Found Safe UK - Antonino Coppola, 23, from Richmond, Surrey, missing from Bow, East London, 16 Sep 2021

In the direction of Mornington Grove, it's the first street on the right. It had to be that direction!

I am glad they released some more info today, hopefully that gives some renewed energy to keep looking. I am trying to make sense of it all now.

Exactly, he must have taken the first street on the right which is Mornington Grove. Mornington Grove is a quiet residential street then you can take Eleanor Street from that road. Eleanor Street is kinda more industrial area... and then you have Tidworth Road where there are a few restaurants and take aways. It's busier down there. Probably someone saw him but without any cctv pictures it's hard to identify him. It's not enough writing a description of his clothing that day. Was he wearing sunglasses and a mask maybe? Who knows.

Fresh appeal Richmond police.
Appeal to locate missing man last seen in Bow
Police are appealing for help to find a man who has been missing for almost three weeks.

Antonino Coppola, 23, was last seen on Thursday, 16 September leaving Bow Road Station in the direction of Mornington Grove, E3 after he told a friend he felt unwell.

Antonino left his luggage with a friend, and has not been seen since.

His disappearance is out of character, and his family and friends are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare.

Antonino, who is Italian and had been living in London for the past two years, is described as 6ft tall and of slim build. When he was last seen, he was wearing a white T-shirt, black trousers and orange Nike trainers.

He is known to have links to parts of south west London.

Detective Inspector Sian Hutchings, leading the investigation, said: “Antonino’s disappearance is completely out of character and his family and friends are desperate to hear from him.

“Over the last three weeks we have been carrying out extensive enquiries to try and locate Antonino, including reviewing a large amount of CCTV footage and speaking to those who knew him in London.

“I would appeal directly to Antonino to get in contact so we can let them know you are safe and well. I would also ask anyone who has seen Antonino or knows where he is to get in touch.”

If you can help police find Antonino then please call police via 101 quoting reference 21MIS028497.

You can also contact the Missing People charity anonymously on 180 000.

Well well well... I have suggested from the beginning (when I thought it was all about being unwell) that he turned right again and that road is Mornington Grove. If he follows the road around the curve you come to the very area I suggested he could be - the wall on the edge of the park (to go to be unwell/or defecate) and I pointed out there are buildings along there and at the end that have CCTV on them and kept urging that they are checked. The family need to urgently go there and get the CCTV footage and urge the Police to check that corner of the Cemetery Park (which is very overgrown but also accessible from the far corner).

Well well well... I have suggested from the beginning (when I thought it was all about being unwell) that he turned right again and that road is Mornington Grove. If he follows the road around the curve you come to the very area I suggested he could be - the wall on the edge of the park (to go to be unwell/or defecate) and I pointed out there are buildings along there and at the end that have CCTV on them and kept urging that they are checked. The family need to urgently go there and get the CCTV footage and urge the Police to check that corner of the Cemetery Park (which is very overgrown but also accessible from the far corner).

Do you mean Tower Hamlets Cemetery Park?

Exactly, he must have taken the first street on the right which is Mornington Grove. Mornington Grove is a quiet residential street then you can take Eleanor Street from that road. Eleanor Street is kinda more industrial area... and then you have Tidworth Road where there are a few restaurants and take aways. It's busier down there. Probably someone saw him but without any cctv pictures it's hard to identify him. It's not enough writing a description of his clothing that day. Was he wearing sunglasses and a mask maybe? Who knows.

Yes that whole stretch of Eleanor street makes me feel uneasy just looking at it! There is a narrow bridge that goes over the railway tracks as well, that does not look great to me either. On Tidworth road, it looks more like a storage point for mobile units or so, rather than established restaurants. Perhaps some take away but it's difficult to tell from google streetview. Does not seem to be busy, but could be different in real life. 100% worth checking with those business for sure.

When he (Antonino) was last seen, he was wearing a white T-shirt, black trousers and orange Nike trainers.

He is known to have links to parts of south-west London.

Det Insp Sian Hutchings, said: "Over the last three weeks we have been carrying out extensive enquiries to try and locate Antonino, including reviewing a large amount of CCTV footage and speaking to those who knew him in London.

Brother's desperate plea to find missing Londoner - BBC News

Attachments

• _120869573_ant.jpg
    _120869573_ant.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 55
When he (Antonino) was last seen, he was wearing a white T-shirt, black trousers and orange Nike trainers.

Det Insp Sian Hutchings, said: "Over the last three weeks we have been carrying out extensive enquiries to try and locate Antonino, including reviewing a large amount of CCTV footage and speaking to those who knew him in London.

Well... is it just me or he does actually look quite different in this cctv footage compared to the pictures posted on his appeals?! That's why posting cctv pictures helps more!

Well... is it just me or he does actually look quite different in this cctv footage compared to the pictures posted on his appeals?! That's why posting cctv pictures helps more!
Yes, on CCTV he looks more like in this photo on the right.

_120883609_fbbwfrsvgakgojk.jpg

What Richmond policed share looks very different, both photos wearing a hat. Could it be cause that's what they would expect him to look like if he disappeared on his own accord for 3 weeks?

Was that image taken leaving Bow Road?

Fresh appeal Richmond police.
Appeal to locate missing man last seen in Bow
Police are appealing for help to find a man who has been missing for almost three weeks.

Antonino Coppola, 23, was last seen on Thursday, 16 September leaving Bow Road Station in the direction of Mornington Grove, E3 after he told a friend he felt unwell.

Antonino left his luggage with a friend, and has not been seen since.

His disappearance is out of character, and his family and friends are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare.

Antonino, who is Italian and had been living in London for the past two years, is described as 6ft tall and of slim build. When he was last seen, he was wearing a white T-shirt, black trousers and orange Nike trainers.

He is known to have links to parts of south west London.

Detective Inspector Sian Hutchings, leading the investigation, said: “Antonino’s disappearance is completely out of character and his family and friends are desperate to hear from him.

“Over the last three weeks we have been carrying out extensive enquiries to try and locate Antonino, including reviewing a large amount of CCTV footage and speaking to those who knew him in London.

“I would appeal directly to Antonino to get in contact so we can let them know you are safe and well. I would also ask anyone who has seen Antonino or knows where he is to get in touch.”

If you can help police find Antonino then please call police via 101 quoting reference 21MIS028497.

You can also contact the Missing People charity anonymously on 180 000.
@Angleterre : In your experience, is there anything more we can read between the lines of this latest police appeal?

Looking at turning into Mornington Grove, there is another CCTV on the court building (1), but may only capture someone on that side of road, which he may probably not have been.

On the other side, the block of flats has a CCTV sign (2), but not sure where cameras are?

If he turned into Eleanor Street where Mornington divides at bottom, there is a camera (3) on the left hand side on block of flats, but again may not cover pavement

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211006-225053_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20211006-225053_Maps.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20211006-225113_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20211006-225113_Maps.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20211006-225255_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20211006-225255_Maps.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 11

Members online

Online statistics