Found Deceased MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, *GRAPHIC CONTENT* nude & caged in photos, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
f21f231548136cd88592924d031d4a68.jpg

paint?

google reverse image search doesn't show any other public uses of the image.

Whatever it is it's something awfully close to his eye. Left eye the inner part and his nose.

Isn't it comforting to know that these exact people are walking among us today? In my non-expert opinion their sentences should have been at LEAST three times what they were.

I also felt the document could have done without all the ugly detail included; it could inform without making ones skin crawl.
Sometimes the devil is in the details. If you’re squeamish just don’t read?

Per the article linked above, the abusers liked to visit and meet other people at a special lingerie shop in town. Lebanon is a small town, so it seems odd they would have such a specialized shop. Its probably not the same one mentioned in the article, but it appears the town does still have a similar business. Just unusual for such a small town in a rural area.

lingerie shop lebanon, mo - Google Search
Wonder who owns it

@?!? where did you find that review? i couldn't find it on google reviews

it caught my attention also

ok so simple explinations;
female truck drivers
male truck drivers who enjoy crossdressing
transgender truck drivers i guess
fake planted review
joke review

but...
there's just something about the wording

i thought when i read it: is this some kind of code?

as in could this be a message signaling to people in the know that this is a place where you can puchase or do things you can't openly review?

or am i being paranoid...
Coded message, or there are just a lot of truckers who enjoy cross dressing. Not shaming anyone, whatever you wear beneath your clothes you do you lol. Lebanon is RIGHT OFF the interstate. It’s a very conservative area. Maybe this is the last stop for a lingerie shop for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288