Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a really good point. "She's crazy, Mom. If it wasn't for me they would've taken her to jail for DV." I don't believe that it was premeditated but that would certainly create a self-defense story that he might be using.
That is what he does. He blames everything and everyone except himself. He never takes any personal responsibility. He can not even regulate his emotions. He also projects his negative behavior onto others. He did this several times in the body camera video. All jmo.

I found this engineer to be very credible, too. I read the transcript provided by another Websleuther (thank you!!). He may be right and he may be wrong, but I believe he is convinced that the guy in the white truck was Brian Laundrie, and this sighting should be taken seriously. I thought the part about the profile was very interesting as well.

Now, as far as the truck driver's (BL?) demeanor and bizarre comments regarding California and taking the road he was on to get there, is it possible that BL could be dehydrated enough to exhibit such behavior? I'm not sure why a young, ambulatory man WITH transportation would allow himself to get that dehydrated, but I know the condition can cause some very confused and bizarre speech and actions. MOO

Can someone forward that transcript to me or direct me to it?
TIA

It’s been mentioned many times that BL has feet that go out and he has an odd gait. Would his feet and legs hurt from that? Hard to actually hike with that problem? I have never seen that problem so I have to ask. Is there a name for that condition? Was it is it correctable like pigeon toed?

GP and BL previously went on a long camping trip. That time they used Gabby's car and a tent. Presumably they didn't have major issues that time which would discourage them from attempting the van life trip.

So what was different this time? Does anyone know exactly how long the previous trip was?

I do find the idea that perhaps BL needed to live with his family in a structured environment intriguing.

"I gave her plenty of time."

In Brian's eyes was time to go get the water and go for a hike. His turn. She'd already spent 6 hours on "her little blog". Perhaps he ran out of patience because they weren't sticking to his schedule. Perhaps this is something that would often set him off?

Yeah, I wonder what the situation is with Gabby’s family obtaining her belongings from them? If they’ve asked… or if they haven’t, for some reason related to the investigation.

Gabby Petito's Family Still Has Not Been Given Her Remains Since Being Found at Wyoming Campsite

quote from article:

"Moreover, the family has yet to receive any of Gabby’s belongings. Everything she owned remains in the Florida residence of the Laundrie family. The home has been searched thoroughly by state and federal officials over the past week.

Yet a North Port police spokesperson tells The Independent that he is “not certain” where Gabby’s belongings are. The NY official says he is “unaware of any items of hers from inside the home”."

Hmmmm. Do you think he reads WEBSLEUTHS?

if he does he’s gotten the up to the minute whereabouts of his trackers, what signs they are looking for and where they should check next. How to best evade, conceal, travel and disguise. How to use stealth features of burner phones. Some handy little known websites. How others have hidden and lived on the lam.

Ofc all that info can be gleaned from other sources but here, it’s in one tidy package.

I'm not sure how logical it is for a NY RE attorney handling a case out of the Federal District of Wyoming. It seems an experienced criminal attorney reasonably located in or near Wyoming would be a better fit for all involved.
But, umm, experienced criminal attorneys, are, umm, expensive.

Maybe his parents didn't know how big this mushroom was, at the beginning, IMO, so they just called an attorney that they probably had known for professional R/E dealings. They should have asked him to recommend a good criminal attorney, but I guess they didn't. IMO.

Following instructions from your attorney only goes so far. If you lied to your attorney, or applied a blanket piece of advice to a different/criminal act, you're not going to be able to use the general advice as a shield.

They cannot use general advice as a shield at all. Nor specific. The only protection that the attorney’s advice gives is if he gives good advice that shields them. So far, it appears he has. There appears to be no argument from LE that what the Laundries have been doing is against any law and that they are exercising their rights under the law. If it comes to light that they lied to LE, that there is evidence that they abetted or hid crime, they certainly can be up for charges but there has been no evidence of the such yet.

if he does he’s gotten the up to the minute whereabouts of his trackers, what signs they are looking for and where they should check next. How to best evade, conceal, travel and disguise. How to use stealth features of burner phones. Some handy little known websites. How others have hidden and lived on the lam.

Ofc all that info can be gleaned from other sources but here, it’s in one tidy package.

Well let’s hope the TN bounty hunters find him before he can do any more damage. I predict tomorrow’s the day.

It’s been mentioned many times that BL has feet that go out and he has an odd gait. Would his feet and legs hurt from that? Hard to actually hike with that problem? I have never seen that problem so I have to ask. Is there a name for that condition? Was it is it correctable like pigeon toed?

duck like gait...wow that is an unusual gait! I didn't notice it before too busy watching facial expressions instead.

I just do not understand why it was so important that it was worth an airline ticket and motel bill. It is odd, imo.

Theory : their relationship was deteriorating and BL started to worry that she would turn against him and end up telling police about prior behaviour or incidents. He went home to dispose of journals or devices that would support that narrative. Maybe he knew she’d written about it or had photos of bruises.

No, it’s not the strongest theory but I’m trying.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...CD8QBQ&sqi=2&usg=AOvVaw0wyUaFfMCknHaFXpmLzEVB

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...YQFnoECAQQBQ&usg=AOvVaw0pC5t0-gy9GTYXIPEaOk2u

I can’t stop thinking about the video showing how he walks with both feet pointing outward!
Very distinct!
Would that hurt? Hinder him from hiking? Could he make up grand stories of hiking dreaming of not being disabled? Is this a disability if sorts? Could it of been corrected as a baby?

I'm not sure how any attorney can represent him effectively if they can't speak to him. I assume he agreed to retain before he left, but who knows if he would now agree to keep this one or retain a more seasoned specialized attorney. ‍♀️

I've jumped backwards to follow this conversation line, but don't want to reply to a post many pages back. So I am asking this here.

Do we know who Steven Bertolino actually represents? As far as I can see he might just be representing BL's parents. When LE came to the door they didn't need a lawyer to prevent LE from talking to BL, all they had to do was deny LE access to the premises without a warrant. And then told them to contact their lawyer for any future contacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Essmat Arafa