Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing aside from Cassie's word, as well as a statement ("text") from Laundrie lawyer. Just their words. That is all.

I'm a bit late to the threads today...does anyone have links to documented evidence that a BL actually flew home? I see the reports but no record? Could this just be another story to justify BLs whereabouts during a timeframe and is there actual proof (video or anything) that he really went home?

I think that’s just arm hair in the photo, I personally don’t see a tattoo

From the previous thread...

After a closer inspection, it's likely not hair or a tattoo it looks like the thin tree(s) he is going behind, and its a vine on that bush.

PS

Does anybody else get a little bemused when you work on response and try and be correct and accurate and you come back to a thread closed banner?

I get why it has to be done though, but this happens quite a bit for me. The worst is closed overnight? at first, I thought it was a joke or something.

It is really starting to bother me that this guy keeps attempting to try this case through "text."

“Brian flew home to Tampa from SLC on 08/17 and returned to SLC on 08/23 to rejoin Gabby. To my knowledge Brian and Gabby paid for the flights as they were sharing expenses. Brian flew home to obtain some items and empty and close the storage unit to save money as they contemplated extending the road trip.”

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1445432575091253248

Dude, it cost more money for him to fly home than it did to continue rental on a storage "locker" (per Cassie live last night) for the months of September and October. I'm not buying what he's selling. MOO. IMO.

This is what I have been saying all along. I priced a flight from SLC to Tampa a week or so ago and it was cheaper than I thought (maybe around $290) I can't remember exactly but I posted it here so I could probably find it. I live in Coastal NC and storage facilities are expensive. If they were thinking of extending the trip 6-9 more months going from Portland down into California they could be spending 2 or 3 times the cost of the flight and motel for 6-9 more months of storage fees. She/they were trying to start a Vanlife channel, which requires an actual vanlife for people to follow.

It is really starting to bother me that this guy keeps attempting to try this case through "text."

“Brian flew home to Tampa from SLC on 08/17 and returned to SLC on 08/23 to rejoin Gabby. To my knowledge Brian and Gabby paid for the flights as they were sharing expenses. Brian flew home to obtain some items and empty and close the storage unit to save money as they contemplated extending the road trip.”

Dude, it cost more money for him to fly home than it did to continue rental on a storage "locker" (per Cassie live last night) for the months of September and October. I'm not buying what he's selling. MOO. IMO.
Brian Entin has reported that until recently Bertolino had been replying to reporters individually, meaning he'd answer questions that were the same or similar and give answers with varying degrees of information. Brian Entin said in one of his live videos that he'd cobble together these texts to build more wholesome pictures of what was going on.

All of that to say... what kind of lawyer is this?

Well, all we can go by is the MSM links (as provided).

The van was impounded on the 11th, a missing persons report for Gabby was filed on the 11th, a neighbour reportedly saw BL leave with his parents in the truck with the camper on the 11th.

What we don't know is the time of day of these different events.

And the following day (12th) BL was named a POI in the case.
But you keep forgetting to mention the welfare check by the police on the 10th. Those police reports were verified and posted about on threads past. MOO

It's possible he did not go home. Either way, I think he had an issue to handle during that time and he was away from Gabby. I think the issue he was attending to during that time is the key in this mystery and could be the reason for Gabby's death.
Could he have had a court hearing of some kind in FLA during that time? Something he had to be formally present for? Is there anything like a court process to expunge juvenile records that may have applied to him? Did he have to do "community service" for some infraction? Could he have had points against his driver's license, so he had to take a class or what not?

Wow. Day before BE! Looks like it was gone at least since Sunday or early Monday a.m. at most. Meaning (to me, MOO) he was gone before then. MOO. UNLESS it returned Monday and was gone again Tuesday. Does anyone know what date the Carlton Reserve ticket/note was written up on the Mustang?
The note was reportedly found on Wed, the 15th but this article is from Sep 19.

Body matching description of Gabby Petito found in Grand Teton
Laundrie left the family home on Tuesday morning with a backpack. Bertolino said that the family went out to the reserve on Wednesday to look for him and spotted a note from the North Port Police Department on the car saying it needed to be removed.

