GUILTY OH - Pike Co, 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I believe as well. Other than being a member of the clan, he had no skin in the game. This was all JW and AW(custody) and GW3 (Chris Sr beef). I don't believe for a second he is innocent of anything.

They were an enmeshed family who planned and worked together. That's all GW4 needed to participate in the execution of 8 innocent members of the Rhoden family.

He stood by and helped kill innocent people while infants and small children were in the same rooms, the same beds as their parents, with no concern for their safety. Along with the rest of his murderous family, he left those infants alone with their dead parents for several hours.

That's not the kind of person to excuse or pity or seek to support, as some do. Like the other Wagners, GW4 should be locked up for life. He's a sick, twisted, violent person.

They were an enmeshed family who planned and worked together. That's all GW4 needed to participate in the execution of 8 innocent members of the Rhoden family.

He stood by and helped kill innocent people while infants and small children were in the same rooms, the same beds as their parents, with no concern for their safety. Along with the rest of his murderous family, he left those infants alone with their dead parents for several hours.

That's not the kind of person to excuse or pity or seek to support, as some do. Like the other Wagners, GW4 should be locked up for life. He's a sick, twisted, violent person.

Ditto.....

If he goes to trial, no jury will acquit him once they've seen the photos of the blood covered baby.

I don't know what his defense (FW?) thinks they are trying to do with the media push but all this is doing is making him look worse. I do not believe any Pike County Juror is going to be swayed by any of this:

Bible reading, George didn't shoot anyone so drop the 8 aggravated murder charges, it was other people according to a critical witness, no wait, it is his brother who did it and he has mental problems and lies about George's involvement.

According to the Motion #73 he is innocent because:

1.) No DNA linking him to the murders.
2.) He is not on video confessing to the murders.
3.) There is no video conclusively linking him to the murders.

So drop all 8 murder charges. No, jurors are probably tired of all this and want him to take responsibility for his participation which he refuses to do in any way shape or form. He vehemently denies his involvement according to Nash.

Expect years of him appealing his coming guilty verdict.

What is the qualifications to be on Death Row in Ohio, do you have to pull the trigger or can you get DP if you assist in the trigger pulling????
Nash thinks GW4 s crime is not a DP case if he didn’t kill anyone, so how do we know he didn’t Kill a victim, which gun did GW4 favor and which gun killed Gary, Kenneth or Chris, what if GW4 held the other victims at gun point while Jake assistant each one, are we to take the word of a family that has lied to us for the past 5 years, not me! JMO

What is the qualifications to be on Death Row in Ohio, do you have to pull the trigger or can you get DP if you assist in the trigger pulling????
Nash thinks GW4 s crime is not a DP case if he didn’t kill anyone, so how do we know he didn’t Kill a victim, which gun did GW4 favor and which gun killed Gary, Kenneth or Chris, what if GW4 held the other victims at gun point while Jake assistant each one, are we to take the word of a family that has lied to us for the past 5 years, not me! JMO

GW4 took part in some form. He's not the type to just stand there, he's all for Revenge. FW is behind this media blanket, the entire family are liars. Lock them all up for LIFE, never let them see their home ground ever again. None of them.

If you are going to put a gun on someone's head basically and shoot them I am not sure how hard that is. Doubtful that anyone would miss. So not kidding ! Reaching across to another person in the bed does not seem that hard to me, unless maybe they have a triple size King. Putting one shot in each person to begin with seems pretty easy once you are that close to them. Point Blank Range.

I am not sure they did not have some type of lighting with them. I would think they would at least have some low type of light with them if they are entering homes.
  • Christopher Rhoden, Sr. (age 40): Nine (face, torso, extremities).
  • Dana Rhoden (age 37): Five (head).
  • Hannah Gilley (age 20): Five (head)
  • Christopher Rhoden, Jr. (age 16): Four (head).
  • Clarence “Frankie” Rhoden (age 20): Three (head). Two were “contact wounds” as indicated by soot from the gun on his skull.
  • Gary Rhoden (age 37): Three “contact” wounds (head).
  • Hanna Rhoden (19): Two (head).
  • Kenneth Rhoden (age 44): One (right eye).
Rhodens shot in head at point-blank range (wcpo.com)

