GUILTY UK - Sabina Nessa, 28, found murdered in park, SE London, 18 Sep 2021 *ARREST* #2

Hi first time posting in this thread, spent a few hours reading through every post. Seeing alot of similarities to Sarah Everard. Random attack, random killer. Looks like he went out specifically looking for a victim like WC did. I've read that they have the attack on cctv so hopefully it's enough to show the suspect and that he won't get out of pleading not guilty.

So senseless and brutal.

Well, this is an unexpected development. Is it possible that the Micra was a rental car ("had access to") and had a GPS tracker fitted? The area being searched is extremely specific. I would be impressed if mobile phone triangulation would be so precise (though I've got no expertise in that field).

Sabina Nessa murder search in Kent continues

In all the media articles the Micra has been described as the car he used for food deliveries. I also believe I read that it was 14 years old,so not likely to be a hire car.

Oct 1 2021
''It is claimed the teacher's attacker used a 2ft long weapon to strike her repeatedly before carrying her away unconscious.

Garage worker Koci Selamaj, 36, from Eastbourne appeared in court yesterday (Thursday) accused of murder and was remanded in custody.

A post-mortem examination has yet to confirm the exact cause of death but the attack was said to have involved “extreme violence”.

Selamaj was arrested in the early hours of Sunday, September 26.

A spokesman for the Met said today: "Officers are searching an area of woodland near to Tunbridge Wells in Kent as part of the ongoing investigation into the murder of Sabina Nessa in Kidbrooke.”

This Tunbridge Wells woods could be the equivalent of Couzens’ Ashford woods. People don’t just randomly gain knowledge of woodland without going there…
Are most people with the general opinion that the woods are being searched for the murder weapon which there has been no report as yet of having being found.

Dundale Road is a bit off the beaten track at the Kippings Cross roundabout. I’ve never travelled down it but I know they do Paint-balling there and there is major curling rink at the farm.

This very quiet B road links the A21 to Hastings and Benhall Mill Road which would take you back to the roads to Eastbourne.

I’ve not read the whole story but would he possibly know anyone who worked at the farm or had reason to travel that way delivering? Did he try to confuse any Law enforcement by breaking up the journey back to Eastbourne?

In all the media articles the Micra has been described as the car he used for food deliveries. I also believe I read that it was 14 years old,so not likely to be a hire car.

Ah, thanks, I couldn't remember how much we knew about the car was fact and how much media speculation. That would seem to rule out a rental. I guess it is his phone then, which perhaps would be easier to track if he spent a decent chunk of time there, e.g. burying the murder weapon.

JMO

I'm wondering if the police are expecting to find further human remains on the land at TW.

I keep coming back to the way that Sabina was covered with leaves.

As far as we know so far (correct me if I'm wrong) the killer attacked her not far from her home by hitting her over the head with a weapon, carried her over his shoulder into the park and then beat her to death with what has since been described as a 'two-foot long' implement. He then left her sufficiently concealed that she wasn't found for the best part of a day, covered with leaves.

I thought originally that this was a sign of respect for her or shame about what he'd done, and it seemed to suggest that there was a relationship between them, or at least that he had feelings for her. As far as we now know, that isn't the case.

For me, then, the leaves were literally about hiding her. That may simply have been about getting away from the area before the alarm was raised, but it seems like a very orderly conclusion to an otherwise vicious, frenzied attack, and I question how likely that is. I keep wondering if he intended to take her body away but needed to wait until he could be more sure that he wouldn't be seen - i.e. much later at night - and if so it would seem he was thwarted in that by someone or something. Instead he had to leave the area empty-handed apart from the murder weapon (we think).

Where he left that may have been random, but it may well have been somewhere familiar or special that he believed no one would find. If the latter, then I would think he went there instinctively because it was always the plan, which makes me wonder if it's where he might also have taken her body for burial or disposal if he'd been able to. That in turn makes me wonder if this is a well worn pattern involving the remains of other women from other murders.

JMO (and always remembering that the accused may not be the killer under discussion).

Regarding the leaves and placing of the body could this be an MO known to police? Those are signatures. If they are searching woods maybe they are looking for other bodies/evidence from other crimes.

Regarding the leaves and placing of the body could this be an MO known to police? Those are signatures. If they are searching woods maybe they are looking for other bodies/evidence from other crimes.
I think this pile of leaves is nothing more than the place where those who look after the park dump their garden rubbish. It will have fallen branches, leaves swept up from the paths, grass cuttings etc. Maybe a couple of times a year a council contractor will take it away. It would just be a practical place to dispose of a body and cover it - a secluded spot that people don't often go near. I don't think there is any special significance to it.

I think this pile of leaves is nothing more than the place where those who look after the park dump their garden rubbish. It will have fallen branches, leaves swept up from the paths, grass cuttings etc. Maybe a couple of times a year a council contractor will take it away. It would just be a practical place to dispose of a body and cover it - a secluded spot that people don't often go near. I don't think there is any special significance to it.
So it answers my question :) Yes, it makes sense.

This suggests he's familiar with the area

Well, this is an unexpected development. Is it possible that the Micra was a rental car ("had access to") and had a GPS tracker fitted? The area being searched is extremely specific. I would be impressed if mobile phone triangulation would be so precise (though I've got no expertise in that field).

I would have thought unlikely - micras don’t, as a rule, have sat navs. And you hire to micro to save money, you wouldn’t hire an expensive sat nav on top. I imagine the reason for checking the woods is that they have checked either the location data on the suspects phone or phone tower data for locations it was maybe stationary for a while in the hours after the attack. So they may not necessarily be looking for any other victims but might have a number of identified times his phone was in this vicinity so if it’s somewhere he knows it could be somewhere he stashed the evidence (or perhaps not - could just be a dead end. But they’ll need to check all avenues even if not fruitful). Maybe they’ll bring the doggies in again to trace his scent. (If indeed it is him - again could be the wrong person and all this leads to nothing).

I dread to think of it but could the murder weapon have been a crowbar/pry bar/wrecking bar?
They vary in length from what I've seen, from half a foot to over three feet long so I suppose that the one KS could have utilised may have well been two feet long. Thin enough so that he could have easily concealed it up his right sleeve before and after the attack and yet sturdy enough to inflict serious damage when used...MOO.

If it was a secluded spot that people don't often go near, then why take the extra time to cover her over carefully, risking discovery in those extra seconds or minutes?

Anyway, it wasn't. If you look at the crime scene tent pic in the link below it was a very open area.

Teacher 'excited' about date with 'old friend' before she was ‘murdered'

Those leaves were gathered deliberately and used to cover her for a reason imo.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back