

I feel these are good questions. I don’t think he took any phone with him when he left. MOO But I do feel he may have damaged the phone in the altercation that led to gabby’s death. Or he ditched it at some point after her death to hide his movements. But in all honesty it could have been something as simple as Brian and Gabby were on a family plan and he now needed his own line. If he were lying to his parents and said they broke up and went their separate ways, this would be completely normal in that situation. Or the parents freaked out and had him destroy the phone when he got home to cover evidence and then went to buy a new phone. Obviously all speculation.

:cool:

Desperate times call for desperate measures......

The desperation may be coming from TMZ who is likely paying Dog an appearance fee. I think I see a pattern of daily "bombshells" from Dog that fade away overnight.

I don't doubt doubt Dog's abilities and I am sure hw has some highly trained people working for him. But he is in show business as well.

It does not matter to me who finds BL but I hope they find him alive. I am still 50/50 about that.

There still is a discrepancy on the date of purchase of the phone, supposedly under Brian’s AT&T account. Family lawyer says it was purchased on September 4th, but several articles are saying September 14th. Only one can be correct! The 14th is supposedly the date BL left to go hiking in Carlton Reserve, and according to the parents that was the last day they supposedly saw BL.

ETA: I frequently used the word “supposedly” because at this point nothing is a proven fact to my knowledge
But the 4th would make sense if they went camping for Labor Day (6-8th) and he didn’t leave the campsite when they went home. MOO. If he never went home with them from the camping trip, it would’ve been impossible for him to go in and purchase a phone on the 14th.

Just talked to Dog's daughter Lyssa. "We are pretty sure that he is stashed out on those islands and mostly active after the parks are closed and everyone goes home." She says they have found personal items believed to be Laundrie's. Her interview and more on@NewsNationNow at 9

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1443376657407033345

NewsNation Streaming Live

I think they need to somehow find a team to stay after dark. He’s not going to go wandering around during the day when helicopters are flying overhead. IMO.

Brian Laundrie latest: Reportedly purchased burner phone day of disappearance

The investigation into Brian Laundrie‘s disappearance in Florida continues with the FBI looking into a potential burner phone he may have purchased.

Federal agents were reportedly seen at an AT&T store near Laundrie’s family home in North Port, sources told TMZ, taking surveillance footage when they left.

The Laundrie family lawyer, Steven Bertolino, did confirm to TMZ that a new phone was indeed purchased, but that they believe that’s the phone left behind that the FBI already has.

I don’t see any problem with the Laundries buying a phone. For whatever reason BL didn’t have his. Maybe he shared a phone with Gabby. Maybe he lost his. He came home with no phone, and his mother felt he should have one

Attorney says BL left the house with no phone or wallet. Easy to check if phone left at house is same phone recently bought. I’ll bet it is.

MOO: This phone is no big deal and perfectly understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member