Oh they 100 percent had a light and not just to see. Shining a flashlight on someone's face tight before you shoot them would be very disorientation. Like a flash bang grenade. I'm guessing that coward g4 flashed fr with the flash light then gun butted his eye when he sat up. Then jw shot him w 22. They think they're being so tricky but they forget their inbred scum. Of course the 22 was used the Most. It is the QUIETEST AND MOST DAMAGING. Just ask the mob. If you shoot someone in a soft spot (eyes temple nose mouth) with subsonic 22 it gets in but cannot get out. The ricochet inside cranium is devastating. Similar to a hollow point it's Goal is to inflict maximum damage by preventing an exit wound. I am sure they used 22 subsonic hollowpoints. It does not matter one bit who shot who all 4 are instruments of death. All 4 had a singular goal of annihilation and were extremely proud of it and still are. I really hope the state got something monumental out of angela. What is the state so scared of??their evidence against jw was scary enough enough turn him and now they have everything they were missing- murder weapons vehicles details be$ire during and after. I can't imagine a more iron clad case . Tgey are seriously damaging the rhoden survivors who are a member of the team too. They sat tight kept quiet in the interest of court justice. I'm sure it was very hard when fw was in papers demeaning "those people" and now we know they did not like angela deal. If g3 and g4 don't get the needle justice has not been served. I personally think the lack of coverage in 5 years by media is appalling. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh they 100 percent had a light and not just to see. Shining a flashlight on someone's face tight before you shoot them would be very disorientation. Like a flash bang grenade. I'm guessing that coward g4 flashed fr with the flash light then gun butted his eye when he sat up. Then jw shot him w 22. They think they're being so tricky but they forget their inbred scum. Of course the 22 was used the Most. It is the QUIETEST AND MOST DAMAGING. Just ask the mob. If you shoot someone in a soft spot (eyes temple nose mouth) with subsonic 22 it gets in but cannot get out. The ricochet inside cranium is devastating. Similar to a hollow point it's Goal is to inflict maximum damage by preventing an exit wound. I am sure they used 22 subsonic hollowpoints. It does not matter one bit who shot who all 4 are instruments of death. All 4 had a singular goal of annihilation and were extremely proud of it and still are. I really hope the state got something monumental out of angela. What is the state so scared of??their evidence against jw was scary enough enough turn him and now they have everything they were missing- murder weapons vehicles details be$ire during and after. I can't imagine a more iron clad case . Tgey are seriously damaging the rhoden survivors who are a member of the team too. They sat tight kept quiet in the interest of court justice. I'm sure it was very hard when fw was in papers demeaning "those people" and now we know they did not like angela deal. If g3 and g4 don't get the needle justice has not been served. I personally think the lack of coverage in 5 years by media is appalling. <modsnip>

Yes, the flashlight in the eyes of waking victims is the same tactic used by the Golden State Killer - Joseph DeAngelo. It's also similar to "spotlighting" deer, an illegal practice of shining a spotlight on deer at night, temporarily blinding them while you shoot them.

Also, relevant but gruesome information about shooting someone with a .22. Ugh. These guys were regular hunters, so they knew exactly what they were doing to their victims. It took all 4 of them months to plan these murders and acquire their "supplies".

Yes, the flashlight in the eyes of waking victims is the same tactic used by the Golden State Killer - Joseph DeAngelo. It's also similar to "spotlighting" deer, an illegal practice of shining a spotlight on deer at night, temporarily blinding them while you shoot them.

Also, relevant but gruesome information about shooting someone with a .22. Ugh. These guys were regular hunters, so they knew exactly what they were doing to their victims. It took all 4 of them months to plan these murders and acquire their "supplies".

George's nightscope.

Yes, that too.

On which weapon was the night scope used? I'm trying to recall.

On a recording George said he was buying the night scope for an AR 15.

Was that night scope used with the .22 Walther Colt or the .40 Glock or more likely the SKS .30 rifle?

Canepa seems to think it could have been used with a murder weapon.

Canepa said in George's Bond Hearing - her closing statement:

"He (George) acknowledges buying the night scope which obviously would be very handy for that - for sneaking into people's residences in the middle of the night and killing them while they lay sleeping."

Last edited:
He did all that with a 6 month old child laying between the mother and father with the LIGHTS OFF, are you kidding me! JMO
It's pretty hard to miss a target at point blank range. Plus, we don't know if the lights were off or not. Personally, my husband and I always leave a small light on in the kitchen plus a nightlight in our bathroom so we can see if we get up in the middle of the night. The crime scenes could have been dimly lit. JMO

It's pretty hard to miss a target at point blank range. Plus, we don't know if the lights were off or not. Personally, my husband and I always leave a small light on in the kitchen plus a nightlight in our bathroom so we can see if we get up in the middle of the night. The crime scenes could have been dimly lit. JMO

I remember reading that all the gunshots were contact/nearly contact so no chance to miss. They would have to use night scopes and/or flashlights to see because it would have been most likely dark because most were sleeping in bed.

