GUILTY UK - Sabina Nessa, 28, found murdered in park, SE London, 18 Sep 2021 *ARREST* #2

The tabloids saying she was beaten to death with the two foot implement doesn’t seem trustworthy to me. If that was true then blunt force trauma would be obvious from the outset as a cause of death. I don’t trust what the tabloids are saying about this because it’s a pretty big detail to be leaving out of official press releases. If it’s true, my heart aches even more for Sabina, what a horrible way to die.

The tabloids saying she was beaten to death with the two foot implement doesn’t seem trustworthy to me. If that was true then blunt force trauma would be obvious from the outset as a cause of death. I don’t trust what the tabloids are saying about this because it’s a pretty big detail to be leaving out of official press releases. If it’s true, my heart aches even more for Sabina, what a horrible way to die.

You may be right and certainly we don't currently have the information to be able to say for sure. The Met's press releases about Sabina's death are extremely brief atm (e.g. Man appears in court charged with the murder of Sabina Nessa) and my suspicion is that the PM has highlighted some uncertainties, e.g. whether the beating caused death by means of blunt force (bodily) trauma or whether she suffered a brain bleed, say. Or perhaps there were additional findings such as strangulation, and although it's clear what happened, it may not be clear in what order.

However, most of the MSM reported that she had been beaten to death with a two-foot long object immediately after the preliminary court hearing and imo they would not risk being held in contempt by making the whole thing up, however much they may have enjoyed speculating about coke cans etc before the case was sub judice.

I agree, it's an awful thing to do to someone, but, from the victim's point of view, may have been mercifully swift at least.

JMO

I did begin to wonder why they are spending a planned three days to search in some Tunbridge Wells woods. Police need to plan their resources so the head constable must have allocated that length of time.
Tunbridge Wells has its secrets like the bed sit murders and the Marion Barter mystery holding clues there. There have also been the nearby Bedgebury forest murders. All of these would not point to the age of the person on trial for Sabrina's murder but someone older.
The disappearance of Georgina Gharsallah does spring to mind but in my opinion the search is for a murder weapon rather than the police thinking there may be other victims.

Last edited:
Wondering if the weapon used was a cudgel or something very similar? imo, speculation.
https://www.dhgate.com/product/new-design-red-color-sun-wukong-monkeky-staffs/552336152.html
''New design Red color Sun WuKong Monkeky staffs Hot selling Practice Wooden Kungfu Staff Monkey Cudgels durable Martial arts wood sticks''
  • rBVaWF79U5WABpEEABZcoBkJFlQ401.jpg
  • rBVaVV79U5iAITupABTHmobf6gc903.jpg
  • rBVaVV79U5qAPN85ABPqkeSVynE128.jpg
  • Child's cudgel..
  • Journey to the West Weapon Golden Cudgel Toys for Children
  • TB2iBHqamZb61BjSZPfXXaU.pXa_!!602811016.jpg_460x460q90.jpg

Julia J. was also beaten to death by allegedly an iron bar.
Only yesterday I read that a man was attacking women in the centre of London with a hammer.
It seems there is another kind of pandemic :(
Are you referring to the incident on the tube?

I've seen a few of Judge Rinders Crime Stories on ITV hub. One of the stories was about Chris Farrow stabbing Wendy Speakes to death after he followed her on a bus journey to her home. His reason for killing was his sex life was *advertiser censored* so he wanted another person to feel *advertiser censored* like him. He was a painter and decorator from Leeds and committed his crime in Wakefield.

Koci Selamaj may have followed Sabina from work for the same reason.

I cant open this link :(
Is it the same guy?
From link.. do we have a thread for this one?
https://www.btp.police.uk/news/btp/...3vvZ96UDTkE-1633278195-0-gqNtZGzNA3ujcnBszQfR
''A man who violently attacked three passengers with a hammer in a shocking and unprovoked attack on the London Underground has been jailed.

Jamal Walker, 19, and of Elizabeth Way, Harlow, appeared at Southwark Crown Court on 6 May where he pleaded guilty to Grievous Bodily Harm with intent, Grievous Bodily Harm without intent, attempted Grievous Bodily Harm with intent, and possession of an offensive weapon.

This week (22 June), the judge sentenced him to twelve years in prison, with an extended licence period of five years.''

I've seen a few of Judge Rinders Crime Stories on ITV hub. One of the stories was about Chris Farrow stabbing Wendy Speakes to death after he followed her on a bus journey to her home. His reason for killing was his sex life was **** so he wanted another person to feel **** like him. He was a painter and decorator from Leeds and committed his crime in Wakefield.

