Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retrieving some items from a storage unit - could it be that they had fallen behind with rental payments on the unit and they were served with some kind of writ/notice for repossession and he wanted to get some things out?

Filling an Rx out of state is straightforward. I’ve worked in healthcare for 10+ years. Some people need it on vacation, some live in a warmer climate during the winter. Some had to travel last minute. Whatever the reason, if the prescribing physician is willing to write it/send a refill, all you need is the new pharmacy information. Super simple and have never seen anything denied due to an out of state doc sending it. In the case of a controlled substance however, you do need a “wet” signature so not all pharmacies will accept a faxed rx, though most will.

Most physicians participate in and all of the national chain pharmacies are using HIPAA compliant electronic means of conveying Rx, including for controlled substances. Fax might still be used for drugs that aren't controlled but really has fallen out of favor as electronic records management is being used. Electronic systems are used so that Dr. X can see the last time Dr. Y prescribed Medication A and B. Physicians and pharmacies can see the totality of the prescriptions prescribed for any given patient, not just the prescriptions filled in a particular pharmacy.

Any physician might request a personal visit, but that's an office policy because it's not necessary anymore from a prescription/pharmacy standpoint.

See, I’ve been waiting no watching for somebody, anybody to confirm the note too. I don’t think they have.
@imstilla.grandma @04009margaret please see below - this is not the note on the car, per say, but a police report about it.
there is actually a redacted police report that has the date of the ticketed mustang as 9/14. Let me try to find it in the threads

ETA:

Gabby Petito case: North Port redacts records on Petito, Laundrie family

One redacted report — incident No. 21-053269, at 2:42 p.m. dated Sept. 14 — is filed as an abandoned vehicle report at the address of 6968 Reisterstown Road, in North Port, where the Mustang was left.

The note was reportedly found on Wed, the 15th but this article is from Sep 19.

Body matching description of Gabby Petito found in Grand Teton
Laundrie left the family home on Tuesday morning with a backpack. Bertolino said that the family went out to the reserve on Wednesday to look for him and spotted a note from the North Port Police Department on the car saying it needed to be removed.
I just don’t understand the Mustang thing at all. His family doesn’t know exactly which day he left but they did know exactly where he parked his car? If they’re so unclear on when he left and the Reserve is so big, how did they know where he parked? And somehow they knew to go to the Reserve to find his car, happened upon a note from the police about the parking, then decided to remove the car? But they also claim they knew BL left his cell phone at home and went hiking, so when he came back from his hiking and goes to his car that they drove away, how would he call anyone to get a ride home? It makes no sense. As I’ve seen in other threads, as other posters have said: “that dog doesn’t hunt.”

I give her so much credit though. She was so young. Just beginning her life as a young woman. I think she had her head in the clouds with unrealistic expectations with she and her fiancé riding off into the sunset. I think she believed her time on the phone was her work. I’m not saying that it met a true definition of work for financial gain. What I’ve tried to say (prob not very well)is all the art, creativity and time poured out into that phone was considered work by her. That phone was her everything.

RSBM Thank you! She was following a dream. This is exactly what a 20 somethings should be doing at this time in their lives. The SM presence may have not been monetarily viable but so what? She was paying life’s tuition.

I totally agree with this, however every time I bring it up I am lectured about how much work goes into editing photos for Instagram and posting one (ONE!) video (from first hand experience: this is not true) and am told I am insulting Gabby's "art" -- this is such a valid point that I feel deserves discussion -- how exactly did she expect to make money from the minimal effort she was putting into it? Maybe you'll have better luck than I have at getting others here to agree it's worthy of discussion.

Can't speak for others, and I drafted but deleted a response to your earlier comment once seeing how many people had piled into it, but my impression was that a lot of the reaction you received previously was the tone taken and language used, which was and is quite demeaning to - let's make it a generic context to avoid personal views of the nature of the thing - a person in the start-up phase of a nascent business.

In that phase of a business (whether ultimately successful or not), there is often a steep and extended learning curve, both about the nuts and bolts of performing the business, and about the marketing and overall strategy related to it. In other words, it can take someone a long time to do even basic things.

Also, people in general work at different paces. Some of the most accomplished people I know take forEVER to study/accomplish tasks, because they just do.

And finally, when dealing with creating a product that has artistic elements - whether mood or vibe or style a creatir/editor is trying to create and make consistent across disparate in outs (video, captions or voice-over, or whatever), some creators are going to agonize (not meaning emotionally, just be really focused on it) over getting it just exactly how they want it. Others might think it's little return for the extra effort, but unless those others are clients getting charged by the hour, it's really no one ekse's business.

Generally speaking -
People toil for years, learning and making mistakes, before they ever turn a profit or get to a self-sustaining level. Sometimes you keep it as a side gig while putting in your 40 for basic income, but often - in any area - the only or best chance at eventual success is to make it your top priority. "Correct" call or not, it's been one way to go for the entire history of commerce.

