Found Deceased MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, *GRAPHIC CONTENT* nude & caged in photos, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@?!? where did you find that review? i couldn't find it on google reviews

it caught my attention also

ok so simple explinations;
female truck drivers
male truck drivers who enjoy crossdressing
transgender truck drivers i guess
fake planted review
joke review

but...
there's just something about the wording

i thought when i read it: is this some kind of code?

as in could this be a message signaling to people in the know that this is a place where you can puchase or do things you can't openly review?

or am i being paranoid...

I know someone who is retired from a 40+ yr career in long haul trucking. I'll ask him. I know he says he's seen a lot in his years on the road. You learn to keep your distance, mind your business and get your own work done. He says the standards and quality of drivers has really deteriorated over the last 10 yrs or more.

Oh good find! So was she abducted on July 1, 2021? Cassidy was reported missing on August 25 and whoever made the report said she had not been seen for about 6 weeks. So that puts it at about mid-July.

Just checked Timothy Norton’s casenet and it shows Date: 07/24/2021.

Some news stories reported that Phelps "took her in" or she was staying there to "get back on her feet", etc. Pardon me, but I don't take that man's word for anything and I was hoping LE hadn't either. There's no evidence provided thus far that Cassidy voluntarily went to stay in that place, with that man.

It would be nice if the news media corrected their stories WRT this information.

Some news stories reported that Phelps "took her in" or she was staying there to "get back on her feet", etc. Pardon me, but I don't take that man's word for anything and I was hoping LE hadn't either. There's no evidence provided thus far that Cassidy voluntarily went to stay in that place, with that man.

It would be nice if the news media corrected their stories WRT this information.

One of JP's neighbors said she knew CR and saw her around quite often. It was on KY3 News.

The Irony: "helping her get back on her feet" - by putting her in a cage.

The is one of the most disturbing stories I have ever come across. It's right out of a horror movie.

The police are not releasing a lot of information, however if all the rumors circulating are true, this is case is going to explode open.

I suspect she is already gone though.. (moo)

One of JP's neighbors said she knew CR and saw her around quite often. It was on KY3 News.

Not questioning your information, but I need more information than that. Why did she need to "get back on her feet"? What does that mean? I'm just asking rhetorical questions, I'm sure the details will emerge eventually. For now, I prefer to not believe she was there voluntarily.

Do you happen to have a link to that news story? I haven’t seen a female neighbor do an interview. Just one interview with a male neighbor.

She recalls Rainwater as being friendly.

“I’ve known Cassidy for, you know, in intermittently, she would stop by she would talk to us when we were outside working. I don’t think Cassidy would have ever run off without keeping contact with her family,” she said.

Dallas County deputies arrest second man connected to the disappearance of Cassidy Rainwater

She recalls Rainwater as being friendly.

“I’ve known Cassidy for, you know, in intermittently, she would stop by she would talk to us when we were outside working. I don’t think Cassidy would have ever run off without keeping contact with her family,” she said.

Dallas County deputies arrest second man connected to the disappearance of Cassidy Rainwater
Thank you! That doesn’t say that she knew Cassidy specifically from being at the Phelps shack. Seems to me more like just from the area. Cassidy’s family does own property there and her grandfather’s obit said he was buried in moon valley.

Not questioning your information, but I need more information than that. Why did she need to "get back on her feet"? What does that mean? I'm just asking rhetorical questions, I'm sure the details will emerge eventually. For now, I prefer to not believe she was there voluntarily.
I’m with you on that. I don’t believe anything that Phelps said. The whole ‘help her get back on her feet’ claim makes me suspect that he uses the ‘minister’ title to lure people in. Gain trust and manipulate people by using his words.

I'm sure he manipulated her with his offer of help and had something else in mind all along :(

(If this isn’t allowed, feel free to delete, mods.)

Do we know if CR’s son is safe and well? Her Pinterest profile picture is awfully concerning…
So I am very much also extremely unfamiliar with Pinterest. But when I first clicked the link provided, I saw the picture of mom & child. (Where the child appeared to have possible scars on their face.) But after that the same picture did not appear and I was not allowed to click on anything. So now I'm wondering if that's because I don't have the necessarily privileges
or if it's because the pic was removed. Anybody know?

Usually it means the person has had a marriage or long-term relationship break-up, drug/alcohol problems & have often had periods of being homeless-parasites usually take recognise & take advantage of people like this-both male & female.

f21f231548136cd88592924d031d4a68.jpg

paint?

google reverse image search doesn't show any other public uses of the image.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member