GUILTY UK - Sabina Nessa, 28, found murdered in park, SE London, 18 Sep 2021 *ARREST* #2

Sabina 'killed with 2ft weapon' in 'premeditated' murder as suspect in court
Prosecutor Alison Morgan QC told the court it was a "premeditated and predatory" stranger attack and there was no suggestion the defendant knew his victim.
Selamaj had lived in Eastbourne for around five years with a girlfriend and was working as a Domino's pizza delivery driver until July. A beige Nissan Micra he used for food deliveries was recovered about half a mile away from his flat.
Sabina was killed as she walked through Cator Park to meet a friend for a first date on September 17.

First time I've noticed mention of the length of time he's said to have been in Eastbourne - about five years.

If he was 'cruising' for a victim, the range makes no sense. All predatory killers have a pattern and a mental map of their range. If the victim selection is killer's combination of age/looks/gender/ethnicity + likely to be found in places X Y and Z, it is extremely unusual for a predatory killer to ever stray from that sort of selective algorithm.

So some scenarios that might make sense but leave questions to be answered:

- He was delivering or picking up a car from Kidbrooke. But then, who in London sends their car to Eastbourne to be fixed?

- He was visiting friends/relatives in London and fancied a kill on the way back. But then, why select a modern housing estate, park up, then walk towards a specific building in wait?

- He is a roving predator, and Kidbrooke just happens to fall within his range. But then again, why that estate, why that building, why that time? How does someone who doesn't have a lot of spare means afford to go roving large distances (if Kidbrooke is in his range then his range would be hundreds of square miles)?

- He's schizophrenic and just went mad one day and decided to drive to London. Well, schizophrenic murderers do not do this; their range is famously short due to the nature of schizophrenic episodes. This man seems far too in-control of himself for this theory to fit.

There is a scientific logic to how the minds of predators select their victims. Humans are created almost very much equal, and behavioural science in this area is very advanced.

The hitman scenario is that this guy's connected to shady people, he's possibly known to be able to do this kind of 'job'. It is always going to be more strategic to have someone from another town who is completely disconnected from you to come and do that sort of dirty work. Someone wants harm to come to the poor woman and feelers were put out. Just a theory. The major hole in that theory I'd say is the method of killing is overly violent for a business killing. If this is the one, the police will be able to get intelligence on him from the organised crime world.

He worked at a car repair garage so may have been collecting the car he was driving.

That's a good shout, or at least using a car that was in the garage that day/night. It would explain the phrase 'had access to' that the police used in relation to the car. I have a neighbour who works in the motor trade who comes home in a different car every day.

I think it's pretty clear now that there was no prior connection to Sabina, or at least that seems to be headline info in all the msm coming out now. It also looks as though he was still living in Eastbourne and hadn't moved up to London. It seems to me that he just chose that area as his hunting ground for the night and I don't think there's necessarily any reason why that we'll be able to guess based on the currently available information. Perhaps he was collecting a car, yes, or perhaps he used to live there, or had been visiting a friend, or found himself there after getting off the A20 like @EvaP suggested, or is working his way through a list of London boroughs, or murders someone in a different British city every Friday evening. Perhaps this is his idea of a good night out.

In fact it's so excessively random, it seems to me, that perhaps we should be looking nationwide for other unsolved murders involving blunt force beatings of young women on weekend evenings in case this is a pick-and-kill type hunter who just got unlucky this time with the CCTV.

JMO

That's a good shout, or at least using a car that was in the garage that day/night. It would explain the phrase 'had access to' that the police used in relation to the car. I have a neighbour who works in the motor trade who comes home in a different car every day.

I think it's pretty clear now that there was no prior connection to Sabina, or at least that seems to be headline info in all the msm coming out now. It also looks as though he was still living in Eastbourne and hadn't moved up to London. It seems to me that he just chose that area as his hunting ground for the night and I don't think there's necessarily any reason why that we'll be able to guess based on the currently available information. Perhaps he was collecting a car, yes, or perhaps he used to live there, or had been visiting a friend, or found himself there after getting off the A20 like @EvaP suggested, or is working his way through a list of London boroughs, or murders someone in a different British city every Friday evening. Perhaps this is his idea of a good night out.