Lastly, "minimal effort" is a judgment call. And not relevant. If the point is that the time spent was a friction point, then it was (or wasn't). Could be 2 hours or 80.

J.B. Biunno
@WFLAJB
· 20m
LAUNDRIE SEARCH: Appears to be more activity right now at Carlton Reserve in the Brian Laundrie search. Noticeable difference in LE presence there. Live on #WFLANow when @8_plamison arrives, which should be at Noon ET. #GabbyPetito #BrianLaundrie #HeyJB Brian Laundrie was last seen on...
That’s a lot of LE vehicles.. wonder why?

I have been thinking it could have been money.. I know if I hide any substantial cash (as I have done when traveling), I want no one to know and no one to get it for me.........

I personally feel there are many many scenarios of why the trip home makes sense. All these wild speculations and fantasies of why it is so unreal. or impossible.. are just messing with the facts and confusing tremendously.....
There is no indication that the 6-7 day hiatus was traumatizing for Gabby. The Laundrie lawyer implied that the trip home for BL was paid for by GandB. He did not speculate on who paid for the Hotel stay. Gabby was in touch with her parents during that time and even face-timed with Cassie and kids. If she felt that something was amiss about BL's trip, she apparently didn't, tell anyone about it.......or else, she actually did tell and parents have told FBI the details. She may have been hiding the real reason for the trip or simply believed whatever reason BL gave her for it.....and relayed what he told her to her family. She must have been in touch with BL the whole time or it seems to me, she would have panicked about being abandoned. I see no good reason for the trip and expense, but I guess that's just something we'll find out down the road.....maybe....if both G and B phones are destroyed, finding out could be very difficult. jmo

I just don’t understand the Mustang thing at all. His family doesn’t know exactly which day he left but they did know exactly where he parked his car? If they’re so unclear on when he left and the Reserve is so big, how did they know where he parked? And somehow they knew to go to the Reserve to find his car, happened upon a note from the police about the parking, then decided to remove the car? But they also claim they knew BL left his cell phone at home and went hiking, so when he came back from his hiking and goes to his car that they drove away, how would he call anyone to get a ride home? It makes no sense. As I’ve seen in other threads, as other posters have said: “that dog doesn’t hunt.”
Maybe they have a tracker on the vehicle?

Good Morning WS Buds! Owing to the lack of any real movement forward in locating Brian, last night I decided to run the first body cam footage from the Moab PD - muted and at the slowest speed possible. Just the Brian parts. No Gabby.
What a revelation. At first, he's all attention, arms at his sides and looking like he's been called to the principle's office. He's not quite sure what its all about, but then, something interesting happens. He catches the gist of the reason for the stop and immediately moves his one hand and covers his other hand. He maintains covering that hand for quite a while. You know, the hand he slapped her with? All throughout the conversation, he keeps covering and uncovering that pesky hand, the culprit seen slapping Gabby. As the conversation moves along, he breaks away from covering up to make a pushing away gesture with both hands. Its a distancing gesture: away from the situation, away from responsibility, away from the cops.

As the video continues, he's made a male connection with the cops and begins to make more frequent eye contact with them. You know how women are, blah, blah, blah. He loses his surprised, caught look and begins smiling and gesturing wildly away from the hand covering to all thumbs pointing toward the road ahead. He's got them. They examine his little scratches and dents, which he willingly offers for their review. He gives himself a few pats over the heart. The officers nod. He's totally in, fully buddied up. They bought it. Problem is, discussion of the law arises and as its explained to him, Brian again drops his hands to his sides, listens intently - and again assumes the kid in the principle's office position. Its become more than buddying up, there's the DV law: who's responsible, who gets charged, who gets citations, who gets arrested, who pays the fines, who goes to jail and when. Brian soaks all of this in and returns to the pushing away gestures as he makes eye-contact with each officer. None of that for Brian.

That's as far as I got. Fascinating. Try it yourself. He's the link:
Moab Body Cam

Please provide a link. My memory of that is different.

Kalanich said she met the couple in February when they were working together at a Publix
Friends of Brian Laundrie and Gabby Petito speak publicly about their relationship: 'They seem to be pretty in love'

"The couple both worked at a Publix supermarket prior to their road trip."
Gabby Petito investigation: Who are Brian Laundrie's parents?

"Gabby worked hard at a Taco Bell and with Brian at a Publix supermarket, saving money for their trip. "

Gabby Petito's close friend on Brian Laundrie search: "He's good with nature. So, my first thought was — he's in the woods"

"The couple worked at a local Publix Supermarket, Petito in the pharmacy and Laundrie in the grocery department.“They were saving up for this trip, I guess because he got her in to work at Publix,” Kalanich said. "

Search for Gabby Petito's Fiancé Continues in Florida, Warrant Issued for His Arrest

And... They go to the reserve and pick up the car on Wednesday the 15th, but don't report BL missing until Thursday the 16th? By the 11th, they knew GP was "missing" and on the 15th BL was declared a POI. No, that is definitely not a hunting dog. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288