Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally looked at the maps and figured out where DD and his siting were.

The comment about staying on "this road," he could get to California. US 70 runs pretty close to parallel to I-40 (in some places they are one in the same) from the North Carolina coast until it gets to North Little Rock, AR where it heads southwest through the Quachitas toward Texas. I don't think US 70 makes it all the way to California, but it does go to Arizona.

Should any of the report from DD be accurate and BL was traveling US 70, he could be within a few miles of my house right about now. US70 through North Little Rock is a rough area tho, he wouldn't stop. He'd like the Quachitas, but it's nearly deer season and those mountains are crawling with Arkansas hunters getting their deer leases ready.

I believe the man allegedly Brian (or mistaken for Brian) who was talking about California was talking about California, NC: https://northcarolina.hometownlocator.com/nc/hertford/california.cfm

Can anyone please help me out here.
I can only use my phone or tablet. Mainly my Iphone
It is discouraging when I cannot upload anything to this website. Can anyone please help me out so I can upload documents and photos to this thread

I saw your post earlier. I don't upload anything here so I can't help you with that. I don't use my Iphone for anything except my bank account. Wish I could but I also just wanted to acknowledge your message so you don't think you're being ignored. Hopefully someone can help you soon.

Agreed. I particularly liked the business owner from LI who was like "Um, nobody by your name has ever been in our guest book or showed up in the online booking system; so stop lying."

Either way, I don't think any of them were funny; certainly don't think it makes him sound appealing as a mate; and I don't think I'd have a different opinion about these two factors, even if he were someone I liked - it's not the fact that I loathe the kid. I feel sure I'd be like "None of this is funny" regardless.

The (efforts at) humor of the average 23 yo guy is not all that funny....

I don't know what you mean about another house to search. Her van was outside the Laundrie house. That is her residence. Therefore, they should have had probable cause to go in there JUST like they collected the van. We have already heard from the Sheriff of Polk county would said he would have taken Brian in. So this idea that the Laundries can stop the police when they have probable cause doesn't jive.

And my point all the way back that KEEPS getting ignored is that I said from an article where the police actually DID have a warrant and did go in the house that it was ODD that they did not identify where she lived in that house or what things were hers. I don't understand why this got all the way onto whether they had a warrant because they did at that point. And before, they had PROBABLE CAUSE.

I'll just leave it there because this has gotten far off my initial discussion with the other poster and into stuff I'm not intending to discuss at all.

If they had done that based only on the Missing Persons report (so it would have been a welfare check), they would have major league damaged the use of data from the van once it was properly obtained, by warrant.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I have trouble believing Dog, he says there is a prior connection and he isn't there but then says he thinks he is in the same interview, he was closing in 2 days ago on a campsite hundreds of miles away, either Brian has a helicopter or there's no sightings at all MOO

Just a sidenote on the Dog statement--- IF there is any connection, that would be a decent explanation of WHY DD pronounced the name wrong on the 911 call.... to make it seem like there was no way in H* that he DID know who BL is....

just a minor thought... we will see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member