Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good theory. Many young people are out of touch with MSM. Besides, easy to disguise oneself with a hoodie, a baseball cap and sunglasses.

In my own research, I learned years ago that shaving one's head makes a person much less recognizable, especially to casual witnesses.

I don't think he's in a foreign country, either. I do wonder what his long term goals for this new life might be. He spent so much time reading, painting and drawing, nurturing potted plants, playing guitar and stacking rocks...maybe he's able to continue doing some of those things somewhere in Florida, while also moving around a lot?

I was not laughing at you or your post! It just struck me as funny. Sorry.

I am very curious about the last part

"I assumed he flew back because that's what he did when he is - actually I don't want to say that"

IMO - I wonder if she is referring to when he flew home previously to clean out the "storage!"
Agreed. I’m sure it has been suggested in the 10 pages since this that I haven’t caught up with, but it seems like she was going to say “… when he is angry”, “fed up”, or “shutting down”. And I bet it is a direct reference to his previous return home (and other life experiences with him).

Misenterpreted? Whatever buddy.

So CL has seen him but didn't talk with him. Who would really believe that? Maybe they both know sign language? Or maybe they texted each other while in the others presence ( my kids do this all the time) MOO

I do recall, nearly 3 weeks ago, when I proposed that he might be in the Bahamas, possibly you as well as other posters had said this.

Now the former FBI agent is saying he could be in the Bahamas or on a cruise ship—why aren’t they taking into account the pandemic, the new restrictions, the Covid tests and proof of vaccination, the quarantine period?
IDK. I don't know much at all about the Bahamas. But I don't understand how they think he might be on a cruise ship. Don't cruises mostly last 5-10 days? And are mostly older people who would watch him like a hawk? IDK. I just doubt a cruise ship. You don't just hop on one. However they had plenty of time to get him fake ID's. If he got a good passport he could be anywhere.

A 10 day head start is why he’s still on the run. Everyone here assumes he left town sometime after Gabby was reported missing but that can’t be true IMO.

I still think it's crazy, even with a 10 day head start.

Even if I had a 10 month head start I don't think I'd be able to evade capture from what is arguably some of the best LE/Investigative units in the world!

MOO

Patience everyone. So far, this case is a Brian iceberg, the sea is vast and the Laundries are on deck waiting while their lawyer is fiddling. These four human beings are experiencing stress to the stratosphere and beyond - and their situation is taking on water moment to moment. Its not an environment conducive to wise decision making. Mistakes will be made. If indeed the reward soars day by day, so the family angst will ratchet up. Can you imagine the atmosphere in the Laundrie home? No thank you.
...and LE is waiting for jumpers.
MOO

I do recall, nearly 3 weeks ago, when I proposed that he might be in the Bahamas, possibly you as well as other posters had said this.

Now the former FBI agent is saying he could be in the Bahamas or on a cruise ship—why aren’t they taking into account the pandemic, the new restrictions, the Covid tests and proof of vaccination, the quarantine period?

It is possible to "sneak" in to some Caribbean and surrounding Islands. Had a friend, he hopped a private boat and headed to the Dominion Republic 30 years ago. He was wanted on federal charges. Don't know how he did it but his girlfriend joined him later and she now owns a B&B.

If you know he right "people", you can purchase IDs/credentials. So I hear.
Moo...

Moo...

There's a federal warrant for his arrest for fraud. If the FBI knew where he was, he'd be arrested pronto. The FBI doesn't fool around once an arrest warrant is issued. When they locate your a$$, they arrest your a$$.

IIRC, this FBI policy was established after all those poor children died in the Waco compound of David Koresh. Turns out that the public takes a particularly dim view of finding out that innocent people, especially children, died because LE dragged their feet waiting for a dragnet to tighten, or similar... now they go in first, ask questions later.

IDK. I don't know much at all about the Bahamas. But I don't understand how they think he might be on a cruise ship. Don't cruises mostly last 5-10 days? And are mostly older people who would watch him like a hawk? IDK. I just doubt a cruise ship. You don't just hop on one. However they had plenty of time to get him fake ID's. If he got a good passport he could be anywhere.
Let’s be real. He don’t have money to go on a cruise.

Patience everyone. So far, this case is a Brian iceberg, the sea is vast and the Laundries are on deck waiting while their lawyer is fiddling. These four human beings are experiencing stress to the stratosphere and beyond - and their situation is taking on water moment to moment. Its not an environment conducive to wise decision making. Mistakes will be made. If indeed the reward soars day by day, so the family angst will ratchet up. Can you imagine the atmosphere in the Laundrie home? No thank you.
MOO

Can't like this enough.

MOO

I wish I could be a fly on the wall to watch the conversation that I’m sure occurred between Cassie and the Laundrie parents after Bertolino threw her under the bus. MOO.

Last edited:
Agree 100% with you
I also am so stuck on why they were fighting over the phone.... was she texting someone he didnt like? Was he over her posts and pics on IG? Something about that argument with the phone is sticking with me. MOO

Yes, and I'm not certain it really was over the phone. I wonder if it was actually just her trying to get the car keys to prevent him from leaving. I know she was holding her phone and so did the witness just misinterpret what the fight was over? Obviously rhetorical ? as we don't know. But this was the first occasion we know of where he felt comfortable escalating in public and he acknowledges he was the one who got LOUD and was trying to lock her out. Wonder if this was really the first time? When did his behavior escalate?

I live in North Florida and i think im gonna go ride my golf cart around some back roads and woods and see if i see anyone hiking around that resembles Brian, im just curious how many young guys out here really resemble him in appearance, i do believe that look is really popular right now so im curious if i pay attention how many will i see!

Good theory. Many young people are out of touch with MSM. Besides, easy to disguise oneself with a hoodie, a baseball cap and sunglasses.

In my own research, I learned years ago that shaving one's head makes a person much less recognizable, especially to casual witnesses.

I don't think he's in a foreign country, either. I do wonder what his long term goals for this new life might be. He spent so much time reading, painting and drawing, nurturing potted plants, playing guitar and stacking rocks...maybe he's able to continue doing some of those things somewhere in Florida, while also moving around a lot?
Last night a news channel showed potential pics of him with increasing beard/stash growth, etc. The expert who helps LE said she would advise him to cut off all facial hair, and wax his eyebrows. Then they showed his "nice" ears, and crooked front teeth. I would have shown the way his eyes slope down, but they didn't mention that. Boy, even if he couldn't get a fake passport, all he'd need is a fake DL, SS card, stuff like that. My own reasoning is similar to yours, why would they send him someplace like N Korea (joke) where he would have a limited time span to hide. I don't think they would send him to the PNW either, for reasons related to rain, and not Alaska which might work if it were spring. If he has good fake ID and lots of cash....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59