Othram - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have another case solve to share, again with the Mississippi State Crime Lab. It is not a well known case and it likely won’t have a thread here but we wanted to share it:
Hinds County John Doe (2020) is Identified

Awesome! Congratulations to your team and the kind woman, Carla Davis, who sponsored this identification! RIP Mr. Bolls.

....DBM. Answered my own question. : )

Last edited:
This case was contemporary and we do not believe there is a thread for it just yet: Fort Sumter Jane Doe is Identified

There were not many leads to go on. A foot (in a shoe) washes up on the beach near Fort Sumter in South Carolina...

Wow...Just wow! Congratulations on giving her, her name back. Poor woman...RIP Ms. Robinson.

They could be already. Some agencies prefer not to have Othram share details until a case is conclusively solved.
Good to hear! I'm concerned this poor child has been forgotten. The case is horrific, and I try not to think of what she went through, and then her body left like trash. I also feel badly for whomever found her and the LEO investigating; I'm sure it traumatized them horribly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie