Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020 #2 *suspect commits suicide*

Link is geoblocked.
Does anybody have a quick summary, please?
BREAKING: U.S. Marshals confirm Tom Sharkey was wanted for the November murder of his wife Alexis Sharkey. Marshals went to a home where he was staying in Florida. After knocking & announcing themselves, they found Tom Sharkey dead with a gunshot wound to the head

Husband wanted in connection to death of social media star Alexis Sharkey found dead in Fort Myers

On Tuesday, Oct. 5, U.S. Marshals with the Florida/Caribbean Regional Fugitive Task Force, went to the home of her husband Tom Sharkey.

Marshals confirmed to WINK News, that Sharkey was wanted for his wife’s murder and was staying with his daughter in Fort Myers.

Law enforcement knocked on the door of the home and announcing themselves and his daughter and her boyfriend came out.

That’s when marshalls say Sharkey shot and killed himself inside the home.

How horrible for his daughter.
I never want it to be the significant other, and I cling to hope in every case…that it won’t be discovered that it is…..until there is no more hope to hold onto.
What a tragedy on all levels, starting with Alexis and her family.

Dannielle Garcia WINK News

@Dannielle_Garci

BREAKING: US Marshalls confirm to me they found Tom Sharkey, husband of Houston influencer Alexis Sharkey dead in Fort Myers apartment. They were moving in to arrest him for her murder when they found him with self inflicted gun shot wound. (1/2)
@winknews
He decided they wouldn't take him alive, I reckon.
And he had a gun.
And a plan.
Maybe it is justice in a macabre way..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member