Lights were on at Chris Sr's most likely.

The Wagners would not know for sure if any lights would be on so I believe they came prepared with light sources, maybe even using the night scope George bought.

Last edited:
Jmo but I remember one hearing georges defense was saying all the evidence is pointing to Jake. When they asked the detective they kept giving him questions where the answers kept being Jake. That is their defense and who’s to know for sure just yet how much Jake gave on George jmo

Jmo but I remember one hearing georges defense was saying all the evidence is pointing to Jake. When they asked the detective they kept giving him questions where the answers kept being Jake. That is their defense and who’s to know for sure just yet how much Jake gave on George jmo

At the Bond Hearing George's attorney, Nash, said it is about Angela and Jake not George. That the only thing tying George to the crimes is that "they did everything together."

Well it came true considering the 2 of them, like 2 peas in a pod, confessed.

Before receiving Jake's proffer:
Nash claimed in a Motion that Jake suffers from mental illness and is a liar.

After receiving Jake's proffer:
Nash claims in a Motion that George did not shoot or kill anyone. Now suddenly Jake is not mentally ill, not a liar.

~ Or so it seems ~

At the Bond Hearing George's attorney, Nash, said it is about Angela and Jake not George. That the only thing tying George to the crimes is that "they did everything together."

Nash claims in a Motion that George did not shoot or kill anyone. Now suddenly Jake is not mentally ill, not a liar.

~ Or so it seems ~

Easy for George's attorney to say, but hey, he doesn't have to prove anything. He just gets to spin BS.

If it comes to that Jake will be evaluated. Highly unlikely he's mentally ill, at least not to the extent that GW can use that as an excuse for his own abominable behavior. Is big husky GW4 trying to say he was scared and forced by scrawny Jake to help murder the Rhoden family?:rolleyes:

ETA: As for the night scope, I'm trying to figure out which kind it is. I can only recall the old school scopes like my dad, uncles, grandpas, etc. had on their guns. They were on long guns and big, long scopes. Apparently today they look different?

Dudly, can you help out? Is this considered a night scope?

glock .40 night scope - Google Search

Or was it something like these?
night scope - Google Search

As CC points out, most of the wounds to the victims were at nearly point blank range. Back in the early days, we speculated that they used night vision goggles or some such.

Last edited:

~ Or so it seems ~
Jmo that’s been the plan for a while now to downplay George’s role. It’s starting to come together with Jake and Angela continuing to play their part. George was involved but if he was the smallest part of all why didn’t he plea deal first. He had all the info to take them all down and according to his attorney Jake didn’t say he killed anyone. Makes no sense to me. And maybe Billie wanted to hurry and go to trial because he knew Jake and Angela would down play George’s part. Jmo

Yes, that too.

On which weapon was the night scope used? I'm trying to recall.
The sks. I've looked them up and they are closer to a sniper rifle then machine gun type. Very similar bullet as a 3.6 a classic bolt action hunting rifle. I believe this factors into its use . Everyone I'm pike can hear shots all the time and even rexogniE the caliber type.(was in xouole like interviews) now silencing this file is nearly impossible even with subsonic ammo. However it would still quiet it down. Here's my point- it was the first day of turkey hunting season. Since this rifle uses alot of powder and has a long slug it would be accurate from some distance especially with a night scope. Anyway outside or the hell on union hill would easily mistake this for a hunter taking target practice before daybreak or whatever. It would blend right in and very accurate from long range. Could easily shoot someone thru a window maybe even trailer metal. These murder plans were specific to each location and victim targets but they couldn't have done all 3 st ince. So theres no saying that at fr jw used 22 and then switched to the rifle at crsr. For one the little wimp coward would probly crap his pants when crsr fought fir his families life. Jake could have hid in the darkness and provide a shock and awe strategy short range personal combat with cover fire/ escape prevention. All while jamming cell signals. Thinking about crsr last hours break my heart. A nightmare fir any parent tge worst thing tgat could happen to a father desperately battling to keep his family alive. I just wish something went different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3