Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time her phone dinged I bet he asked who it was and was jealous. She stayed out in Utah by herself and I bet he wanted to know who she talked to and making sure no guy was texting her or snapping her. I’m sure the phone was a big part of this when all said and done.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211001-203838_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211001-203838_Chrome.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20211001-204750_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211001-204750_Chrome.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Well this is interesting. Not sure how I feel about it. "The forensic death investigation is being overseen by Brent Blue, MD, an emergency room physician -- not a forensic pathologist -- who is the elected coroner of Teton County."
https://www.medpagetoday.com/opinion/working-stiff/94788?trw=no?xid=nl_popmed_2021-10-01&eun=g1295367d0r&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=PopMedicine_100121&utm_term=NL_Gen_Int_PopMedicine_Active
They brought in a forensic pathologist from Sheridan Wyoming.

https://twitter.com/andrewbuncombe/status/1440333210307551237?s=21
We’re told the regular coroner is being joined by an expert in forensic pathology, something apparently not uncommon in these types of cases

He straight up said he doesn't.
He sure had no problem issuing a statement about her whereabouts. This guy… **facepalm** if I were her I’d be absolutely livid that he is issuing statements on my whereabouts when he isn’t my attorney. Lol. But that’s just me…MOO.

ETA: realizing how bad he actually threw her under the bus, & I changed that I’d be a little upset to I higher level of livid. Lol.

Last edited:
Let’s be real. He don’t have money to go on a cruise.
We don't know how much money others could have provided him with. But a cruise doesn't make sense. Someone goes into all those cabins every morning to clean, and he has to eat with many other people or grab food off the buffet and chow down on deck or back in his room. Much too public.

I live in North Florida and i think im gonna go ride my golf cart around some back roads and woods and see if i see anyone hiking around that resembles Brian, im just curious how many young guys out here really resemble him in appearance, i do believe that look is really popular right now so im curious if i pay attention how many will i see!

Maybe quite a few!

Take your smartphone and get us some video if you think you spot him. Who knows? You may end up $180K wealthier.

IDK. I don't know much at all about the Bahamas. But I don't understand how they think he might be on a cruise ship. Don't cruises mostly last 5-10 days? And are mostly older people who would watch him like a hawk? IDK. I just doubt a cruise ship. You don't just hop on one. However they had plenty of time to get him fake ID's. If he got a good passport he could be anywhere.
I don't agree with the cruise ship theory, but if he did manage to get on a cruise ship, he could disembark at one of the stops and never come back to the ship. MOO and with COVID restrictions/ID required/etc. I just don't see that as happening.

Anyone had a chance to read this article? It says not only did the sister talk to Brian because he stopped by her house upon arriving in Florida on Sept 1st but that she also went on a camping trip with them on the sixth? Then in another paragraph of the same article it states she says she wishes she could talk to him but she has not been able to talk to him.

Does "haven't been able to talk to him" read to anyone else as an indicator that someone is somehow shielding him from the public; serving as a gate keeper? This language seems to indicate a lack of permission vs the inability to speak with him. "haven't been able to" is different than "I haven't spoke to him" or "I've not seen him, so I haven't spoken with him".

We don't know how much money others could have provided him with. But a cruise doesn't make sense. Someone goes into all those cabins every morning to clean, and he has to eat with many other people or grab food off the buffet and chow down on deck or back in his room. Much too public.

You're right. A cruise doesn't make sense. It's a floating prison and there's no way out but over the side.

He sure had no problem issuing a statement that was about her. This guy… if I were her I’d be a little upset that he is issuing statements on my whereabouts when he isn’t my attorney. Lol. But that’s just me…MOO.
Right?! Bet those kids are learning some brand new words today. I really want to believe that she's not involved in all this.

I don't agree with the cruise ship theory, but if he did manage to get on a cruise ship, he could disembark at one of the stops and never come back to the ship. MOO and with COVID restrictions/ID required/etc. I just don't see that as happening.

I don't see it happening either. The cruise ship would post his image at the community where he disembarked and that would paint a big red X on his back.

NEW: “To my knowledge Cassie went for a day.”
Laundrie family attorney says Brian’s sister Cassie was at the campground last month – despite Cassie saying in an earlier interview she hasn’t spoken to Brian since he returned to Florida.
https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1443965282553368587?s=21

Gabby Petito case: Laundrie’s sister was at the campground with rest of the family, attorney says | NewsNation Now
Good lord WHYY is this lawyer releasing a statement contradicting BL’s sister’s statement?? SB needs a lawyer to tell him to stop talking. That’s just ridiculous.
JMO.

You're right. A cruise doesn't make sense. It's a floating prison and there's no way out but over the side.
I've been around a few cruise ships, not on them, but taking passengers on short nature tours. In the ships I was around, if a passenger didn't come back in time, the ship sailed, the cruise staff noticed the missing person(s), and they arranged alternative transportation to the next port, if possible, as it was easier than getting sued for leaving someone behind. So there are hundreds if not thousands of cruises all over the place, but IMO they watch to see if someone disappears. Too much liability.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member