Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounded like the husband was about to say BL never took that Fla trip then Cassie said he did, she did not know when he came back or went back but she saw BL and had no idea about Moab. He didn't tell her and she had even face timed Gabby with the kids during that time. This whole case is a real mystery.

The fact that she and her parents aren't talking speaks volumes. I'm sure she wants to protect and believe her brother but maybe she's only willing to go so far. Also, it's one thing for us, a bunch of complete strangers, to think that the Laundries are acting sketchy. It's another thing completely for their own daughter to express that same thought.

The one redeeming quality of the Laundrie parents is that they have completely cut their daughter out of any legal consequences for their actions.

Exactly! And, this is an inconsistency. And, we have Petitio on the record stating he called her. This is where she needs to be very careful. MOO. She may truly be in the dark but she just tripped herself up.

"Petito said his family began worrying after several days without hearing from their daughter. 'We called Brian, we called the mom, we called the dad, we called the sister, we called every number that we could find,” Petito said. “No phone calls were picked up, no text messages were returned.”

FBI searches Florida home of Petito's boyfriend; autopsy scheduled for Tuesday

And, the whole Disney thing that she said to ABC when she just said now that the kids had school. Not sure of the dates told though. Would have to look at the transcript in Thread 47 again.

School started on the 10th; she was referring to seeing Brian/Laundrie's at the campground on the 6th, right?

EDITED TO NOTE: School started on AUGUST 10th. Sorry!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for updates all. Could only watch a preview!!

Besides crossing her arms what could be seen as defensive??

(As a social awkward and attention deflecting person...I cross my arms alot... So just wondering what else)

Well, IMO that IS, similarly, a defensive posture... :p You are, in your mind, defending/protecting yourself/warding away the attention, KWIM? ;)

Imo, it isn't the lawyer who is her problem, it's Brian Entin who tweeted out (more than) suggesting that she was lying based on a very general statement she made in the GMA interview. He lost me with that. Especially because that's when people started showing up at her house where two young children live. The media are a pack of jackals with opposable thumbs and iphones imvso.

Of course she is defensive. Look at the media, the protesters. I would terrified of some unstable, violent protester hurting a member of my family, including my brother. Jmo

Confirmed Brian was at the camping trip
She was there with her kids for about 6 hrs.

Clear division in the family….

What do you mean, "Clear division in the family..." ? I don't understand what you mean.

Laundrie family attorney Mr. Bertolino just texted: I do not represent Cassie Laundrie. Cassie’s comments can only be attributed to the press twisting my words and hers...
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1445203066924544010

2/2 which were only given to clarify prior mischaracterizations by the press, with the hopes of further sensationalizing this tragic story."

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1445203068144992262
I dislike him intensely. He most certainly threw her under the bus. Jmo

Brian Entin
@BrianEntin

·
5m
1/2 Laundrie family attorney Mr. Bertolino just texted: I do not represent Cassie Laundrie. Cassie’s comments can only be attributed to the press twisting my words and hers...

2/2 which were only given to clarify prior mischaracterizations by the press, with the hopes of further sensationalizing this tragic story."

I called it!

Hadn't thought of that but there's no way they didn't leave a vm IMO

Maybe, but if so, I doubt she saw it or listened. I just think she's not lying about that and that the explanation, whatever it is, is simple. Also @SandSage posted above that Gabby's dad apologized profusely for "that" on Dr. Phil. I haven't watched Dr. Phil, but maybe she can confirm that's what she heard. Sounds like Sandsage was saying that her Dad apologized for saying he had called Cassie when he didn't.

School started in Sarasota County on August 10th. They may have taken the kids to Disney on a weekend or there may have been a school holiday.
That's right. Weren't the Jewish holidays that week? Our districts are always off for the holidays. Not sure about Florida.

Part 1 of the Cassie video that was just on News Nation:
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1445199850132447233?s=20

So let me get this straight… her brother shows up back in town completely unannounced without his girlfriend, her “sister in law”, whom he had been attached at the hip for YEARS… and she didn’t feel the need to ask him where she is??? Because her children are around?? Sounds super suspect to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine