Found Deceased MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, *GRAPHIC CONTENT* nude & caged in photos, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw the headline about the fire - my first thought was someone intentionally started that fire. Perhaps even at the direction/request of the defendants. What better way to destroy uncovered evidence? IMO, LE was going to return to that house of terror at some point for additional evidence searches.

Even worse, they rigged trip wires to explosive devices around the property. It's assumed they wanted to kill or severely injure any fire fighters and law enforcement officers who came to put out the fire.

I hope LE installs some cameras out there.

This was a few years ago, but for a small rural community to have multiple cases such as this sure makes me wonder. Needless to say, my hinky meter is all the way in the red.

(Beware the links below are beyond disturbing)
Three More Defendants Sentenced in Sadomasochistic Sex Trafficking Conspiracy | USAO-WDMO | Department of Justice

A Missouri town's doubts about a sex torture case | Law and order | stltoday.com

Per the article linked above, the abusers liked to visit and meet other people at a special lingerie shop in town. Lebanon is a small town, so it seems odd they would have such a specialized shop. Its probably not the same one mentioned in the article, but it appears the town does still have a similar business. Just unusual for such a small town in a rural area.

lingerie shop lebanon, mo - Google Search

As I read the article, they got five years, around 2013 -- what am I missing?

Their sentences are not all stated in that article ... presumably all of the sentencing had not yet happened.

Bagley Sr got 20 years without parole - and will be on supervised release for the rest of his life.

His wife did a plea deal and got 5 years probation (as per previous link).

Cook got 20 years without parole - and will be on supervised release for the rest of his life.

Henry got 10 years without parole - and will be on supervised release for the rest of his life. .

Stokes and Noel got five years (as per previous link).

Lebanon Man Sentenced to 20 Years for Coercing a Minor to Become a Sex Slave

Last edited:
Per the article linked above, the abusers liked to visit and meet other people at a special lingerie shop in town. Lebanon is a small town, so it seems odd they would have such a specialized shop. Its probably not the same one mentioned in the article, but it appears the town does still have a similar business. Just unusual for such a small town in a rural area.

lingerie shop lebanon, mo - Google Search

Hope I'm not breaking TOS here, but thought this was an interesting customer review of one of the lingerie shops:

What are people saying about lingerie near Lebanon, MO 65536?
This is a review for lingerie near Lebanon, MO 65536:
"I was in need in some well Fitting bras. I previous would just go to the plus size stores but they no longer provided the support ,and,the price did not match the quality. Me and my big chested trucker friends were driving around the city and found this gem. The service is amazing. The quality is amazing and the prices are very fair. I travel all over the country but this is the only place I purchase bras from. The only downside is I am unable to order online."

"On Monday, October 4th, the Dallas County Sheriff’s Office released a statement on Facebook stating that the FBI has recovered several items that will be used to further the investigation."

Funnily enough, I tried to follow the FB link to the Sheriff's statement ... but the statement appears to have been deleted.

I can see it.

Their sentences are not all stated in that article ... presumably all of the sentencing had not yet happened.

Bagley Sr got 20 years without parole - and will be on supervised release for the rest of his life.

His wife did a plea deal and got 5 years probation (as per previous link).

Cook got 20 years without parole - and will be on supervised release for the rest of his life.

Henry got 10 years without parole - and will be on supervised release for the rest of his life. .

Stokes and Noel got five years (as per previous link).

Lebanon Man Sentenced to 20 Years for Coercing a Minor to Become a Sex Slave

Thanks - I got mislead by this title - it says THREE defendants - I read about Stokes, Noel and Bagley's wife and did not read the entire article. Good to know not everyone gets off so lightly!

Three More Defendants Sentenced in Sadomasochistic Sex Trafficking Conspiracy | USAO-WDMO | Department of Justice

"On Monday, October 4th, the Dallas County Sheriff’s Office released a statement on Facebook stating that the FBI has recovered several items that will be used to further the investigation."

Funnily enough, I tried to follow the FB link to the Sheriff's statement ... but the statement appears to have been deleted.
Here’s the content of the statement on the Dallas County Facebook page for those that can’t view it:
As you are aware, Dallas County Sheriff’s Office has been investigating the missing person case of Cassidy Rainwater. The F.B.I. received information as to the possible whereabouts of Cassidy. On 09/16/2021 the F.B.I. forwarded this information to Dallas County Detectives.
On that same date, we served a search warrant at an address on Moon Valley Road. While there, we recovered many items for further investigation.
We wish to thank Greene County Sheriff Arnott for is support sending the Greene County Sheriff’s Office Crime Scene Unit along with manpower. We would also like to thank the F.B.I for all the assistance they have been providing.
This is an incredibly difficult time for Cassidy’s family and friends. Our thoughts and prayers are with them. We ask that you all respect their privacy.
To protect our investigative process and increase possibility for successful prosecution, we have no additional comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell