Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not ideal, that’s for sure :( It usually ends up being an injection if they refuse to put the medication in their mouth. Restraints may be needed at times, but I think it’s important to remember that people with forced med orders are very sick and these are used as a last resort. Some of the antipsychotics come as once a month injection, so sometimes we will try to get them on these medications, then they just have to get it once and they’re covered for a few weeks. And ideally once their symptoms are better controlled, they start cooperating more with treatment and become agreeable to taking the medication on their own.

Definitely. If someone has forced med orders, they probably have forced lab orders too, since many psychiatric medications have necessary lab monitoring. And from that we can test levels of the drug in the blood to check for adherence. It’s probably the first thing I would check with LVD.

dcfi224, Thank you for your information, great insight of procedure of hospital applying medication about how they would check LVD if she was taking psychiatric medication. I have a couple of questions, which has puzzled me which I hope you can answer regarding LVD also it is personal matter regarding past Welfare Medical files in Australia. I am sticking to the thread topic on LVD as my questions due match to her situation.
It has been stated, in their opinon and IMO that LVD is faking her condition, if so taking the medication how much damage would it do to her mental health do more harm than good? Could it cause a actual mental condition. Thought in my mind is could this be the plan to avoid/delay court by doing. IMO.
Checking the blood for medication how long has this done? I am asking this as I was a formal state ward like other children who were on welfare in Queensland late 1970's, Australia were given medication by our Welfare Officers Myself and Siblings were made State Wards , (they were safe, thank heavens) the focus went on me from the 8 years until I was 12 years old my welfare officer handed over unlabelled medication for "my well being" every few months myself and other children like me would have our blood tested "the level and amount of medication in our blood, to adjust the medication by our blood results he claimed.
When you mention of how they would check LVD to make sure she would be taking the required medication, it brought up a memory which I had not yet questioned or investigated.
Regard to LVD harm in taking medication if she was faking would do harm, the memory of those years of myself taking the medication and doing cold turkey at 12 years old are still painful memories. From my records, I was stunned to find out what I was given, Welfare Officer had connection to Wilson Detention Hospital, in Brisbane so he and others were handed these out to children like candy. My Doctor was shocked to read at one time of the doses. At 12 years old I was lucky, a person questioned what was going on, sent me to hospital, welfare Officer lied through his teeth about it, he was not believed I was removed from his care. If LVD thinks (IMO) faking to avoid trial, may be the worst course she has decided to take, but dcfi224 can you give insight as I going by my experience which is outdated as it happened in the 1970's.

Latest filings on the court portal:
In the motion to sequester the jury the prosecutors state that they want to avoid the kind of publicity that members of the grand jury received in this case:

"Indeed, at previous hearings and proceedings in these matters’ various media outlets, social media personalities, citizen journalists and other individuals were present, in or around the Courthouse, and found to be photographing and publicizing witnesses and law enforcement entering and exiting the Fremont County Courthouse."

In the response to the defense's motion to change venue the prosecution argues that it would be cheaper to bring in jurors from elsewhere than to move the entire trial out of the home county:

"For Fremont and Madison, it would be more economical to transport the jury than to transfer entire pending action. The cost to Fremont and Madison to fund a full trial in another part ofthe State of Idaho would be extensive: witness costs increase, personnel costs increase for the Court and Counties. Court personnel including the Judge, potentially the court reporter, potentially a clerk for the Court, and any necessary personnel that live in or near the Seventh Judicial District may have increased burdens in traveling and remaining in another county for the duration oftrial. Many law enforcement and personnel necessary as witnesses live and work in Fremont or Madison. Requiring them to travel will require increased expenses for both Fremont and Madison."

Last edited:
Latest filings on the court portal:
In the motion to sequester the jury the prosecutors state that they want to avoid the kind of publicity that members of the grand jury received in this case:

"Indeed, at previous hearings and proceedings in these matters’ various media outlets, social media personalities, citizen journalists and other individuals were present, in or around the Courthouse, and found to be photographing and publicizing witnesses and law enforcement entering and exiting the Fremont County Courthouse."

In the response to the defense's motion to change venue the prosecution argues that it would be cheaper to bring in jurors from elsewhere than to move the entire trial out of the home county:

"For Fremont and Madison, it would be more economical to transport the jury than to transfer entire pending action. The cost to Fremont and Madison to fund a full trial in another part ofthe State of Idaho would be extensive: witness costs increase, personnel costs increase for the Court and Counties. Court personnel including the Judge, potentially the court reporter, potentially a clerk for the Court, and any necessary personnel that live in or near the Seventh Judicial District may have increased burdens in traveling and remaining in another county for the duration oftrial. Many law enforcement and personnel necessary as witnesses live and work in Fremont or Madison. Requiring them to travel will require increased expenses for both Fremont and Madison."

If I recall correctly, Judge Boyce did note yesterday that he is going to want actual data on things like cost when arguing the motions. One could speculate but he wants more specifics

What do you all think about sequestering the jury?

I feel like the state has a weeks long case to present. Then, of course, the defense will spend more weeks.

JMO
I think there’s pros and cons. I don’t know if there’s really a right answer on what to do.

Pros: face a jury of your local peers, it’s nice to have a set jury that’s kept from influence of others or media, keeps a focus on how locals feel, protects those locals from threats or harassment that are on jury, with covid cases high it can prevent jurors from going extra places and picking up germs creating a further delay on the trial

Cons: cost, time, isolation after already being/feeling isolated from covid issues last year (I feel like this can effect some people Ina triggering type manner), keeping people from their families or other obligations (this could be a really long one), doesn’t always mean they’ll avoid influence or media

All jmo moo imo

Thu, September 30, 2021, 8:38 PM

Autopsy report sheds light on death of Lori Daybell’s fourth husband. She faces charges

You can read the entire autopsy report here.

20200717-081426-AP20198855829310.jpg

The autopsy report for Charles Vallow, Lori Vallow Daybell’s fourth husband — who was shot and killed in 2019 by her brother — is now available to the public.

The eight-page report goes into greater detail about the findings of a Maricopa County, Arizona, medical examiner. Daybell is charged with conspiracy to commit murder in connection to Vallow’s death at the hands of her brother, Alex Cox, on July 11, 2019.

The report lists Vallow’s death as a homicide caused by being shot by another person. The report details that he was shot twice, once in the abdomen and once in the chest.

Cox told police on the day of Vallow’s death that he shot his brother-in-law in self-defense. Arizona police documents say those claims are not supported by evidence and indicate that Vallow planned an intervention that day to confront Lori over an affair with her current husband, Chad Daybell.

The report shows the gunshot to the chest was from front to back and in a slightly downward trajectory. Police say this shot was fired while Vallow lay on the ground, likely after being shot in the stomach while standing.

The shot to the chest damaged Vallow’s heart and the shot to the stomach damaged his left lung, according to the autopsy report.

Vallow tested negative for drugs and alcohol in his system.
BBM. That's the real reason that she ordered Alex to kill Charles that day.

I recall something along those lines. And I would not find it impossible that the failure of the end of the world has a role in her mental condition.

There was a big cult not far from where I grew up (Church Universal and Triumphant, I've mentioned them before) that was supposed to have a doomsday at the turn of the millennium. People sold everything to come and hide out in the Montana mountains. When that didn't happen, they recalculated and found a possible miscalculation (forgot to allow for the Gregorian calendar or something like that), and then when that date didn't happen, they broke mentally and emotionally. Some of them were able to face up to it and go home to put their lives back together, but quite a few still live in the area. You run into them in the grocery store and say a polite hi, and they stare at you with hollow eyes like they're trying to figure out if the cash register spoke to them.

I have a close personal friend who has 12-21-12 tattooed on his back and who dropped out of society in November and December of 2012 to be in Mexico during the "End of the World" according to someone's interpretation of the Mayan calendar. In my opinion this doomsday stuff makes money so will continue on forever. The people that believe it don't seem capable or willing to learn from the history of hucksters using this every day.

There's an interesting two-part podcast episode on YouTube about the Mormon influences on Chad and Lori, with guests from the Hidden True Crime channel. The latter is approved here.

Indi.... what is the title of this podcast.... tia

Your guess is as good as anyone else’s. I think most of us would agree that Tylee and JJ were murdered for more than one reason. What are your thoughts?

1. Cash, social security death benefits the children were getting.
2. Revenge, JJ was killed out of pure spite to hurt Kay, who was the beneficiary of Charles Vallow's life insurance policy.
3. Loose ends, Tylee knew Charles Vallow was killed. If there was any investigation in Charles Vallow's death, she was the weak link.
4. Baggage, LVD and CD wanted their romance, without..an autistic kid, and 16 year old "zombie" around
5. LVD could have never killed JJ without Tylee knowing and making noise. She may have been silent about Charles Vallow, but unlikely for JJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member