Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who say protesting is a waste of time: take note. It is because Cassie and her husband wanted the protestors off their lawn they broke their silence and came outside to tell their story.

Score one for the protestors. Power of the people.

MOO.

They were concerned for the safety of their children and I would have done the very same if I had protesters on my lawn, too.

Not sure if they had the level of it that the parents do, but good on them for being like - 'okay, we've had enough.'

JMO

Brian Entin
@BrianEntin

·
5m
1/2 Laundrie family attorney Mr. Bertolino just texted: I do not represent Cassie Laundrie. Cassie’s comments can only be attributed to the press twisting my words and hers...

2/2 which were only given to clarify prior mischaracterizations by the press, with the hopes of further sensationalizing this tragic story."

I called it!
He is what some people would call a " sleezy lawyer.". Jmo

This is what I'm wondering. The parents cancel their camping trip on 8/31. They suddenly want to "surprise" the kids on September 1st. Okay, and they show up with "surprise!" Uncle Brian!

But the kids didn't ask where Aunt Gabby was???????

My feelings about Cassie changed when she said "I've lost my parents, I've lost my brother and I've lost my future sister-in-law." It's the first time someone in her family has shown any sadness over Gabby's death.

She should turn them all in, collect the bounty… and then donate it to the Gabby Petito Foundation! It would serve then all right. MOO

Boy, you gotta wonder when he actually left Wyoming. It's a 35 hour drive and on Sep 1 he's already going to visit sister with parents. You think he would have been too tired from the trip and needed some sleep..

Thanks that helps. Just one thing brings a question from your statement. Seen in Illinois on the 31st and already in Fl visiting sister on the 1st. Just a note.

Yep, just going by the 36 hour total drive time, there was plenty of time to stop and stay over at a motel at some point. Perhaps he did that on the 30th? Basically what happened during the extra time? Because we know he arrived at 10:30am on the 1st. Where did he stop? FBI has a better idea since they likely have a record of any purchases made by a certain card along the way.

yes, he did. BUT... he was most likely the one who told BL and parents not to speak to her - in essence protecting her. MOO We may never know. It's just MOO bc I don't think the parents would have the knowledge that telling her anything not only exposes her but destroys privilege. MOO
You are absolutely right. I was watching to see if the parents would involve their daughter in this mess, thus putting her in jeopardy. Jmo

This is what I'm wondering. The parents cancel their camping trip on 8/31. They suddenly want to "surprise" the kids on September 1st. Okay, and they show up with "surprise!" Uncle Brian!

But the kids didn't ask where Aunt Gabby was???????

I'm sure they did, but we'll never know that. She was asked by the FBI not to talk on certain things. We have to remember this. JMO.

So let me get this straight… her brother shows up back in town completely unannounced without his girlfriend, her “sister in law”, whom he had been attached at the hip for YEARS… and she didn’t feel the need to ask him where she is??? Because her children are around?? Sounds super suspect to me.

She just saw him home alone 2 weeks earlier. Its not a stretch to think she was thinking that nows not the time to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge