Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna buy any heat of passion scenario either and this is MOO. Too many witnesses on too many days reporting too many issues. Moonflower, Victor ID, Merry Piglets. All previously cited and linked on these threads. This seems to have been ongoing and building. MOO
I agree. I will go as far as to say that he may have fantasized about her being dead very often. Because he could not allow her to be out and about in this world without him. It would have killed him. GP being dead was the only solution to this problem. In the mind of BL, he could not abide her living her life without him, but he COULD go on if she did not exist at all. The end of the relationship would have been a huge source of shame that he could not live with. Better to kill the shame(GP). Murder was preferred rather than life.

Someone asked in the last thread if Narcissists can feel shame. YES! Most mental health professionals will say that the disorder is in fact shame-based.

I also want to comment about the statements saying they loved each other. NO, they did not. It's likely GP did love BL at the beginning. At the end, it had morphed into something else. As for BL, he saw GP as an object: a woman the likes of which he would never have again.

Remember: If something traumatizes you, it isn't love.

MOO.

IF the most recent, Appalachian Trail sighting is true, from whom did BL get the white Ford F-150? California bound? Hmm, I don’t know. He has no money. That’d be quite the wild goose chase if not true. Whitey Bulger was able to hide out in CA for a long time, BUT….totally different scenario there. He had a lot of connections and a lot of money.
What makes you think he has no money?

Good Morning WS Buds! I see LE has gone silent, media is losing interest and a few faux Brians have been spotted here and there. At this point, I'm interested in what LE has in store for the Laundrie family. How long are they going to put up with familial hijinks, red herrings and stonewalling? Surely, their behavior is going to result in some kind of legal answer to their making LE look like a bunch of idiots (which they are not). Any verifiable information about the current amount of the bounty on Brian's head?
Ultimately, I'm patiently awaiting cause of death results for dear Gabby.

IF the most recent, Appalachian Trail sighting is true, from whom did BL get the white Ford F-150? California bound? Hmm, I don’t know. He has no money. That’d be quite the wild goose chase if not true. Whitey Bulger was able to hide out in CA for a long time, BUT….totally different scenario there. He had a lot of connections and a lot of money.
He may have money. We don’t know what he has, or hasn’t got, at this juncture.

I just can’t shake the feeling that a third or fourth party may be offering support.

If BL is alive and others assisted him, there are some very serious ramifications at play here.

I fully expect murder charges at some point. Let’s be realistic.

Do we really think the FBI would be going to the lengths they are going if BL only took $1000 out of Gabby’s account? I don’t think so. Occam’s Razor anyone?

I believe that the current criminal charge was made because it allows LE to nail his family if they assist him. It also allows LE to arrest and detain him.

The murder charges will come later.

MOO

Good Morning WS Buds! I see LE has gone silent, media is losing interest and a few faux Brians have been spotted here and there. At this point, I'm interested in what LE has in store for the Laundrie family. How long are they going to put up with familial hijinks, red herrings and stonewalling? Surely, their behavior is going to result in some kind of legal answer to their making LE look like a bunch of idiots (which they are not). Any verifiable information about the current amount of the bounty on Brian's head?
Ultimately, I'm patiently awaiting cause of death results for dear Gabby.
I’m hoping LE’s silence will leave BL even more on edge and he will turn himself in.

I repeat this sighting here:

A Florida engineer is adamant he spoke with Brian Laundrie on a deserted road near the Appalachian Trail in North Carolina on Saturday morning.
“There is no doubt in my mind I spoke to Brian Laundrie — none whatsoever,” Davis, 53, said.
“Dog the Bounty Hunter’s daughter sent me an audio file of Brian’s voice and the voice was the same I heard.”
A lost and dazed man allegedly waved down Davis on Waterville Road, where the Appalachian Trail runs nearby the border of North Carolina and Tennessee.
The man believed to be Laundrie pulled his car up alongside Davis to ask for directions to California using only back roads and refused Davis’ suggestion to take nearby Interstate 40.
Davis, a father of four currently hiking the Appalachian Trail, said the Laundrie-look-alike acted skittish and rambled about being in a fight with his girlfriend.
Davis said he believes if the man was Laundrie he was “wigged out” from being on the run and the situation with Petito.
“He said ‘man, I’m lost.’ I said ‘what are you trying to find?’ and he said ‘me and my girlfriend got in a fight but she called me, told me she loves me, and I have to get to California to see her.’
“I said ‘well, I-40 is right there and you could take it west to California’ and he said, ‘I’m just going to take this road into California’.
“He was worried and not making sense.”
Davis did not immediately recognize the man as the fugitive until he pulled over and looked up photos of the outlaw on his phone.
The man Davis sighted drove a white or light-colored pick up truck resembling a Ford F-150 and wore a dark bandana on his head.

Source: Brian Laundrie may have been spotted on Appalachian Trail

Sounds interesting.
Why California?

Not sure what SBM and BBM stands for. I know they got back together after he flew back on the 24th. But, in that initial period after the incident Aug. 13th-24th? Is it confirmed they were together again?

SBM = snipped by me
BBM = bolded by me

It seems the only publicly released verification is from Gabby's mom and uncle. Whether that's based simply on what Gabby may have told them, we don't know. I expect the FBI has verified any flights with the airlines, but that info has not been shared publicly, as far as I know.

Gabby and Brian checked out of the hotel in Salt Lake City together, so at some point, they both got there from Moab, which is several hours away. And presumably any flights he may have taken were from SLC. Did they drive together from Moab to SLC? I don't think we know that for sure, we're simply assuming that. I suppose one could have driven the van, and the other could have gotten to SLC by hiring a shuttle, taxi or bumming a ride.

Especially with this news coming out - I stand with my previous assertion - Brian packed that gun into their van for their trip. I think he convinced Gabby it was necessary for protection in the unknown areas they might find themselves in out in unfamiliar territory. I believe Brian shot and killed Gabby. I think the reason the search scaled down for targeted ares is because the search is on to find that gun. They need the murder weapon for a conviction. They have the bullet. imo

Going with the gun theory… for the FBI to have a bullet the projectile must have been found in GPs body or near her murder site. Finding the gun, or more specifically the barrel of the gun is critical to matching a unique ballistic “fingerprint” from the barrel to the projectile.

Empty shell casings found on-site could also have a unique firing pin indent to match to a specific gun. Unlike revolvers, semi-automatic handguns, the most common type sold today (what appears in BL photos), eject spent shell casings on the ground.

There is A LOT more that FBI labs can do, even without the gun. They can chemically match the lead of the projectile to other ammunition recovered from BLs property. Every batch of lead has a mix of elements that varies batch to batch. This is useful also as the projectile often deforms or fragments after striking the target. So if BL has a box of ammo from the same batch as a projectile found at the murder scene, that is hard evidence.

I repeat this sighting here:

A Florida engineer is adamant he spoke with Brian Laundrie on a deserted road near the Appalachian Trail in North Carolina on Saturday morning.
“There is no doubt in my mind I spoke to Brian Laundrie — none whatsoever,” Davis, 53, said.
“Dog the Bounty Hunter’s daughter sent me an audio file of Brian’s voice and the voice was the same I heard.”
A lost and dazed man allegedly waved down Davis on Waterville Road, where the Appalachian Trail runs nearby the border of North Carolina and Tennessee.
The man believed to be Laundrie pulled his car up alongside Davis to ask for directions to California using only back roads and refused Davis’ suggestion to take nearby Interstate 40.
Davis, a father of four currently hiking the Appalachian Trail, said the Laundrie-look-alike acted skittish and rambled about being in a fight with his girlfriend.
Davis said he believes if the man was Laundrie he was “wigged out” from being on the run and the situation with Petito.
“He said ‘man, I’m lost.’ I said ‘what are you trying to find?’ and he said ‘me and my girlfriend got in a fight but she called me, told me she loves me, and I have to get to California to see her.’
“I said ‘well, I-40 is right there and you could take it west to California’ and he said, ‘I’m just going to take this road into California’.
“He was worried and not making sense.”
Davis did not immediately recognize the man as the fugitive until he pulled over and looked up photos of the outlaw on his phone.
The man Davis sighted drove a white or light-colored pick up truck resembling a Ford F-150 and wore a dark bandana on his head.

Source: Brian Laundrie may have been spotted on Appalachian Trail

Sounds interesting.
Why California?

IMO

Why California? It’s because it makes no sense to ask for directions to California on backroads in NC. I think he is setting up his alibi to plead insanity.

[B said:
Ultimately, I'm patiently awaiting cause of death results for dear Gabby.[/B]

SBM BBM (I'm still learning too)

I am not convinced that the FBI will state a cause of death at this point. If it does not help them (and it might actually hurt the prosecution), I am not sure why they would give out that information.

Sorry, if someone may have touched on this. I have not gone back and read the umteen posts here. In your opinion, what do you think this statement by CS means, that she assumed he flew back because that's what he did when he is actually...?? Very curious
With the information from the lawyer that Cassie saw BL on Sept 1 at her house, I think she stumbled mid-statement because she caught herself in the lie that she assumed he flew home. If she actually assumed he flew home on September 1, she was quickly disabused of the notion during the Sept 1 get together with BL especially if he drove the van to her house. MOO. Had she finished her sentence, it would have been, "Because that's what he did last time," and the Aug 17-23 supposed trip seems to be something no one is talking about.

I know I’ve seen it posted that Brian hunts in these threads a couple of times. He had that gun poster or something related to a gun in his room. There’s an Instagram photo of gabby posing with a gun. There’s that gun case LE came back for the second time. I studied all morning the other day- the Florida underwater swamp searches for firearms through that silt. It was the same day they were focusing on the dive teams. I was listening to the live broadcasts while reading and everything was seeming to couple together.
He’s a real collection of conflicting “values” & hypocracy. Vegetarian that hunts. If your instinct is correct, I hope they find that gun. Would love to know who is the registered owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nosferatu