Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debit cards could have also been used to purchase goods - not simply withdraw cash. May not have much cash at all.
I agree, but the more and more I've thought about the fact that it was two different accounts with one card, as well as the amount, I'm thinking he stocked up on cash JIC. Who knows if he knew he'd be going on the run or not, but he had to have known it was a possibility.

On Sept. 10th, Gabby's mother tried to report Gabby missing in NY, and Suffolk County Police would not take the report. She persisted and connected with Tracy Barry, on September 11th, whom she calls her "angel."

Mother of missing Gabby Petito says boyfriend and his family IGNORED her desperate texts | Daily Mail Online

On the same day, she said in one of the first interviews, she also texted BL and his mother and did not get a response.

I would imagine that she and Gaby's father were in contact and were both worried and were both trying, to get the attention of the police, she in NY and he in FL. My guess (MOO) is that that's the reason for the calls that were placed on September 10th in North Port.

Also, the last incident report for the 11th of September at 20:28:27 lists:

Reported CFS: SIG90-Agency Assist

It is the only report of the 5 Brian Entin posted that shows Agency Assist.
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1443677455995318272/photo/3

Interesting. That was approximately an hour and a half after the report was accepted by Suffolk (NY) County police. Seems like that call was placed pretty quickly after Suffolk police finished speaking with GP's mother.

My 29 yo daughter died in May and I called AT&T to find out if LE could access her records even if I ended her phone service. AT&T told me that they kept records of texts and phone logs for 18 months and maybe could even get older records under some circumstances. AT&T said they needed a warrant from LE to provide the info and could not give it to me even if my daughter was on my family plan. AT&T said they could even provide transcripts of text messages between my daughter’s iPhone and other types of phones. However, iMessages between 2 iPhones would have to be requested from Apple (also with a warrant) if my daughter had an iCloud account that backed up her phone, which she did. Apple will not unlock phones even if LE asks them to. Just FYI my daughter died of an OD, which NC investigates as a homicide. I let the detective know the information from AT&T, but I don’t know if NC LE ever got a warrant for AT&T or Apple. I gave LE her phone and text logs. All this to say I don’t think BL getting a new phone will preclude LE from getting data on his old phone from AT&T and/or Apple.
Blessings to you.
So painful.
I went through the same fourteen years ago.
Accidental OD. Self medicating.
Thankfully, the woman I spoke with happily gave me the info I needed. Everything.
How times have changed.
She was one of the many angels that came to my rescue.
MOO.

I would like to hear your answers to the following. All Opinion Only.

1) Do you believe BL killed Gabby? (If not, scroll and roll)
2) When ?
3) Why ?
4) Premeditated and Deliberated or something lesser ? Accident ? How did he kill her?
5) How did BL become the person he is ?

For me it’s
1). Yes
2). On August 27 shortly after the Merry Pigs incident.
3). He felt she “made him look bad” by apologizing to the staff for his behavior and his ego could not handle that - he has no self awareness. It was like a last straw on the trip in his mind. I also feel he is psychotic.
4) Yes thought about it for some length of time however short. Deliberately delivered a blow.
5) Spoiled by mother who overlooks all his faults. Fruit and trees scenario. MOO
1. Not sure. I really really don't want this to be the case. It is the most devastating outcome for Gabby (and all families) and the most disrespectful, horrible outcome due to her choices. I want to believe in her love story. I don't want her legacy to be a poster child for DV without her consent. And I don't want the man she chose to marry to be a monster. It's getting harder for me. Not giving up just yet.
I don't have any different answer for the rest of the questions for Brian being guilty that hasn't been discussed at length in these threads. MOO.

2) When ?
3) Why ?
4) Premeditated and Deliberated or something lesser ? Accident ? How did he kill her?

For me it’s
1). Yes
2). On August 27 shortly after the Merry Pigs incident.
3). He felt she “made him look bad” by apologizing to the staff for his behavior and his ego could not handle that - he has no self awareness. It was like a last straw on the trip in his mind. I also feel he is psychotic.
4) Yes thought about it for some length of time however short. Deliberately delivered a blow.
5) Spoiled by mother who overlooks all his faults. Fruit and trees scenario. MOO

1. Yes
2. Late 8/27 or 8/28
3. The fights were increasing in frequency and violence had been escalating for some time. He snapped.
4. I don't think premeditated. I think he started beating her and couldn't stop. My guess is blunt force trauma to the head, maybe with or against a rock.
5. In my experience... men tend to treat women the way they saw their fathers treat their mothers. I'd be surprised if he'd never seen his father act aggressively in a physical manner toward his mother. I think he was allowed to grow up emotionally immature, probably got bailed out by his mom or dad any time he would have had to face real consequences for his mistakes. Also, I think he is sociopathic.

What is an “Agency Assist”?

When we have an “Agency Assist” call for service it can be for many different things.
First and Foremost, we are letting our dispatch know our location and what we are working on. This is for safety reasons as well letting our dispatch know which resources are available and where they are.

An “Agency Assist” case may be for any of these things:
Court paper work service (e.g. subpoenas, citations, restraining orders)
Support for Richmond Fire Department
Support for Richmond Rescue
Traffic control for Town Highway or paving projects
Support for DCF
Support for Community Outreach

There are times that we will back up other agencies outside of the town limits, just as other agencies do to support us. These are only done when the department needs extra support due to the situation and/or available resources and the proximity of those resources.

Richmond Police - What is an Agency Assist

Idk, New York is expensive (unless he's suddenly taken up busking to earn income). Masking applies to pretty much anywhere in the Northeast right now, and I feel like staying with family or friends is a bad idea; LE will explore those possibilities. MOO, I'll keep my eyes peeled up here in CT, but I doubt he's anywhere particularly populated. He's persona non grata.