BBM -- I'd also like to point out the lawyer's statement that BL and GP were "sharing expenses." This was irrelevant and added nothing to the question, which was -- did this trip back to Florida take place, or not? Could the lawyer already be seeding explanations for why BL may have used GP's debit card and, if so, does that suggest BL is still alive and his lawyer is expecting a trial?

Well, all we can go by is the MSM links (as provided).

The van was impounded on the 11th, a missing persons report for Gabby was filed on the 11th, a neighbour reportedly saw BL leave with his parents in the truck with the camper on the 11th.

What we don't know is the time of day of these different events.

And the following day (12th) BL was named a POI in the case.
IIRC he was officially named a POI on the 15th.

Wow! I am done with Cassie. And Bortolino sure likes throwing her under the bus.

https://twitter.com/JossieCarbonare/status/1445442775156240384?s=20

UPDATE: To be clear about this earlier post - according to #BrianLaundrie’s family attorney, Roberta and Chris Laundrie (Brian’s parents) have been speaking with #CassieLaundrie but “they are just not discussing this case”.

MOO Its possible that Cassie doesn't think, "Shut up, Cassie" and "can't you just do what your told for once, Cassie" should be considered as speaking to her.

Last edited:
Wow! I am done with Cassie. And Bortolino sure likes throwing her under the bus.

https://twitter.com/JossieCarbonare/status/1445442775156240384?s=20

UPDATE: To be clear about this earlier post - according to #BrianLaundrie’s family attorney, Roberta and Chris Laundrie (Brian’s parents) have been speaking with #CassieLaundrie but “they are just not discussing this case”.

It's difficult to see who is lying the most out of this cast of characters. The trial should be very interesting. IMO.

This is what I have been saying all along. I priced a flight from SLC to Tampa a week or so ago and it was cheaper than I thought (maybe around $290) I can't remember exactly but I posted it here so I could probably find it. I live in Coastal NC and storage facilities are expensive. If they were thinking of extending the trip 6-9 more months going from Portland down into California they could be spending 2 or 3 times the cost of the flight and motel for 6-9 more months of storage fees. She/they were trying to start a Vanlife channel, which requires an actual vanlife for people to follow.
But the only reports we have seen was ending on Halloween, no? MOO And, after Moab, I can't see him running home for 7 days to save a couple hundred bucks at most. MOO. And, did you price that out with 2 week or more advance ticketing price discount and as R/T? Because I am sure the FBI has the records and I would bet they don't show an advanced reservation. JMO. I'm not buying it. He needs you on the jury not me, lolol! MOO
Edit: Oh, and let's add the Hotel costs. Um, no. Doesn't work for me. MOO, he's been attempting to try this case to the public with no one rebutting him and no rules of evidence. He's working on jury management. Makes me wonder if he knows BL is alive. MOO.

From the previous thread...

After a closer inspection, it's likely not hair or a tattoo it looks like the thin tree(s) he is going behind, and its a vine on that bush.

PS

Does anybody else get a little bemused when you work on response and try and be correct and accurate and you come back to a thread closed banner?

I get why it has to be done though, but this happens quite a bit for me. The worst is closed overnight? at first, I thought it was a joke or something.
What picture are you guys talking about? The one with BL and the kids or different?

Also, how does one quote a post from a previous thread?

But the only reports we have seen was ending on Halloween, no? MOO And, after Moab, I can't see him running home for 7 days to save a couple hundred bucks at most. MOO. And, did you price that out with 2 week or more advance ticketing price discount and as R/T? I'm not buying it. He needs you on the jury not me, lolol! MOO

The whole flying home (spending money on an airline ticket) tale just doesn't add up at all. I'm not sure what good it does for an alibi but something is way off about that reported trip.

But you keep forgetting to mention the welfare check by the police on the 10th. Those police reports were verified and posted about on threads past. MOO

Right, Daddy Petito asks for a welfare check. They do the check and laundries say she isn't here. LE reports back to Dad and says she's not there, but the van is. And daddy says, well take the dang van, it isn't theirs. So LE goes back to take the van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288