Koci Selamaj may have followed Sabina from work for the same reason.
It sounds horrendous. I thought of Claudia Lawrence missing not that far from Leeds when you mentioned that but the dates don't fit.
Do we know if Sabrina's murder was sexual related.

It sounds horrendous. I thought of Claudia Lawrence missing not that far from Leeds when you mentioned that but the dates don't fit.
Do we know if Sabrina's murder was sexual related.

We don't know. Nothing's been said about a sexual assualt, and neither has the murder been described as sexually motivated.

We don't know. Nothing's been said about a sexual assualt, and neither has the murder been described as sexually motivated.
So we do not know if this was a mugging aimed at anyone vulnerable who was passing at the time.
Have we looked at the crime statistics in the area and what is the most common kind of crime.

FWIW
Jan. 2021
London boroughs with the highest rape case numbers
''By Rebecca Spencer
There has been little let-up in the number of brutal rapes by predatory monsters on the streets of South London, despite the restrictions of lockdown limiting the number of days people were allowed out.

Croydon and Lambeth had the highest reported incidents of rape in 2020 from January to November of all London boroughs, according to new government data.

Croydon was the worst London borough with 419 reported rapes, and Lambeth had the next worst record with 368.

These figures have dropped slightly from the same period in 2019, where Croydon had 448 reported rapes and Lambeth had 399.

The government data was not broken down into domestic rape and street rape, so it is unclear whether the lockdowns experienced over 2020 caused the decrease in these figures.

Most South London boroughs experienced a drop in reported rapes from January to November of 2019 to the same period in 2020, but Kensington and Chelsea experienced a 12.8 per cent rise in reported rapes.
By Rebecca Spencer

There has been little let-up in the number of brutal rapes by predatory monsters on the streets of South London, despite the restrictions of lockdown limiting the number of days people were allowed out.

Croydon and Lambeth had the highest reported incidents of rape in 2020 from January to November of all London boroughs, according to new government data.

Croydon was the worst London borough with 419 reported rapes, and Lambeth had the next worst record with 368.

These figures have dropped slightly from the same period in 2019, where Croydon had 448 reported rapes and Lambeth had 399.

The government data was not broken down into domestic rape and street rape, so it is unclear whether the lockdowns experienced over 2020 caused the decrease in these figures.

Most South London boroughs experienced a drop in reported rapes from January to November of 2019 to the same period in 2020, but Kensington and Chelsea experienced a 12.8 per cent rise in reported rapes.

March 2021
London boroughs where the most rapes and sex attacks were reported in last year
''Westminster - 874

Rape – 322

Other sexual offences – 552

Crime rate – 3.46

Lambeth – 986

Rape – 409

Other sexual offences – 577

Crime rate – 2.95

Barking and Dagenham – 568

Rape –225

Other sexual offences – 343

Crime rate –2.65

Haringey – 739

Rape – 310

Other sexual offences – 429

Crime rate –2.59

Croydon – 992

Rape – 447

Other sexual offences – 545

Crime rate – 2.54

Hackney – 683

Rape – 257

Other sexual offences – 436

Crime rate –2.43

Tower Hamlets – 753

Rape – 347

Other sexual offences – 406

Crime rate –2.38''

FWIW
Jan. 2021
London boroughs with the highest rape case numbers
''By Rebecca Spencer

By Rebecca Spencer

March 2021
London boroughs where the most rapes and sex attacks were reported in last year
''Westminster - 874

Rape – 322

Other sexual offences – 552

Crime rate – 3.46

Lambeth – 986

Rape – 409

Other sexual offences – 577

Crime rate – 2.95

Barking and Dagenham – 568

Rape –225

Other sexual offences – 343

Crime rate –2.65

Haringey – 739

Rape – 310

Other sexual offences – 429

Crime rate –2.59

Croydon – 992

Rape – 447

Other sexual offences – 545

Crime rate – 2.54

Hackney – 683

Rape – 257

Other sexual offences – 436

Crime rate –2.43

Tower Hamlets – 753

Rape – 347

Other sexual offences – 406

Crime rate –2.38''
These are numbers.
But behind each number tragedy and torment of a girl/woman is hidden.

Violent *advertiser censored* has a lot to do with these cases - men hate women enough to kidnap, rape and kill them.
Ted B also accused *advertiser censored* for his crimes.
But there wasnt internet during his time.
He used to look at detective stories with lurid covers found in bins as a child.
That's human nature - mad perps were, are and will be among us.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back