What I did not add is that Bertolino 's forte is apparently as REstate lawyer. So he's in a good position to know stuff. Would he dirty his hands with a current fugitive ? Probably not. But if BL was not a fugitive at the time he arrived a person in the law contracted to give advice to BL via the parents' payment could claim legal privilege. (just throwing up possibilities here ).

For instance - Look how Ratso Rizzo lived in Midnight Cowboy. if you want to slum it and live out of tin cans in some leaky bldg then you surely can live cheaply. However My information is that Dunstin Hoff lives in a much nicer place now days :)

Ratso died of TB after a couple of winters in NY on the lam.

Attachments

• RatsoinNYC.JPG
    RatsoinNYC.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 30
What is an “Agency Assist”?

When we have an “Agency Assist” call for service it can be for many different things.
First and Foremost, we are letting our dispatch know our location and what we are working on. This is for safety reasons as well letting our dispatch know which resources are available and where they are.

An “Agency Assist” case may be for any of these things:
Court paper work service (e.g. subpoenas, citations, restraining orders)
Support for Richmond Fire Department
Support for Richmond Rescue
Traffic control for Town Highway or paving projects
Support for DCF
Support for Community Outreach

There are times that we will back up other agencies outside of the town limits, just as other agencies do to support us. These are only done when the department needs extra support due to the situation and/or available resources and the proximity of those resources.

Since the missing person report was filed in New York state an hour and a half before this particular call, the "call for assist" was a call placed by the Suffolk police to North Port, Florida police to say, "we have a missing person report filed here in NY for a woman who is a resident of North Port, FL. We are seeking your help with this investigation." And then they may have discussed some specific follow up steps, including a visit to the Petito residence. JMO

1. Not sure. I really really don't want this to be the case. It is the most devastating outcome for Gabby (and all families) and the most disrespectful, horrible outcome due to her choices. I want to believe in her love story. I don't want her legacy to be a poster child for DV without her consent. And I don't want the man she chose to marry to be a monster. It's getting harder for me. Not giving up just yet.
I don't have any different answer for the rest of the questions for Brian being guilty that hasn't been discussed at length in these threads. MOO.

I really appreciate this and totally understand.

Interesting. That was approximately an hour and a half after the report was accepted by Suffolk (NY) County police. Seems like that call was placed pretty quickly after Suffolk police finished speaking with GP's mother.
Isn't that a subject is drunk call?(*NO)Could be different in Florida
ETA: *No. It's assist other agency in Sarasota.
Sarasota County (FL) - The RadioReference Wiki
MOO

Last edited:

2) When ?
3) Why ?

RSBM

1. Yes
2. I’m really not sure
3. Again, not sure. I’m toying with several potential motives.
4. I think there is a possibility he had the thought of killing her several times and he finally acted on it. I have no evidence of this and it is simply MOO. I think he either strangled her or blunt force trauma. Again, JMO.
5. I have no clue. You can blame people, environment, etc. When it comes down to it, he’s an adult and responsible for his own actions - regardless of any other factors.

All MOO/JMO

It's remarkable when compared to most situations like this, yet par for the course in this particular case.

They've protected him since day one, and I'm wondering if they are hoping for the third, yet impossible scenario:

That their son remain free forever.
Always trust your assessment but are you convinced of that?
Am I naive?
Just inches away from going there.
Will we find out that they have assisted LE and FBI all along?
I wonder?
MOO.

RSBM

1. Yes
2. I’m really not sure
3. Again, not sure. I’m toying with several potential motives.
4. I think there is a possibility he had the thought of killing her several times and he finally acted on it. I have no evidence of this and it is simply MOO. I think he either strangled her or blunt force trauma. Again, JMO.
5. I have no clue. You can blame people, environment, etc. When it comes down to it, he’s an adult and responsible for his own actions - regardless of any other factors.

All MOO/JMO

Thank you for sharing. I totally agree with your 4) and your 5). My response to 5 is just how it happened - and agree at the same time he is fully responsible for his actions.

Since the missing person report was filed in New York state an hour and a half before this particular call, the "call for assist" was a call placed by the Suffolk police to North Port, Florida police to say, "we have a missing person report filed here in NY for a woman who is a resident of North Port, FL. We are seeking your help with this investigation." And then they may have discussed some specific follow up steps, including a visit to the Petito residence. JMO

Sounds like a good common sense reason for the Agency Assist. And the timing fits.

So there was some type of drama going on in the Laundrie household the around the time Gabby was reported missing. Interesting. I would love to know when Gabby's mom started texting RL and asking questions. Interesting timing and would love to know who was making the calls.

Gabby's Dad was NOT THERE.

Gabby Petito’s family lawyer casts doubt on ‘incident’ with father at Laundrie’s home

September 10 is when Joe Petito called the North Port, [Florida] police department to report his daughter missing,” Mr Stafford told The Independent. “That whole day he was in Vero Beach, which was on the other side of the state. ““He’s never even been to Brian Laundrie’s house, and he’s never been on the block,”

With their children living together, I'm kind of surprised the families didn't know one another better. But, maybe that's the way most everyone is.

What I did not add is that Bertolino 's forte is apparently as REstate lawyer. So he's in a good position to know stuff. Would he dirty his hands with a current fugitive ? Probably not. But if BL was not a fugitive at the time he arrived a person in the law contracted to give advice to BL via the parents' payment could claim legal privilege. (just throwing up possibilities here ).

Oh so he doesn’t specialize in criminal defense ? That explains a lot and I doubt he would be much of a defense lawyer once this goes to court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59