In fact it's so excessively random, it seems to me, that perhaps we should be looking nationwide for other unsolved murders involving blunt force beatings of young women on weekend evenings in case this is a pick-and-kill type hunter who just got unlucky this time with the CCTV.

JMO
Several garages near Terminus road, Eastbourne area come up on the map but he may have not worked for one close to the flat where he was arrested.
I guess it is the case of searching for ones that deliver or repair nationwide not just in Sussex as Kidbrooke is quite a long way to go unless he was helping out a mate.
Checking on yell.com there are a few National ones.

Attachments

• upload_2021-9-30_18-3-37.png
    upload_2021-9-30_18-3-37.png
    71.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Given that the car was found in Dittons Road, Eastbourne, might he have had access to the car for some reason, and was maybe supposed to be returning it to the owner, or something, and went on a bit of a 'joyride' beforehand, that involved a random killing of whoever was unlucky enough to encounter him?

I don't anything really about how criminals think, but the decision to murder someone seems to me like an act of self destruction, as well destroying the person murdered, it's also a process of destroying the life of whoever they are being, or 'pretending' to be. Perhaps he hated his life so much he moved into self destruct mode?

Afaik, we don't know what kind of 'garage' he works at. It could be a garage where cars are serviced and fixed, it could be a petrol forecourt, it could be a secondhand car dealership or he could be an attendant in a parking garage, so the range of possibilities is pretty wide. He could be accessing (either illicitly or with tacit consent) secondhand cars that are for sale or cars that are in for servicing the next day or after the weekend, he could be legitimately collecting and delivering cars, or he could be out-and-out twocking cars in for valeting or long-term parking.

Or I could be totally wrong and he's using his own car, but there was that carefully worded phrase about having 'access to' the Micra. If there were to be other murders, it would help him a lot to be using a different car each time.

JMO

[edited because I wrote hastily and basically said a load of rubbish!]

Last edited:
Haven't read the whole thread (I know!) and it may have been mentioned previously, but it looks like the person on CCTV has something up his jacket sleeve.

JMO

Afaik, we don't know what kind of 'garage' he works at. It could be a garage where cars are serviced and fixed, it could be a petrol forecourt, it could be a secondhand car dealership or he could be an attendant in a parking garage, so the range of possibilities is pretty wide. He could be accessing (either illicitly or with tacit consent) secondhand cars that are for sale or cars that are in for servicing the next day or after the weekend, he could be legitimately collecting and delivering cars, or he could be out-and-out twocking cars in for valeting or long-term parking.

Or I could be totally wrong and he's using his own car, but there was that carefully worded phrase about having 'access to' the Micra. If there were to be other murders, it would help him a lot to be using a different car each time.

JMO

[edited because I wrote hastily and basically said a load of rubbish!]

Or he could have been a 'roving' mechanic doing odd jobs for friends, contacts etc in the area.

I wonder if police had been monitoring some local car washes as well as they took a long time to arrest him.
Spot the signs of modern slavery at a car wash

The press have stated that the accused had legal status to live and work in the country, so I doubt modern slavery is relevant and we should probably cut those types of speculations right here as there's really no evidence for them at all.

The press have stated that the accused had legal status to live and work in the country, so I doubt modern slavery is relevant and we should probably cut those types of speculations right here as there's really no evidence for them at all.

This post has nothing whatsoever to do with the accused legal status. He has got every right to live and work in this country as anyone else. I think you have misunderstood.
My point was that maybe police were doing a routine check on car wash places in relation to other police procedure as it took a long time that day to arrest him.
It seems from further reading that the check was not random as his car was under surveillance. It is also said that he used the car for takeaway delivery so would not have come with his new garage job.
'Fast-food delivery driver' is quizzed over Sabina Nessa murder

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave